Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with the little audio clips stating the quotes? The voice acting isn't any good, and it's just... unusual. I have a feeling we're in for a surprise Tuesday, this whole thing is fishy

Seems almost like a person being interviewed, that would explain the bad voice acting.

Maybe that would explain the quotes, maybe the people they are interviewing are suspected sleeper cells.

Okay well to me the red and green look like parts to a vehicle maybe a shuttle or something while the yellow and orange look like different stage engines and the pink or the railing looks to me to be something holding it at a dock or something so like others said a rocket or something like it but im kinda leaning more toward the artillery thing my self.

What is with the little audio clips stating the quotes? The voice acting isn't any good, and it's just... unusual. I have a feeling we're in for a surprise Tuesday, this whole thing is fishy

Seems almost like a person being interviewed, that would explain the bad voice acting.

Maybe that would explain the quotes, maybe the people they are interviewing are suspected sleeper cells.

Seems more like the first quote was some sort of politician, the other voice sounded like a reporter or something like that giving his opinions on the situation.

Seems more like the first quote was some sort of politician, the other voice sounded like a reporter or something like that giving his opinions on the situation.

Maybe its around table discussion being televised and maybe where going to get a quote from like a military type to go with are politician and media worker types. I can see that being part of the trailer explaining up how what ever is happening started.

Okay well to me the red and green look like parts to a vehicle maybe a shuttle or something while the yellow and orange look like different stage engines and the pink or the railing looks to me to be something holding it at a dock or something so like others said a rocket or something like it but im kinda leaning more toward the artillery thing my self.

As soon as you said vehicle, it hit me. It's a UGV, like the Assault Drone in MW3. It makes perfect sense!

I'm really not to sure on what it is.

I think the Grenade Launcher would be to obvious, and the mechanism they have holding it looks to, makeshift, to be a future weapon.

Also note it's not hollow.

I'm in agreement that it may be pipes or a structure of some sort.

I think it could possibly be a nuclear planet like Chernobyl:

It looks like a tower if you til their head.

I don't believe Treyarch would give us the luxury of being able to identify something just by looking at it normally :lol: .

I think the Grenade Launcher would be to obvious, and the mechanism they have holding it looks to, makeshift, to be a future weapon.

I don't believe Treyarch would give us the luxury of being able to identify something just by looking at it normally :lol: .

i almost want to agree but my only problem is in the back ground it looks like two giant pieces of metal that also look to be painted in a digital like camo.

i almost want to agree but my only problem is in the back ground it looks like two giant pieces of metal that also look to be painted in a digital like camo.

I think it's just the static of the picture distorting it to make it look like camp.

And it could be the side of the rest of the building.