Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

just a thought when I heard that voice on the video, it sounds exactly like Oliver North, remember him? Iran Contra during the 80s and the great president ronnie ray gun lol the time period fits just a thought.

It really does...i listened to him...then the recording. That is really close

yea I thought it was close very close!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a thought when I heard that voice on the video, it sounds exactly like Oliver North, remember him? Iran Contra during the 80s and the great president ronnie ray gun lol the time period fits just a thought.

I recognized the voice when I first heard it and could not pinpoint it but, the minute you posted Oliver North it clicked with me. I think you got it [brains]

I recognized the voice when I first heard it but could not pinpoint it but, the minute you posted Oliver North it clicked with me. I think you got it [brains]

yea same here and thanks!

Is it possible that technology evolved differently in the timeline of Black Ops, if you look at all the intel relating to the acquired technology, if Black Ops 2 is set after the first one and follows Mason's story, it could be that technology in a short time period accelerated at a unpresidentated rate. I know I'm referencing fallout a bit, but take that into account it could be possible. I haven't heard the sound bites, I'm using my dad's laptop, internet isnt perfect, so I will look another day. But it comes down to how fast technology advanced, in weapons and everyday life.

The quote could also reflect the view of a collective society, the enemy could be anywhere, it could be anyone.

An individual that is against the social norm, or alternatively suggests that the main protagonist has no real allies in their fight, and can't trust anyone. It's too obvious in my opinion though.

My first post :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP1aLKtppPM

click on the link and watch the top comments.

codblackops2zombies is Treyarch and they are saying that zombies will come in Black Ops 2 :)

Sounds Almost legit, but No I can't believe this

Here is the quote itself in case there are some lazy people I guess,.

"Since you have been the one to raise the most apparent awareness of the Zombie mode in the Call Of Duty game series, and you are the most viewed. Us at Treyarch have decided to post on this video for all you Call Of Duty fans out there. There WILL be a zombie mode in the new "Call Of Duty: Black Ops II".

Thanks."

CoDBlackOps2Zombies 1 hour ago in playlist Uploaded videos

codblackops2zombies is Treyarch and they are saying that zombies will come in Black Ops 2 :)

"Since you have been the one to raise the most apparent awareness of the Zombie mode in the Call Of Duty game series, and you are the most viewed. Us at Treyarch have decided to post on this video for all you Call Of Duty fans out there. There WILL be a zombie mode in the new "Call Of Duty: Black Ops II".

Thanks."

I have agree, would Treyarch really do this. I doubt it I'm afraid.

I found this very interesting tweet by @S3ckert, a sound designer at Treyarch.

Sounds like we will be seeing more Element 115 and asteroids. Maybe even another space map.

I think he is making a joke about the recent news story with a bunch of "Space Colonists" wanting to go into space and mine asteroids.

I found this very interesting tweet by @S3ckert, a sound designer at Treyarch.

Sounds like we will be seeing more Element 115 and asteroids. Maybe even another space map.

I think he is making a joke about the recent news story with a bunch of "Space Colonists" wanting to go into space and mine asteroids.

Well that makes sense, but who knows, it could be a zombie reference or a joke. Or both.

don't know if posted already.

http://postimage.org/image/ledynlqy5/full/

som1 posted this on the cod mw3 site and it was on the callofduty site 1-2 days ago

Never was on the Call of Duty site. Doesn't even match the "Black Ops II" logo. We know the reveal is May 1st, as stated above.

Thanks."

I have agree, would Treyarch really do this. I doubt it I'm afraid.

The official Treyarch YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/treyarch

If you don't see a YouTube comment from that channel, it isn't Treyarch.

The last 3 maps of Blops are all set in the modern era, as I've said before. The issue is not the actual year—CotD is one damn interesting map—but the originality of the content within the map (ie guns, traps, etc).

If you are concerned that the guns will not be as original as previous 3arc games, do not fear. No matter how bored you may think you are of the M4A1 and ACR, 3arc WILL make every gun memorable and unique in its own way. You can be sure of that. ;)

It started with WW2, it leapfrogged into the Cold War, now it's in the future. As long as it has the Zombies we all know and love, I'm eager and excited for any CoD. Do not fret, my fellow zombieslayas. Treyarch WILL deliver. Treyarch WILL appease your Zombie appetites. Treyarch WILL make this memorable. It may seem kind of 'blah' now, but this isn't Infinity Ward anymore. Treyarch is original. And Black Ops II will be no different.

-perfect

(

If they didn't have zombies, I would never buy a cod game ever again.

MW3= Crap

BO2(Without Z)= Crap

MW3 is a big fat turd, as is every IW game. But BO2 is going to be really good just like BO1. Can't wait to beast people in FFA.