Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be frickin' sweet if it was Carbon that linked it here :lol:

Personally I think it was probably someone from Treyarch linking people to the best place to learn what the images mean. They genuinely think we are the best forum out there, and so if they WANTED people to work things out, surely they would link them to the best place, right?

Whoever did it, if you're reading this, let us know it was you because you're EPIC!

-Jolteon

Hi guys I wanted to let you guys know about this because it seems a lot of people are missing this. You can notice if you look really closely. When the letter is being typed you see hidden letters that pop up. The main ones you can see are a Z and a Q. Here is a video that show more hidden letters please check it out and make people aware of this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJVE89On ... ture=g-u-u

letters: WZQOH

Hi guys I wanted to let you guys know about this because it seems a lot of people are missing this. You can notice if you look really closely. When the letter is being typed you see hidden letters that pop up. The main ones you can see are a Z and a Q. Here is a video that show more hidden letters please check it out and make people aware of this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJVE89On ... ture=g-u-u

letters: WZQOH

Nice finding, I thought I was going crazy from yesterday's code cracking upon seeing the hidden letters :D

Here is my frame-by-frame analysis of the new 16-frame .gif.

1st Frame: The time is 00:00:03:23. The text is '"THW'. In an ideal no-lag situation the frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

2nd Frame: The time is 00:00:04:00. The text is '"THE EN'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

3rd Frame: The time is 00:00:04:01. The text is '"THE ENEMY'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

4th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:02. The text is '"THE ENEMY COUZ'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

5th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:03. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BQ'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

6th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:04. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE AN'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

7th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:05. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHO'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

8th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:06. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

9th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:07. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds. (Same text as previous, but with a different time)

10th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:08. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE'. The frame will be displayed for .01 seconds. (Same text as previous, but with a different time and displayed for a different amount of time)

11th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:09. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

12th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:10. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULH'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

13th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:11. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULD BE A'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

14th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:12. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULD BE ANYONE"'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds.

15th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:13. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULD BE ANYONE"'. The frame will be displayed for .04 seconds. (Same text as previous, but with a different time)

16th Frame: The time is 00:00:04:13. The text is '"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULD BE ANYONE"'. The frame will be displayed for .05 seconds. (Same text as previous, but displayed for a different amount of time)

So, leapfrogging off of Duckcall00's work we could try to figure some things out. Sadly I don't have time to really go through this very thoroughly, but I'll try to move the ball forward a little bit.

What's unique about this transmission is the letters that don't match up when they first appear. The whole message when corrected is:

"THE ENEMY COULD BE ANYWHERE AND IT COULD BE ANYONE"

The message with the initial errors put back into it reads:

"THw ENEMY COUzD Bq ANYWHoRE AND IT COULh BE ANYONE"

obviously that's nonsensical, but it could have some meaning either using the letters:

w, z, q, o, h

or the spot they are in within the sequence:

3w, 14z, 18q, 25o, 40h

alternatively, the numbers if we did not count the spaces would be:

3w, 12z, 15q, 21o, 33h

or one more possibility is to take the letters and assign them a number in the alphabet (A = 1, B = 2, etc.) and we get:

23, 27, 17, 15, 8

--(some methods start with A = 0, so to convert juts subtract 1 from each number)

These are a few directions this may go in, however I only have time to suggest them and don't have time to investigate and see if any of these are coordinates or anything like that.

Could it be possible that maybe the saying could be relating towards the Spy perk? Not sure if this has been mentioned, but maybe it is hinting the perk in the game? Spy is basically a perk in the game, that is unconfirmed, that when idle, you appear as a friendly. It could relate, being "Enemy could be anywhere" and the spy perk allows you to be undetected and such. Just a theory. Also, that maybe the WZQOH could be encrypted of some sort? I'll look into it, and post back if I find anything.

On the Terminal WZQOH is N...

23, 26, 17, 15, 8 are the numbers for WZQOH.

The Numbers - Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. ... They had to be clicked 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 times, respectively, to get a clue. One of Rachel ...

This is one of the top results when searching for 23, 26, 17, 15, 8

One number from a perfect match. Coincidence?

This takes us back to Verruckt.

Regards Alpha.

On the Terminal WZQOH is N...

23, 26, 17, 15, 8 are the numbers for WZQOH.

The Numbers - Lostpedia - The Lost Encyclopedia

lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers

The numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 frequently recurred in Lost. ... They had to be clicked 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 times, respectively, to get a clue. One of Rachel ...

This is one of the top results when searching for 23, 26, 17, 15, 8

One number from a perfect match. Coincidence?

This takes us back to Verruckt.

Regards Alpha.

I don't know much at all about the show but something about being lost and on an island trapped could tie in.