Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

Has anyone guessed tacticus yet then?

Well last time I did anything related to a prize I was backstabbed and someone else got all the credit (the only thing I actually would care about.) So I'm going to sit back and watch this unravel.

In the meantime I'll be here for what I do best, emparting knowledge ;), If there's anything 20th century, or even anything in particular, related that you need to understand just pm me about it :D Helped out a lot of people last time I can tell you [brains]

Well the word Tacitus is so ambiguous itself that it would be extremely difficult to draw a strong assumption about it's true meaning as of now but I believe Krazycookies' theory has a pretty strong argument if you wanna head down the Zombies story route. If you haven't already read that you should check it out:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=21123

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone guessed tacticus yet then?

Well last time I did anything related to a prize I was backstabbed and someone else got all the credit (the only thing I actually would care about.) So I'm going to sit back and watch this unravel.

In the meantime I'll be here for what I do best, emparting knowledge ;), If there's anything 20th century, or even anything in particular, related that you need to understand just pm me about it :D Helped out a lot of people last time I can tell you [brains]

Like what Tacitus is? I think it's pretty certain that Tacitus is a weapons manufacturing company that specializes in advanced technology ahead of its time, and it will play a large part in the Black Ops II campaign storyline. (Could be the enemy or you might be working with them, I think they will be the bad guys.)

Yeah that's pretty much it lol, he is Russian and he shows different guns and shoots them on his YouTube channel.

Well, he's not actually russian. His real name is Kyle Myers, and he's american. FPSRussia (or Dmitri) is his alter ego, where he fakes the Russian accent.

I was disappointed when I found this out last year.

Yeah that's pretty much it lol, he is Russian and he shows different guns and shoots them on his YouTube channel.

Well, he's not actually russian. His real name is Kyle Myers, and he's american. FPSRussia (or Dmitri) is his alter ego, where he fakes the Russian accent.

My bad, I've only actually watched like 2 or 3 of his videos, including the quadrotor one.

For those who can't see the full image.

Anyone notice that the guy sounds like he's being interviewed for TV or something?

Ok im going to put this out there before anybody starts saying it. IT IS NOT A GUN. Look at it, it looks like a loading screen for a zombies map. There are tubes and stuff. Its definitely a loading screen fro a mulitplayer map or a zombies map.

For those who can't see the full image.

Anyone notice that the guy sounds like he's being interviewed for TV or something?

The image certainly looks like a gun to me. You can see the scope on the right.

They want you to make you think its a gun look at the background you can see like draining tubes, almost like in a sewer or something.