Official CallOFDuty.com BO2 Viral thread - UPDATE 7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Tacitus.com it has suddenly changed to this

But don't you think its a bit coincidental that the "Project is now back on the day that FPSRussia uploaded that video on the Killstreak and if you go on a image section of the site it displays this:

So suddenly after 5 years the "Project" is now randomly back

Hmmm :)

*UPDATE*

The Website now shows "Discovery comes from play"

and they keep updating the image on the website as shown here in their image directory

I know its wikipedia but, this is something to look into, because once again it seems we are reminded of then nazi and we know they were involved with the 'Giant' Project.

Nazi archaeology

Nazi archaeology refers to the movement led by various Nazi leaders, archaeologists, and other scholars, such as Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, to research the German past in order to strengthen nationalism. This movement, which set out to bring the glory of the Roman Empire back to Germany, was based on ideas of Tacitus' Germania

the link is - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_archaeology

Another thing that got me thinking too

The Ahnenerbe Organisation and its symbol is

-

http://www.germaniainternational.com/ahnenerbe.html

The site references those involved in organisation and things it released. Plus like the Ascension Group and 935. This group researched things for Hienrich Himmler, and went all other the world.

There is a link freemasonry, and if Im correct the Freemasons have been tied with the Illuminati. Someone can confirm that.

- The guy in particular is Dr. Walter Darre, was the creator of its blood and soil idealogy.

I'm sorry these are brief but i'm busy doing work, if this is all wrong, then I apologise, but I feel some of stuff maybe of relevance.

So with FPSRussia saying this thing won't be seen for another 10 years and the screenshot of the guy holding an MP7 (no idea if that's real) this could potentially be "futuristic."

I can say the MP7 picture is so fake.

Even so, listen to everything FPSRussia is saying for about the first minute. "The technology won't even be available for another decade." "in the next 10-15 years shit is going to get real. Soldiers will need technology like this." "This is truly a weapon of the future."

It would be stupid to have something like this quadrotor thing in a Cold War game while at the same time having Treyarch sponsor this video.

Also the camera does a close up of what cards the zombie is holding. 9 of diamonds, jack of spades, ace of spades, 9 of hearts, and jack of clubs. Any significance?

I'm starting to think tacitus.com might be unrelated.

Let's think about it like this, tacitus.com looked like this until today

Keep the name Howard Coale in your head, so Tacitus seemed to be some sort of failed company, so what updates today? Tacitus.com, but what's that? Howard Coale's (personal) website also updated to be the exact same design as the newly updated tacitus.com

http://www.coale.com/

But, notice in the top bar Howard has managed to spell "the" wrong and instead say "Tghe Tacitus Project"

This seems to me like an attempt to revive a company due to the large amount of traffic tacitus.com has had recently because of FPSRussia linking the word to the viral campaign.

The domain is still owned by Howard Coale and if it was related to Activision would have been registered by "Mark Monitor"

Quick update, the image of the Quadrotor has been updated.

http://gyazo.com/04351d6f62c735e5ad7291fb56ddec0d

It also now links directly to FPSRussia's video, giving solid proof this is a part of Black Ops 2.

Yeah it has been like that for hours and been said.

@Liam Yeah I have been saying its probably just random software company that failed and now he got his e-mail spammed with things about this viral campaign.

EDIT: Double post, sry it didn't post first and now it then appears right when I posted again :D

I'm starting to think tacitus.com might be unrelated.

Let's think about it like this, tacitus.com looked like this until today

Keep the name Howard Coale in your head, so Tacitus seemed to be some sort of failed company, so what updates today? Tacitus.com, but what's that? Howard Coale's (personal) website also updated to be the exact same design as the newly updated tacitus.com

http://www.coale.com/

But, notice in the top bar Howard has managed to spell "the" wrong and instead say "Tghe Tacitus Project"

This seems to me like an attempt to revive a company due to the large amount of traffic tacitus.com has had recently because of FPSRussia linking the word to the viral campaign.

The domain is still owned by Howard Coale and if it was related to Activision would have been registered by "Mark Monitor"

Could Coale have come up with a site that complex in just a day? The logo? I don't know much about building websites, but you would think it would take time.

Then again, that entire page is just an image. So I'm not sure.

First time poster here, i've been studying around, researching the FPSrussia video and looked around tacitus.com and such.

Things i am wanting to know(bugging me):

- Why would tacitus.com come up now? Wouldn't it seem mysterious that somehow Howard Coale got the money to put it back up just to get money. In this case, perhaps Activision hired them just like they hired FPSrussia?

- FPSrussia's shirt that says "TACITUS" in a distinctive font, while the the webpage, it uses a simple font. Not much connection there.

- http://www.coale.com also shows the same exact thing on tacitus.com, maybe this is unrelated in the end.

Maybe i am over analyzing this, but this is just something to ponder.