Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, here we go. This is the order. Each line indicates a new figure, and items seperated by a comma indicate letters or numbers that are alternating. Good luck.

D,3,8

E,6,4,9

5,6,1,C,7

B,C,O,E,4

-

A,2,C

B,9,7,F,4

E,8,1,C

7,F,8

1,C,7,2,D

B,7,8,9,1

6,C,8,5,O

A,3,5,2,8

C,7,4,D

Hope this helps all you codebreakers out there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

-Jolteon

the flashing code is a key to unlock the picture.

The spining circles in a picture represents a futuristic lock. Just like how every lock in ME3 looks exactly like the GIF.

When they fit together the picture unlocks, but every lock needs a key and the code is a key.

I think whoever owns the tacticus.com site is purposely doing that in order to get attention from people looking for clues. The site isn't related to CoD.

If its not related to cod how would they know the BO2 weapons manufacturer is tacitus?

Glad to see that we're still on this friggin' subject. Clearly you haven't read anything, it was confirmed by FPSRussia that Tacitus is a BO2 weapons manufacturer, after that the site put that on there to avoid conflict with Treyarch and confusing everyone. For the last time, it's not related to CoD.