First Map for Round 100

Hey there fellow members. I recently discovered this forum and I've been quite amazed by the content on it. I've started reading up on quite a few strategic posts and I've decided to emerge myself back into Zombies. My highest round was 44 solo on Ascension. I haven't played much solo, but I know the very basics for surviving into higher rounds. I was wondering which map (I have each map) I should consider trying first along with any tips. I know I won't be able to just suddenly get to round 100, but I want to slowly work myself up there. Thanks for your input.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for Ascension, it's by far the easiest.

Don't rush the first 50, in a way they are the most difficult.

Have realistic goals for each session, ie, from round 80-90 this one. Don't push it too hard.

Be prepared for the boredom that comes once you have been doing the same thing for 6 plus hours.

Work out how to deal with the monkeys using traps for the higher rounds...ie, touch a monkey so it follows you. You want to be the Pied Piper of the monkeys, and led them all around the map getting them of the perk machines before trapping them.

Thanks! I've checked out a few strategies, but haven't read through them entirely. I'd like to save them for when I can sit down and digest them, rather than cramming them into one night. I discovered the site by one of MrRoflWaffles' videos. I browsed through the site, and I learned that this was this place for me. It was filled with so much information. This is the place I've been looking for.

Ascension is probably your best bet. I would try getting to at least 60 the first day. Then plan out how much your going to play for next couple days for example 60-80 80-90 90-100. In my opinion its 70 to 90 are worst so you may want to split them up into two different days. That or you just try to 70+ first day and then finish the next ;)

As most have said, Ascension is the easiest of all and the quickest if you play it a certain way. Just be prepared to spend a long time getting to 100. Round 80-100 takes about the same time as 1-80.

If you need any solo tips on any specific map or for dealing with runs to 100 in general, look no further than my project, The Complete Solo Zombies Survival Guide (click HERE).

Best of luck mate, welcome to the site ;)

Thanks! When I do get that far, I'll split it up somehow. Wow. I'm surprised 80-100 takes as much time as 1-80. Speaking of time, how long on average would it take someone to reach Round 100 on Ascension? I've skinned through your guide before, but I'll definitely be reading it before I attempt any map.

It really depends how you play it, there are so many ways to approach it.

If you're using the PhD Lander, it'll take a little less than 20 hours.

If you're using a strategy like the spawn room - which I love becuase it's not only very fast but also very safe - using the Thundergun to kill groups, only using the traps when out of ammo to keep a zombie and use the box safely at the end of the round... you'll do it in about 13-14 hours.