Spring Clean Up

lissa110

Hello all of CoDz!! Over the next few weeks the staff will be doing some cleaning of the topics. We will be moving out the post that are no longer active, now don't worry if we think it will be used again in the future or it is still active it will be left.

If theres a post you think is missing and we should still have up please pm a staff member so we can bring it back to life!

Thanks

Lissa110

CoDz Staff

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, are you deleting them or just moving them somewhere else? Sorry, the way I read it, it could mean either one.

We're moving them somewhere else; they won't be permanently deleted. So if you pay attention to where you post the most, that's going to change because of the location we're moving them to.

That's alright Undead xP, It is hidden from most users, otherwise, there really wouldn't be a point to it. Otherwise almost every user would have that section be the place where they have the most posts, and it would be a mess to navigate through. For all intents and purposes, when something is put in there, it is assumed that it is dead and will not resurface. However, if you ever feel that one of your posts that has been moved, should be brought back, you can PM any staff member, and 99/100 times we will happily move it back.

Okay. I understand.

Makes me wonder how many are stored in there though... Hmmm...

95 pages, 3774 topics

Wow I love this. Dwellers/Mods are like the government.

You never know what they are ultimately hiding from us ;)

Everything it is is stuff YOU guys posted ;)