Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the last image, I need to expose a theory that has been in my head since the "Tacitus" image unlocked.

If you look at the URL of every unlock, you can notice a numerical disorder. Let me explain myself better:

Quadrotor video: classified_01

Tacitus image: classified_03

LA coordinates: classified_04

"The enemy could...": classified_05 (now it's just the video URL on Youtube)

UAV image: classified_07

"The future is not...": classified_09 (again, now it's the video URL on Youtube)

Strange barrel image: classified_10

Today's image: classified_13

It's obvious that the unlocks follow and order, but they skip some numbers (2, 6, 8, 11, 12 and 14 haven't unlocked yet).

Maybe they are the link between clues:

2 links the Quadrotor to Tacitus.

6 and 9 link the two quotes to the Avenger UAV (Predator).

11 and 12 link the barrel/gun/UGV to the last image (Woods?). I'm not sure about this one.

What do you think?

Classified one was the image, classified two was the video link. It follows that pattern. 5 was the first quote, 6 was the video link, 9 was the second quote, 10 was the video link. Not sure about 8, 11 and 12, but they could just be videos that were originally supposed to be used, but were scrapped by Treyarch and they nver bothered to change things.

At least, that is my take on things thus far.

-Jolteon

Just been on Five, the latest picture is of Woods at the Pentagon...

GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Upper level of the war room, take the left side until you get to the office the medals are there...

I would also like to note that the Russian GKNova barrels are in Five in the Labs.

Regards Alpha.

I believe that white chalky thing on the picture to just be light from an external source, I.E a window letting in light. If you sit on Call of duty.com and just watch it faze in and out (small thumbnail) you can see the pic quite clearly, even make out that the bloke is wearing a light blueish shirt that is quite high on the bloke, which to me, paired with the bracelet on the left, he is some sort of guest, Recovering guest, hospitalised guest, mental patient. I believe its a very simple uninportant picture of something very important.

Just been on Five, the latest picture is of Woods at the Pentagon...

GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Upper level of the war room, take the left side until you get to the office the medals are there...

I would also like to note that the Russian GKNova barrels are in Five in the Labs.

Regards Alpha.

Playing Five now, on the catwalk. where do i look?

Here is a picture from five.

Regards Alpha.

You have cracked it. The legend once again does not fail in his epic quest to defeat all that Treyarch throws at him. You, my friend, are an absolute genius. I am not worthy, however I salute you as a sign of my undying respect for you.

(Props to Liam and BBD and everyone else too of course :lol: )

-Jolteon

9nLfg479JI8

At the scene in the bar you can see that Frank wears his watch on his left hand.

I know this is slim, but given what else we now know I think we can say it is Frank as he is the only character hinted at so far.

Oh & I just like posting this video too.

Regards Alpha.

Here is a picture from five. Upper catwalk check the windows near the SR-71 boards which also gives a precise date for Five & Ascension:

Regards Alpha.

I've never noticed that board before, but It's very odd that the last date is three days before JFK's assassination. Unless I'm mistaken, the cut scene in Five was discussing the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis. The only problem is that it ended in August, not November, so Castro had to be there for some other reason. Another thing is the dates could be hinting at the fact that JFK died from a zombie infection of some sorts and that is him in the picture. I honestly don't even know if this makes sense, so excuse me if I'm just speaking nonsense :?

Here is a picture from five. Upper catwalk check the windows near the SR-71 boards which also gives a precise date for Five & Ascension:

Regards Alpha.

The photo from the release and the screen shot you took don't match up. The triangle flag is not underneath the medals in your screenshot like it is in the photo, and also the flag from your screenshot to the left is not in the photo. They are similar, and it may indeed be in the pentagon, however there is no evidence that it's the window you claim it is. in fact, the images are different. It probably is not related to zombies.