Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

HEY just put in tacitusproject.com in taskbar again and just got linked to this YT channel http://www.youtube.com/myoelectric

I'm going to be honest and say I've never heard of this guy but he is VERY popular. I REALLY what to know what's going on with all this linking, to this site and other sites.

myoelectric is group of custom Nazi zombie players their videos are awesome. PC FTW.

Maybe custom zombies is coming back and thats why they redirected it to Myoelectric

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY just put in tacitusproject.com in taskbar again and just got linked to this YT channel http://www.youtube.com/myoelectric

I'm going to be honest and say I've never heard of this guy but he is VERY popular. I REALLY what to know what's going on with all this linking, to this site and other sites.

myoelectric is group of custom Nazi zombie players their videos are awesome. PC FTW.

Maybe custom zombies is coming back and thats why they redirected it to Myoelectric

Honestly I don't think tacitusproject.com has anything to do with treyarch.

I just wanna go out and say it, WHY IN THE HECK WOULD ALIENS BE IN THE GAME???? It's jus tnot good marketing since most CoD fans prefer more mundane shooters just with cooler guns, aliens are just so well... foreign to the series, it just doesn't seem likely since there were on past references of aliens in the game besides moon, and we don't even know if the M.P.D was made by aliens, it's just speculation... :evil:

It's looking more and more likely that the number 23 has some sort of significance. It seems to be popping up a lot more often now in several of the images. Any speculation as to what it could be referring to?

I was thinking back when 3:23 was popping up, Maybe it means like March of the year 2023.

I wasn't so sure so I didn't say anything...I still don't think it's right but it's just a guess.

Im thinking 2003, cos of the timer stopping at 20:03.

But it just doesnt fit into any other stuff we have been given.

I have just had a thought, Its a GPS thing with BOIZY and WQZOH!

BOIZY: 2, 15, 9, 26, 25 WQZOH: 23, 17, 26, 15, 8

Thtas just their corresponding numbers to letters. I.E B=2 c=3.

Some one try this?

@Matuzz then why does it keep redirecting it to only people who play zombies or have it on there channel plus

tacitus project led it Here on CoDZ before

Some zombie fan owns the site I believe and wants to direct it to zombie related sites.

I just wanna go out and say it, WHY IN THE HECK WOULD ALIENS BE IN THE GAME???? It's jus tnot good marketing since most CoD fans prefer more mundane shooters just with cooler guns, aliens are just so well... foreign to the series, it just doesn't seem likely since there were on past references of aliens in the game besides moon, and we don't even know if the M.P.D was made by aliens, it's just speculation... :evil:

UFO Doesn't always mean ALIENS. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

UFO Doesn't always mean ALIENS. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

When you put it that way.....

Well when i first saw that dot i didn't take it in to much consideration. I just thought it is like ash moving as the image was taken.

I'm also curious will they go just far enough to make up a fake war breaking out or being averted by our actions? like "the enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone" combined with "The future is not as far off as people think - we're not ready for it" I was thinking maybe china has caught up to the U.S. Technologically and in preparation for war sent in sleeper units. The U.S. could of dropped the ball completely with its intelligence and didn't notice the technological advances they made to their fighting force. That would cover both quotes with one conflict while making sense at least to me.

Sorry I don't know if anyone said this but has anyone tried putting the previous hidden letters and the new ones together to see if they make some kind of word.

I just did that, these are the possible words:

1. Woozy

2. Whizz

3. Boozy

4. Bozo

5. Whiz

6. Hobo

7. Oozy

8. Who

9. Wiz

10. Why

11. Boo

12. Biz

13. Bow

14. Ooh

15. Woo

16. Boy

17. Obi

18. Bio

19. How

20. Yow

21. Hob

22. Zoo

23. Oho

24. By

25. Ho

26. Oh

27. Yo

28. Hi

29. Qi

30. Ow

31. Bi

32. I

With all of them together, no words or phrases are made at all.

Here are the letters, and what website I use.

BOIYZWZQOH

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

Love,

Shapeshifter

Sorry I don't know if anyone said this but has anyone tried putting the previous hidden letters and the new ones together to see if they make some kind of word.

I too was thinking that, maybe turning the letters into numbers and trying ot make some Coords out of them??

I tried but i didnt know what i was doing :roll: but i got mexico twice im pretty sure that was off

We should wait until more are unlocked just incase we have more letters to add on too. If you get me? Great idea though i was thinking the same thing! :)

I just did that, these are the possible words:

1. Woozy

2. Whizz

3. Boozy

4. Bozo

5. Whiz

6. Hobo

7. Oozy

8. Who

9. Wiz

10. Why

11. Boo

12. Biz

13. Bow

14. Ooh

15. Woo

16. Boy

17. Obi

18. Bio

19. How

20. Yow

21. Hob

22. Zoo

23. Oho

24. By

25. Ho

26. Oh

27. Yo

28. Hi

29. Qi

30. Ow

31. Bi

32. I

With all of them together, no words or phrases are made at all.

Here are the letters, and what website I use.

BOIYZWZQOH

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

Love,

Shapeshifter

Yeah or they will release more hidden letters over the next few days and that will spell out a letter or coordinates.

Well when i first saw that dot i didn't take it in to much consideration. I just thought it is like ash moving as the image was taken.

I'm also curious will they go just far enough to make up a fake war breaking out or being averted by our actions? like "the enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone" combined with "The future is not as far off as people think - we're not ready for it" I was thinking maybe china has caught up to the U.S. Technologically and in preparation for war sent in sleeper units. The U.S. could of dropped the ball completely with its intelligence and didn't notice the technological advances they made to their fighting force. That would cover both quotes with one conflict while making sense at least to me.

Exactly.

An unexpected war in the near future with an unexpected enemy like China. If I remember correctly, 4 or 5 of the coordinates that were in Day 3's released image lead to Chinese cities/locations. Even though they ended up updating it with the LA Staples center coordinates, it could still be true. It fits most of the clues so far, I just really hope that we get a clue that could help us pinpoint the location(s) of where BO2 will take place.