Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

Hi guys!

I was following your research in the forums when I read something like "CoDZ Vs NGT, the eggs hunters" and decided to register to introduce myself and help a little bit with the mistery.

Maybe someone knows who I am, but most of you won't. My nickname is TheDualRevolver and I'm one of the four men who first solved the Call of the dead Easter egg back in May 2011.

Keep working on the BO2 Viral mistery! ^^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

I was following your research in the forums when I read something like "CoDZ Vs NGT, the eggs hunters" and decided to register to introduce myself and help a little bit with the mistery.

Maybe someone knows who I am, but most of you won't. My nickname is TheDualRevolver and I'm one of the four men who first solved the Call of the dead Easter egg back in May 2011.

Keep working on the BO2 Viral mistery! ^^

And what about you, HELP US!

Hey guys, I want to introduce myself, Im iTz WiNTeRs. Known on Xbox as GI WiNTeRs CO or xGIx Ghost. I have been following you guys since the GKNova 6 ARG back in 2010 but never wanted to get around to signing up. As the days go by I'll give you guys my wisdom on what I think the images mean.

Hey guys, I want to introduce myself, Im iTz WiNTeRs. Known on Xbox as GI WiNTeRs CO or xGIx Ghost. I have been following you guys since the GKNova 6 ARG back in 2010 but never wanted to get around to signing up. As the days go by I'll give you guys my wisdom on what I think the images mean.

Go ahead

This probably won't help much, because I haven't had much time to look through everything and research stuff and try to connect it.

But from what that video shows, it sounds a lot like Guerrilla warfare, only taken a step further to say that there is no way to know who is on your side. Probably will play into the Mason-CIA conflict that we saw.

---

Anyway, I'm going to go back and look at Black Ops and even some things in WaW and see if I can come up with anything to explain what all of this means. Although until we get a teaser or a live drop there's not much to work off of but speculation for now...

---

Also, I'm sure you guys know but tacitus.com has nothing to do with this, they are a company working on some kind of artificial data for the internet or something, it's a real project with real people, but has nothing to do with Treyarch or Activision.

---

One last thing I noticed was the guy in the video sounded quite young for some reason, but it wasn't a familiar voice, a new character i'm sure.

Everyone who is introducing themselves there is a introduction thread.

I just wanted to brag about my "Tenure". But when I saw the "The Enemy Can be Anywhere And it Can be Anyone" I thought of a character from Black Ops, who was considered "good" being against you in the new one. Like for example in Black Ops 2, if it follows Operation Charybdis and you play as Mason, the enemy would be Ryan Jackson, a CIA analyst who's field status is approved for OP: C stated in the Mail system in the CIA Terminal

And another thing I thought of is that could be Weaver possibly. Since he defected from Russia. Who knows he may have been sent in to the USA to spy on the CIA.

Nvm this post, did more reading on Weaver. No way would we work as a Double Agent for a country that killed his father.

This probably won't help much, because I haven't had much time to look through everything and research stuff and try to connect it.

But from what that video shows, it sounds a lot like Guerrilla warfare, only taken a step further to say that there is no way to know who is on your side. Probably will play into the Mason-CIA conflict that we saw.

---

Anyway, I'm going to go back and look at Black Ops and even some things in WaW and see if I can come up with anything to explain what all of this means. Although until we get a teaser or a live drop there's not much to work off of but speculation for now...

---

Also, I'm sure you guys know but tacitus.com has nothing to do with this, they are a company working on some kind of artificial data for the internet or something, it's a real project with real people, but has nothing to do with Treyarch or Activision.

---

One last thing I noticed was the guy in the video sounded quite young for some reason, but it wasn't a familiar voice, a new character i'm sure.

HOLY SHIT ITS TIGER

Dude, it's been like FOREVER.

I love you, please stay3

Okay nothing we know yet can truly be proven but i don't see most of the characters showing up, unless in like flash backs like future to past and mixing the two in one story. Only reason i believe this is in the quadrotor video he says the tech is a decade from being common which to implies near future. Well i have no idea of the age of the main characters in black ops but given id guess a majority were over 30 given ten years from 2012 so around 2022 if the decade was really a hint of the in game time period. The math is kinda easy go from 1960 to 2022 their age would be to much for any field work meaning i don't think we play as any of the old characters (unless my time switching idea is right.) They may still appear as support roles or giving you mission briefings or something like that.

Please read the thread I just posted.

If your talking advanced UAVs then you can bet your arse DARPA is involved...

Tacitus is DARPA funded.

Regards Alpha.

Ah here it is.

DARPA is at the root of pretty much modern drone warfare.

They started most of the research in the Joint Unmanned Air Combat Systems project in 2006, involving the Northrop X-47 and Boeing X-51 drones. Which basically evolved into the modern drone systems, Predator, Reaper, Sentinal, Avenger, Phantom, etc.

Okay this is a bit farfeched but lets say the Quote "the enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone" combined with the multiple drone pictures = a drone system set up to watch high threat zones or even every where. at some point something caused terrorist to be a bigger problem every where. The solution Drone army to track, human soldiers to take care of targets. i dont know it came together out of no where in my head. i really really only skimmed the darpa tactis document what if there is AIs on the drones and tactis makes and programs them.

Can you guys please read the thread before you post any new findings, just to make sure no-one else has posted it? I swear I've seen the same image 4-5 times because people think no-one's posted it yet.

It's not to discourage you from posting and searching, it's just, please read the thread first...

Anyway, I have no idea about TacitusProject. Whether it's an official site, run by someone at Treyarch to give us clues, or it's just a random person, who's just redirecting it for fun. But I love it! I wonder whether it'll come back to us, stay with NGT, or go somewhere else?

The last 3 maps of Blops are all set in the modern era, as I've said before. The issue is not the actual year—CotD is one damn interesting map—but the originality of the content within the map (ie guns, traps, etc).

If you are concerned that the guns will not be as original as previous 3arc games, do not fear. No matter how bored you may think you are of the M4A1 and ACR, 3arc WILL make every gun memorable and unique in its own way. You can be sure of that. ;)

It started with WW2, it leapfrogged into the Cold War, now it's in the future. As long as it has the Zombies we all know and love, I'm eager and excited for any CoD. Do not fret, my fellow zombieslayas. Treyarch WILL deliver. Treyarch WILL appease your Zombie appetites. Treyarch WILL make this memorable. It may seem kind of 'blah' now, but this isn't Infinity Ward anymore. Treyarch is original. And Black Ops II will be no different.

-perfect

The last 3 maps of Blops are all set in the modern era, as I've said before. The issue is not the actual year—CotD is one damn interesting map—but the originality of the content within the map (ie guns, traps, etc).

If you are concerned that the guns will not be as original as previous 3arc games, do not fear. No matter how bored you may think you are of the M4A1 and ACR, 3arc WILL make every gun memorable and unique in its own way. You can be sure of that. ;)

It started with WW2, it leapfrogged into the Cold War, now it's in the future. As long as it has the Zombies we all know and love, I'm eager and excited for any CoD. Do not fret, my fellow zombieslayas. Treyarch WILL deliver. Treyarch WILL appease your Zombie appetites. Treyarch WILL make this memorable. It may seem kind of 'blah' now, but this isn't Infinity Ward anymore. Treyarch is original. And Black Ops II will be no different.

-perfect

(

If they didn't have zombies, I would never buy a cod game ever again.

MW3= Crap

BO2(Without Z)= Crap