Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strwrsbob

Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

Strwrsbob    21

Stop arguing. The official site is up, if they didn't want it up they would have removed it by now. Stay on topic

DO NOT post images unless they are from the site. WAIT FOR THE TRAILER. You have been warned.

Post all discussion about the trailer / site (LEAK FREE) in the thread below

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21357

Awards

if it is realy going to be modern and the guns going to be made up just not real replicas of actual guns than good buy.I was expecting to be it more cold war era up to year 1989.Again whole cities in smokes and flames another modern warfare game?Not happy about it,but still just wait for trailer to see.

Element 262    0

Okay... I'm new to this site but it's not like what I posted was a leak. I just jotted down a theory... other people seem to do that.

We already know that the "strange barrel" image is a UGV (as we called a few days ago), and its name will be "Claw". I don't want to post the leaked image, but it's on the internet.

Edited: There you go. The image :roll:

Pride_J-A    0

We already know that the "strange barrel" image is a UGV (as we called a few days ago), and its name will be "Claw". I don't want to post the leaked image, but it's on the internet.

Hi Dual! I don´t know what image are you talking about. Is that?

(Hola Dual! ¿De qué foto hablas? Te refieres a esta? Por cierto, soy Pride, no sé si me recuerdas de fotos y teorías de ShangriLa xD)

(Hola Dual! ¿De qué foto hablas? Te refieres a esta? Por cierto, soy Pride, no sé si me recuerdas de fotos y teorías de ShangriLa xD)

Yes, I refered to that image, but you posted the leaked one xD

Pride_J-A    0

"[ REDACTED - Waffles ;) ]"

"[ REDACTED - Waffles ;) ]"

Yes, I refered to that image, but you posted the leaked one xD

LOL it´s true! Hahahaha

PS: Speaking English is fun xD

It's the size of SUV how an earth are you going to call that beast in if its in MP :X

Maybe... 11 kills like the Chopper Gunner/Dogs. If it takes 3 rockets to destroy it, it's OK.

It's the size of SUV how an earth are you going to call that beast in if its in MP :X

Either it casually strolls onto the map or a huge Heli Drops it. Or...What if this is like the tanks from WaW and they are on the larger maps and can be used whenever?

Ra1nMak3r    0

for me the timer on callofduty.com indicates less than an hour... is that correct or glitched because of timezone timer?

for me the timer on callofduty.com indicates less than an hour... is that correct or glitched because of timezone timer?

Probably glitched. For me it indicates 1 more hour (GMT +1).

Ra1nMak3r    0

Probably glitched. For me it indicates 1 more hour (GMT +1).

good cause when MY (eest +2) timer ends i'll be away :P when real ends i'll be back :)

LiamFTWinter    93

SPOILERS OF ANY KIND SHOULD NOT BE POSTED ON THIS FORUM, THIS COUNTS FOR IMAGE LEAKS, TRAILER LEAKS AND INFORMATION LEAKS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, FROM NOW ON ALL LEAKS WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE OFFICIALLY WARNED, IF YOU POST MORE, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Awards

Stop arguing. The official site is up, if they didn't want it up they would have removed it by now. Stay on topic

DO NOT post images unless they are from the site. WAIT FOR THE TRAILER. You have been warned.

Post all discussion about the trailer / site (LEAK FREE) in the thread below

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21357

The page is live but still blocking your ip obviously they dont want u to go to the site now.Forum there is not working,like anything else just first page is there.Why is the page not betwen others COD Titles in left top corner?If admin let it so i cant do anything for me is still leak.Even before in game pictures of quadrodrone was leak.Not going to fight with you or anything just saying you suppose to wait.Trought the page u can clearly see the loading picture of the trailerand so on...

KADGER    0

if it is realy going to be modern and the guns going to be made up just not real replicas of actual guns than good buy.I was expecting to be it more cold war era up to year 1989.Again whole cities in smokes and flames another modern warfare game?Not happy about it,but still just wait for trailer to see.

This is starting to look more and more like GAYLO! I hope im wrong!!!!

Daveyjone    0

Well wait, I for one in the UK am laughing at the "wait for May 1" title :D

Untill then hold your piece.

jackjia has it said its 2030 yet? Just be patient.