Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do.

Any possibility TACITUS has anything to do with static? (couldn't think of anything else when I was rearranging the letters, and I'm far too tired to think)

Only thought I'd mention it because the windows on the COD website aren't stationary, they have rolling static. Yes, it is a wild stab in the dark but you never know.

Or they could be the initials for a common phrase (-Touch A Car It Tastes Unusually Soapy- or something, but I hope you get the idea, perhaps rearranging the letters again for a different phrase -Since I Thought The Cats Are Undone- These make no sense, but maybe somebody can twist it into something useful).

One other thought is changing the letters to numbers, see if they coincide with certain dates, perhaps the dates of an eclipse seeing as it is mentioned so often. Maybe the numbers become a code, similar to the code in Black Ops (and maybe there are more words to come soon to alter/add to it). I remember reading that somebody figured it out, but I can't remember where I read it.

Apologies for rambling on, this isn't how I wanted my first post to be (have been 'lurking' on here for over a year now, honestly don't know why I've only just joined up). Absolutely knackered and I know my post might not make much sense, all I can hope for is that it might stir up an idea that clicks for someone else.

Night all, good hunting.

How do.

Any possibility TACITUS has anything to do with static? (couldn't think of anything else when I was rearranging the letters, and I'm far too tired to think)

Only thought I'd mention it because the windows on the COD website aren't stationary, they have rolling static. Yes, it is a wild stab in the dark but you never know.

Or they could be the initials for a common phrase (-Touch A Car It Tastes Unusually Soapy- or something, but I hope you get the idea, perhaps rearranging the letters again for a different phrase -Since I Thought The Cats Are Undone- These make no sense, but maybe somebody can twist it into something useful).

One other thought is changing the letters to numbers, see if they coincide with certain dates, perhaps the dates of an eclipse seeing as it is mentioned so often. Maybe the numbers become a code, similar to the code in Black Ops (and maybe there are more words to come soon to alter/add to it). I remember reading that somebody figured it out, but I can't remember where I read it.

Apologies for rambling on, this isn't how I wanted my first post to be (have been 'lurking' on here for over a year now, honestly don't know why I've only just joined up). Absolutely knackered and I know my post might not make much sense, all I can hope for is that it might stir up an idea that clicks for someone else.

Night all, good hunting.

You are on to something sir, I think lol. I will be looking more into rearranging letters and dates.

Tags:

drone

quadrotor

prototype

future

prototype quadrotor

future quadrotor

fps russia

fps

russia

fps-russia

professional russian

fpsrussia

black ops

woods

zombie poker parties

tacitus

future weapons

future weapons manufacturer

future weapons company

tacitus t-shirt

t-shirt

call of duty future weapons

guns

call of duty

near future warfare

Regards Alpha.

I encrypted the letters of Tacitus and this is what came up.

20-1-3-9-20-21-19

Could this mean anything?

If it has something to do with zombies, then it could be something referencing the Illuminati, since apparently they are hooked into numerology. They could also be coordinates. It might be nothing, maybe someone could further investigate this.

Well he does show a picture of a new pc that he just bought that doesn't work.

That's probably it. I just didnt know if it had anyhting to do with BO2. I took that encrypted # jimirmixes posted and it can't be used as coordinates and I googled it and got pretty much nothing but a website said "NUMBER OF THE DEMONS" in all caps like that. The site itself doesn't exist anymore but it didn't look relevant, plus it was in spanish.

It is looking more and more like Tacitus is simply a weapons company that manufactured the quadrotor thing. CharlieIntel recently said this:

And minutes before the “TACITUS” logo was revealed on CallOfDuty.com we received an exclusive image of one of their “products”

This, coupled with FPSRussia's tags in the video, is pretty solid proof that Tacitus is, indeed, a weapons manufacturing company that will play a role in Black Ops 2.

EDIT: Not sure if this is considered leaked info or not. If it is, my apologies and I'll take it down. :)