Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? No one is gonna say it could be hinting at the return of the reaper drone? I for one liked that killstreak and hope it does return. As for the "ufo", I'm not gonna lie. It DOES look distinct and it doesn't look like just a blotch in the image. If it were just a blotch, why isn't there others? I believe the circular object to in fact be the quadrotor and the reaper is further away causing it to look small.

Really? No one is gonna say it could be hinting at the return of the reaper drone? I for one liked that killstreak and hope it does return. As for the "ufo", I'm not gonna lie. It DOES look distinct and it doesn't look like just a blotch in the image. If it were just a blotch, why isn't there others? I believe the circular object to in fact be the quadrotor and the reaper is further away causing it to look small.
The shape isn't right for a reaper, it looks more like a Cruise Missile.

Reapers are fired from an aircraft that size. UAV, Predator Drone, Reaper Drone. All the same thing. It's an Air Drone. I know it.

I boosted the contrast to the extreme to bring out the elements in this image

definitely looks like the propeller to one of the drone helicopters in the corner to me

The patch in the sky is probably some thing like this:

Trying to id the smaller drone.

Thanks for the video Liam, start a full analysis of everything in there like hidden audio & stuff.

Regards Alpha.