Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it will be in the near future possibly with flashbacks, but after reading people's posts in this forum, it seems I'm the only one. Everyone else thinks it's 80s, 90s, or 2000s. Anyway, like you said, killing a large group of zombies with a railgun would be...epic.

i agree with the time frame but i have a theroy that if is a rail gun then its mounted on something and i can see you calling in strikes from off shore or something.

From this image we can tell that the game will be set in the year 2000+ because...

THe plane in the background is a predator c avenger, its first flight was in 2009. So from that we can decipher that the next game may be in the present or future.

http://www.ga-asi.com/

Wow lol, look at my post in this other thread (What the "Future" quote actually means), I posted the same two pictures but no I hadn't looked at your post first. Weird coincidence.

I was waiting for the:

''No, it's true! My dad/uncle/friend/pet horse works at treyarch!!11!1''

:lol:

This reminds me of a time I was playing Black Ops, and this kid said we should believe him about something because his grandma makes sandwiches for Treyarch. Lol.