Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like either an unmanned drone or a missile with wings... Whatever it is, it's really small, so it isn't manned.

This picture of an unmanned drone backs up my point. The two resemble eachother very much.

(Just incase the image doesn't work)

It's a plane next to a big wheel.

That's all I see in this.

But IMO, Treyarch's just trolling is with this one.

Pretty sure that's some kind of helicopter, or, like Matuzz said, a quadrotor. Tbh this one's kind of disappointing. :|

I thinks its one of the four rotors of quadrotor looked from down up to the sky where the UAV also is.

To me it looks like either an unmanned drone or a missile with wings... Whatever it is, it's really small, so it isn't manned.

This picture of an unmanned drone backs up my point. The two resemble eachother very much.

You don't know that for sure, it could be far from the camera so it just looks small.

Maybe Treyarch is trying to tell us that you can attack aircrafts with the quadrotor, cause it looks like it could be from the quadrotor's point of view.

Only on February 26, 1973, during testimony before the United States House Committee on Appropriations, did the U.S. military officially confirm that they had been utilizing UAVs in Southeast Asia (Vietnam).[9] While over 5,000 U.S. airmen had been killed and over 1,000 more were either missing in action (MIA), or captured (prisoners of war/POW); the USAF 100th Strategic Reconnaissance Wing had flown approximately 3,435 UAV missions during the war,[10] at a cost of about 554 UAVs lost to all causes. In the words of USAF General George S. Brown, Commander, Air Force Systems Command in 1972, "The only reason we need (UAVs) is that we don't want to needlessly expend the man in the cockpit."

The first use of UAV's was in the Vietnam war. That's the earliest time-frame we're working with here.

You don't know that for sure it could be far from the camera so it just looks small.

Maybe Treyarch is trying to tell us that you can attack aircrafts with the quadrotor, cause it looks like it could be from the quadrotor's point of view.

That is an unmanned drone.

You don't know that for sure it could be far from the camera so it just looks small.

That is an unmanned drone.

It could be a UAV or a similar surveillance aircraft.