Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

Has anyone else noticed THIS?:

Check out the side of the image. Right side that is.

Dem pwetty colours. Purposefully placed there or just coincidental image deformation?

Most likely the latter, but it COULD be something.

BY THE WAY, THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME.

Strwrsbob made a typo in the original post, it says "Diffrent".

:x GRAMMAR NAZI POWER

Love,

GRAMMAR NAZ-

I mean Shapeshifter

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I think I may be on to something, I've been lurking these forums for a good week now and I finally decided to join but I think I know why TacitusProject.com is redirecting. Maybe it redirects to the site that soled the current riddle, what do you guys think?

That's a damn good theory its more then possible.

Nolan North talking in the video is the one who thought of the line, saw it on collin ayers profile, "ZombiesIntel ‏ @zombiesintel

@KingSkylark lolll all over my faaceee... I heard you guys improvised sometimes while recording audio... Who thought of that line?

Collin Ayers ‏ @KingSkylark

@zombiesintel That was thought up by Nolan North himself in the booth during recording. The man is fucking hilarious.

WAIT: they were talking about cod xp 2011.

Guys, I think I may be on to something, I've been lurking these forums for a good week now and I finally decided to join but I think I know why TacitusProject.com is redirecting. Maybe it redirects to the site that soled the current riddle, what do you guys think?

If you are right...then tacitusproject.com now redirects back to us again...Weird?

If you are right...then tacitusproject.com now redirects back to us again...Weird?

The site owner has to take time to set the redirect, but if they redirect now then that means that nolan north is the one who did the quote

Either they redirect it to where something was solved, where the people are on the right track, or there's something THERE that they want people to see or the correct answer is hidden somewhere.

Weird and crazy shit.

Exactly my point, it makes total sense, like a scavenger hunt or something!!!

Has anyone seen this?

http://acl.ldc.upenn.edu/H/H86/H86-1003.pdf

Rather strange, refers to some sort of "military casualty program" that's only name is "Tacitus Project".

Weird.

:shock: DARPA project...

That bugs me in real life...

I hope that DARPA are not using us as a lab test...

Just google Disney ia darpa laboratory for what I'm getting at here.

Also check this:

New illuminati: A Voice Only You Can Hear: DARPA's Sonic Projector.

Does that sound familiar?????

Regards Alpha.

Has anyone seen this?

http://acl.ldc.upenn.edu/H/H86/H86-1003.pdf

Rather strange, refers to some sort of "military casualty program" that's only name is "Tacitus Project".

Weird.

:shock: DARPA project...

That bugs me in real life...

I hope that DARPA are not using us as a lab test...

Just google Disney ia darpa laboratory for what I'm getting at here.

Also check this:

New illuminati: A Voice Only You Can Hear: DARPA's Sonic Projector.

Does that sound familiar?????

Regards Alpha.

Alpha, you just fucking blew my mind.