Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

On the Terminal WZQOH is N...

23, 26, 17, 15, 8 are the numbers for WZQOH.

The Numbers - Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. ... They had to be clicked 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 times, respectively, to get a clue. One of Rachel ...

This is one of the top results when searching for 23, 26, 17, 15, 8

One number from a perfect match. Coincidence?

This takes us back to Verruckt.

Regards Alpha.

I don't know much at all about the show but something about being lost and on an island trapped could tie in.

wouldn't that be the same experience as shangri la and shuma numa

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to the numbers in the Verruckt Power room, and were given, as expected, the numbers.

4 8 18 16 23 42

As AlphaSnake had said before. Nothing has changed.

Well there you have it. We have WZQOH which equals the same numbers that are found being said in a zombie map.

I personally think that could be as far as these random letters go for now.

Guys if you google search the first half of the coordinates (34.040063) and google it you get the coordinates for "Le Beach Club Tanning Resorts, Los Angeles". whats more interesting is that the 2nd half of the coordinates start with 118, just like the CoD website.

edit: after further investigation around the 118 coordinates, Treyarchs studio might fall into category. Pretty much the flashing code is just coordinates for Treyarchs studio? (34.040063, 118.... is Santa Monica)

punching in the exact coordinates to google maps (34.040063 - 118.266846231) from the CoD img leads to Los Angeles, CA, more percisly at the exact coordinates is where the Staples Center and the Los Angeles convention center is. Sounds E3 related, disregard my last post.

What say you CoDz? Solved, yay or na?

Regards Alpha.

At this point, I would most likely think so. I'll try and see if I can find out anything else, maybe trying hexadecimals, since the new pattern seems to have a hexadecimal like pattern, but in all honesty, I think it is solved for now. Tomorrow's image should also be interesting to see. Also, I don't think Coordinates have anything to do with it honestly. The exact locations are highways in Afghanistan, and a town road in China, I highly doubt coordinates have anything to do with the number sequence or the recently released quote.

Its the LA convention center, it just means that treyarch is gunna be there and play through a mission, just like what every CoD has done since CoD4. Nothing is there its that simple. A lot of you guys are over thinking way to hard lol

E3 takes place at the LA Convention center in case you didnt know that

Brand new from Telixion:

Numbers have changed. Here is an updated GPS Map! ITS IN LA SOMEONE GO TO IT NOW!

https://twitter.com/#!/Telixion/status/ ... 8603365376

They point to the LA convention center

http://boulter.com/gps/#34.040063%2C%20-118.266846231

The numbers put you right in front of E3's 2012 venue. They've gottta be hinting at some sort of release for E3.

You might also note the scheduled date of E3 this year is June 5-7, falling only a day or two after a Partial Lunar Eclipse

Yeah the new numbers go to the LA Convention Center, Where E3 is held.

Interesting, I do know that they will be showing the full reveal of BO2 at E3 just like they did with Black Ops, but why put that as one of the classified pics if we basically already knew that?

Brand new from Telixion:

Numbers have changed. Here is an updated GPS Map! ITS IN LA SOMEONE GO TO IT NOW!

https://twitter.com/#!/Telixion/status/ ... 8603365376

They point to the LA convention center

http://boulter.com/gps/#34.040063%2C%20-118.266846231

The numbers put you right in front of E3's 2012 venue. They've gottta be hinting at some sort of release for E3.

You might also note the scheduled date of E3 this year is June 5-7, falling only a day or two after a Partial Lunar Eclipse

Also, the second or 3rd Tuesday in November, which is usually the release date of all CODs, falls on November 13th. On the same date, there will be a solar eclipse on that date; coincidence? Also, I made this theory before, didn't really share. Tacitus was a Roman senator, who was most famous for writing about the eclipse that occurred after the death of Augustus. Shangri La - Eclipses activated basically the scenery for all Easter Eggs.

Also, the second or 3rd Tuesday in November, which is usually the release date of all CODs, falls on November 13th. On the same date, there will be a solar eclipse on that date; coincidence? Also, I made this theory before, didn't really share. Tacitus was a Roman senator, who was most famous for writing about the eclipse that occurred after the death of Augustus. Shangri La - Eclipses activated basically the scenery for all Easter Eggs.

I read where you mentioned that before and I've connected Tacitus (the Roman) with the eclipse and November by myself earlier but didn't speak of it.

FPSRussia already confirmed that it has nothing to do with the Roman emperor unfortunately. Tacitus is just a weapons manufacturer of some sort in BO2

FPSRussia already conformed that it has nothing to do with the Roman emperor unfortunately. Tacitus is just a weapons manufacturer of some sort in BO2

No matter what he said, you can't ignore the small fact that it is true and links up in a round about way.