Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP LEFT AND TOP MIDDLE: Looks to be a missle silo door similar to the Black Ops multiplayer map (I cant think of the name)

BOTTOM LEFT: You can clearly see where what previously was looked at as fingers, looks more like yellow and black caution tape.

CYLINDERS: Look to be ascending at different rates causing the bottom one to look different compared to the other two. It is possible that there are a few different kinds of missles and guns attached.

Guys I think it is an intercontinental ballistic missile:

Look at the one on the far right, I think it looks pretty similar to the longer, thinner object in the distorted picture. What do you guys think? The "Taepo Dong."

No I don't think so because on the BO2 image the thinner tube is skinny at the very base unlike the Taepo Dong 2 which has a thinker base.

the missile is:

===------

while the picture is:

-===----

TheBG out

Look at the one on the far right, I think it looks pretty similar to the longer, thinner object in the distorted picture. What do you guys think? The "Taepo Dong 2."

A North Korean ICBM? What purpose would it serve if it can reach the sky?

Look at the one on the far right, I think it looks pretty similar to the longer, thinner object in the distorted picture. What do you guys think? The "Taepo Dong 2."

It can't be a Taepodong-2, they are North Korean and would just crash into the Pacific Ocean about 30 seconds after launch :lol:

Even if it's not a Taepodong-2, I think it's ironic that they just tested the Taepodong on April 13, which is only a little over two weeks ago.

If the setting is in the near future it would fit perfectly, an ICBM currently being tested but not functioning properly right now, by the time of the game would probably be ready to be used.

Okay well to me the red and green look like parts to a vehicle maybe a shuttle or something while the yellow and orange look like different stage engines and the pink or the railing looks to me to be something holding it at a dock or something so like others said a rocket or something like it but im kinda leaning more toward the artillery thing my self.

It could be a giant artillery piece, like the pictures someones put up, but much much bigger, or a giant gun for use in a robot suit, think avatar :lol:

I'm sorry, but I STILL think that's a gun.

Unless you guys can provide legit evidence that a FUTURE GUN cannot look like that, I don't know what a gun looks like.

Really, why WOULDN'T it be a gun?

It doesn't HAVE to be a noob-tube, right?

We are talking about future warfare here, so maybe it shoots something completely different.

Either way, we will find out soon.

Love,

Shapeshifter

I'm sorry, but I STILL think that's a gun.

Unless you guys can provide legit evidence that a FUTURE GUN cannot look like that, I don't know what a gun looks like.

Really, why WOULDN'T it be a gun?

It doesn't HAVE to be a noob-tube, right?

We are talking about future warfare here, so maybe it shoots something completely different.

Either way, we will find out soon.

Love,

Shapeshifter

That's what i think, if u look closely it looks lke it has rails on it and a m16 type grip, the only thing it's missing is a gas tube on the top which is neccessary for the gun to work, unless it's electric however...

After Enough searching I may have just fount it.

There is a weapon's manufacture named Metal storm (that I am sure many of you have heard of) that invented stacked electronically igniting ammunition systems for weapons.

The picture strongly resembles the Maul which is a under barrel semi automatic shotgun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAUL_(weapon)

This weapon fits the 2023 timeline perfectly as well. Maybe the picture is of a prototype model which would explain the slight differences.

TheBG out

After Enough searching I may have just fount it.

There is a weapon's manufacture named Metal storm (that I am sure many of you have heard of) that invented stacked electronically igniting ammunition systems for weapons.

The picture strongly resembles the Maul which is a under barrel semi automatic shotgun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAUL_(weapon)

This weapon fits the 2023 timeline perfectly as well. Maybe the picture is of a prototype model which would explain the slight differences.

TheBG out

You brought this to this thread? :facepalm:

If you mirror the image and line it up, It almost looks a Hovercraft, and the two parts of a cannon come together to form one big one. What looks like the inflatable part of a hovercraft is outlined in green, And I filled in the space between the two images. Ignore my terrible Photoshop skills.

If you mirror the image and line it up, It almost looks a Hovercraft, and the two parts of a cannon come together to form one big one. What looks like the inflatable part of a hovercraft is outlined in green, And I filled in the space between the two images. Ignore my terrible Photoshop skills.

I think your on to something!! ughhhhh that sentence is so over used !

Or maybe a Jetpack

TheBG out

To the remark that the barrel is not hollow i the picture Please read this article on metal storm. http://www.metalstorm.com/content/view/64/109/

They state that "Metal Storm stacks its projectiles in the barrels nose to tail" meaning if the gun was fully loaded it would appear to be full and not hollow.

Also crazy skillz y the facepalm

TheBG out

I see what you're saying but that doesn't explain the iron bar on the side.