Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having fun reading the comments! WHAT?...blah...Pile of sh*t...blah...Halo 4...blah... quickscoping needs to be in or not worth buying... blah...ghost recon...blah...death of cod...blah... yeah, yeah yeah. Am I only one who's really, REALLY excited after watching that? I am TOTALLY hyped now! :P

Hey I'll take Future Warfare and the risk of the franchise changing over more of the same with slight differences, Treyarch has always succeeded at innovation, Infinity Ward, well not so much.

--

As long as their will be zombies this will be a 10/10 in my book. I really hope those horses are playable vehicles in MP :mrgreen:

Hey I'll take Future Warfare and the risk of the franchise changing over more of the same with slight differences, Treyarch has always succeeded at innovation, Infinity Ward, well not so much.

--

As long as their will be zombies this will be a 10/10 in my book. I really hope those horses are playable vehicles in MP :mrgreen:

Exactly. Innovation! MW is great fun and all, but I think it's time for something new...

The locations I've got so far are; Yemen, Algeria, Angola, Chad, the Indian Ocean, the Gulf of Aden, and Panama. This looks like a more unique game then the other ones. Hopefully it lives up to it's expectations, but it's gonna be tough to have Mid-Eastern zombies.

Who's to say it has zombies at all?

This, this looks like the future. And we finally get cavalry! Nice to see Woods is alive, sad he's in a wheelchair; we won't be seeing and Reznov like action from him. But this trailer just raises questions for me. How will special forces, the SOG, be distinguishable from the regular military and what tasks can't they do? What black operations can be undertaken when you have these unmanned armies. Why is Woods speaking in that sense, verifying how essential he and men like him are?