Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

I disagree.

Excuse the self promotion.

The gun is the first thing we talk about, go to 1:22 :)

I LOVE BRITISH PEOPLE!!!!

Ok, creepiness over... I still think it's the HK45c.

Nah, the HK is way too small, the gun in the picture seems to be the size of a Desert Eagle.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remembering back to GKNova6 back before Black Ops was confirmed, then there is ALWAYS more to an image than originally thought. Treyarch just love throwing curveballs wherever and whenever possible. Just coming from experience and knowledge of Treyarch, there is always more.

I suppose, but it seems that their reveals this time are way less in-depth than GKNova6 was. Almost like this promotional event is done by a completely different group of people than GKNova6.

also if you look at the desk their is a american flag wrapped up.

that means the flag or/ and the medals dont belong to this person, because you are given the flag when a relative is KIA

Everyone thought Woods was dead in Black Ops, including Mason, Hudson, and Weaver. Maybe Woods now has his own flag, just a guess.

I disagree.

Excuse the self promotion.

The gun is the first thing we talk about, go to 1:22 :)

I LOVE BRITISH PEOPLE!!!!

Ok, creepiness over... I still think it's the HK45c.

Nah, the HK is way too small, the gun in the picture seems to be the size of a Desert Eagle.

To small for a DE, looks about the size of a .45, like the HK45c...

Ok so here's my take on it. The person is Woods. His hands are like like that due to age and his treatment at Hanoi. The flag and medals do belong to Woods because everyone assumed he had died so the flag and medals were placed there in his honor and after escaping he's finally returned and has been taken into custody for questioning or some other reason.

Ok so here's my take on it. The person is Woods. His hands are like like that due to age and his treatment at Hanoi. The flag and medals do belong to Woods because everyone assumed he had died so the flag and medals were placed there in his honor and after escaping he's finally returned and has been taken into custody for questioning or some other reason.

His hands would more likely be like that do to being the center(more or less) of an explosion.

I feel that in this picture some people are coming to get this mysterious character seeing as his hand is up, Trying to grab a weapon maybe?
Very plausible...

Reminds me of this movie I once saw of some people trying to kill an old guy, the only movie I can think of is SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! Watchmen

I feel that in this picture some people are coming to get this mysterious character seeing as his hand is up, Trying to grab a weapon maybe?
Very plausible...

Reminds me of this movie I once saw of some people trying to kill an old guy, the only movie I can think of is SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! Watchmen

That gave me an idea...

Gran Torino... THE GAME!!!

His hands would more likely be like that do to being the center(more or less) of an explosion.

Who's to say that he wasn't in an explosion too?

Besides the last image, I need to expose a theory that has been in my head since the "Tacitus" image unlocked.

If you look at the URL of every unlock, you can notice a numerical disorder. Let me explain myself better:

Quadrotor video: classified_01

Tacitus image: classified_03

LA coordinates: classified_04

"The enemy could...": classified_05 (now it's just the video URL on Youtube)

UAV image: classified_07

"The future is not...": classified_09 (again, now it's the video URL on Youtube)

Strange barrel image: classified_10

Today's image: classified_13

It's obvious that the unlocks follow and order, but they skip some numbers (2, 6, 8, 11, 12 and 14 haven't unlocked yet).

Maybe they are the link between clues:

2 links the Quadrotor to Tacitus.

6 and 9 link the two quotes to the Avenger UAV (Predator).

11 and 12 link the barrel/gun/UGV to the last image (Woods?). I'm not sure about this one.

What do you think?

Besides the last image, I need to expose a theory that has been in my head since the "Tacitus" image unlocked.

If you look at the URL of every unlock, you can notice a numerical disorder. Let me explain myself better:

Quadrotor video: classified_01

Tacitus image: classified_03

LA coordinates: classified_04

"The enemy could...": classified_05 (now it's just the video URL on Youtube)

UAV image: classified_07

"The future is not...": classified_09 (again, now it's the video URL on Youtube)

Strange barrel image: classified_10

Today's image: classified_13

It's obvious that the unlocks follow and order, but they skip some numbers (2, 6, 8, 11, 12 and 14 haven't unlocked yet).

Maybe they are the link between clues:

2 links the Quadrotor to Tacitus.

6 and 9 link the two quotes to the Avenger UAV (Predator).

11 and 12 link the barrel/gun/UGV to the last image (Woods?). I'm not sure about this one.

What do you think?

That's a good find. [brains] to you!