Its just annoying....

Please make sure ALL glitches in black ops 2 get patched! Black ops is already turning into a game where only glitchers play(im talking about for #1 leaderboard spots). So please make it impossible to glitch or mod for high rounds because its going to be very annoying if all the high rounds are by glitchers in black ops 2.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make sure ALL glitches in black ops 2 get patched! Black ops is already turning into a game where only glitchers play(im talking about for #1 leaderboard spots). So please make it impossible to glitch or mod for high rounds because its going to be very annoying if all the high rounds are by glitchers in black ops 2.

YES!

Back when I used to play with randoms I would hate it when they glitched.

I have not seen many games with glitching lately. I know there are still some out there but, they fixed a lot...Treyarch did good with Black Ops in my opinion. Sure, it took the first month for them to fix the 15th prestige glitches and stuff like that, but they fixed almost everything and more. Even though they did that i just hope they keep a better watch on their game this year too. To see a Call of Duty game hacker free on first day? What a sight that would be.

I still see people glitching in public lobbies on five, nacht, moon, SNN, Verrukt and other maps. The only glitch they fixed was Ascensio lander glitchn.This is one reason I don't even care about going to high rounds for the sake of WR. People just abuse the glitch and record their high round game play and post it on youtube.

Im convinced that im the only player that plays 100% legit anymore(I mean thats on the top of leaderboards). Everyone just mods now. Every map has got taken on xbox 360 today. There is 8 99s on shang?!?!? Im done with zombies.

Do it for your satisfaction. Leaderboards are all messed up. Set a goal do it. F the leaderboards man.

mods for black ops were apparently released today.....almost every map has been taken today and now there are 99s on shang and nacht!?!?!? The reason why im annoyed about this is I feel like I wasted ALOT of time on this game just to be beaten by mods. I was just pushed off the first page of shi no numa because of modders.....THAT game took me 15 hours to get to 78 and be #1. One day later it got beat by glitchers. I have been to 99, 92, 89, 87, 83, and 82 on ascension. Please treyarch dont let this happen to your next game! The reason I posted this here is because I hope maybe someone from treyarch will see this and that will make them realize alot of people feel like they wasted their time getting far to get beat by modders and glitchers.

Its not even fun anymore though without the leaderboards. Its just a waste of time because to be in the top 100 in moon you have to survive 99 rounds and like 2 and a half hours into the round. I was top page on 3 maps two weeks ago now im only top page on ascension and I doubt I will be for long.

I totally agree.

I played a game on Five not long ago and this kid managed to glitch into the window by the elevator by the Stakeout. He survived there until about round 15 but kept moaning when we went to the teleporter leaving him on his own. He then got downed, raged quit and I lost connection with the host, this gets me annoyed :evil:

But I really do think that Treyarch try with the patches but it would be very hard to remove all glitches from the game most are kept in secret and not many people know about them, one person may think there's no way to glitch but glitchers will think of it in a different way and manage to get in.

I think Treyarch did well with Black Ops and it was a great game.

I'm not the sort to go for high rounds on zombies but i can feel your frustration.

Glitches that were Fixed

1)monkey bomb glitch

2)lander glitch

3)george glitch

4)REMOVED

5)astro zombie out of map glitch(es)

6)im sure theres more (just cant think of anymore)

Yes, Treyarch has eliminated some very powerful glitches. This leads me to believe some are impossible to fix. For instance, the dog round glitch on Kino. If it were possible to fix this, I know they would have by now. There are plenty of people still doing it and I am sure there are videos of it. They didn't fix it because they can't. Not sure why but it has something to do with the AI and in order to fix the glitch they would have to change the AI. I know there are glitches that are way worse and that is what you are talking about. I just think they did there best on this one, and will do there best not to include these glitches on Black ops. There will be new ones though. As long as there are cheaters and You tube, they will have their work cut out for them. Take it easy on them.

Glitches that were Fixed

1)monkey bomb glitch

2)lander glitch

3)george glitch

4)SNN out of map glitch

Yes, Treyarch has eliminated some very powerful glitches. This leads me to believe some are impossible to fix. For instance, the dog round glitch on Kino. If it were possible to fix this, I know they would have by now. There are plenty of people still doing it and I am sure there are videos of it. They didn't fix it because they can't. Not sure why but it has something to do with the AI and in order to fix the glitch they would have to change the AI. I know there are glitches that are way worse and that is what you are talking about. I just think they did there best on this one, and will do there best not to include these glitches on Black ops. There will be new ones though. As long as there are cheaters and You tube, they will have their work cut out for them. Take it easy on them.

just so you know the SNN out of map glitch still exists it happened yesterday someone glitched out of the map at the stg44 i just quit i can't even see why they would do that i thought this game was for fun the only reason i wan't to ger to high rounds is because it gets really intense and it is really fun to play with your friends on round 30 on moon ascension or der riese

The dog glitch in Kino is pretty irrelevant though. Unless you are an absolute complete beginner how can you not deal with dogs with Juggs normally?

I love it when my friends and randoms do it, I go around stealing all the dogs with my 2 hit bowie!

Yeah don't worry about leaderboards mate, if you have 50+ on any map randoms just accuse you of cheating anyways. Video proof means a lot more than a leaderboard score ;)

It's just as bad on PC and always has been, the top 50 spots on almost any map are glitched/hacked.

I agree, I used to look at the leaderboards for reference as to who is good, but now I just start it up. I find that a lot of low numbered people are actually good and in need of reasonable people to play with. The people that are higher up are normally the a**holes or the glitchers. I go by the first five rounds now. If it goes well, great, if not, Host Ended Game.

As for the dog glitch not being relevant. I disagree. I think this was one of the few glitches that offers proof that they can't fix some glitches and it is out of their control. I know the glitch wont help in the least for true glitchers. It does show us that Treyarch is watching, but can't fix everything and leaves it to us to have honor. They patched the monkeybomb glitch ON KINO. So I know they tried to fix the dog glitch. Not saying they are the best, but they do try.

Glitches that were Fixed

1)monkey bomb glitch

2)lander glitch

3)george glitch

4)SNN out of map glitch

just so you know the SNN out of map glitch still exists it happened yesterday someone glitched out of the map at the stg44 i just quit i can't even see why they would do that i thought this game was for fun the only reason i wan't to ger to high rounds is because it gets really intense and it is really fun to play with your friends on round 30 on moon ascension or der riese

I generally glitch in solo only,were it hurts no one and and can be enjoyable

I like to see the outside of the map and just look at all the things treyarch put in the map...only for show

and as said above,it's impossible to fix every single glitch

1) some glitches you just can't fix

2) it would take a lot of patches,because it seems that every day there's a new glitch,and treyarch would spend more time fixing black ops than working on its new game

Glitches that were Fixed

1)monkey bomb glitch

2)lander glitch

3)george glitch

4)SNN out of map glitch

I generally glitch in solo only,were it hurts no one and and can be enjoyable

I like to see the outside of the map and just look at all the things treyarch put in the map...only for show

and as said above,it's impossible to fix every single glitch

1) some glitches you just can't fix

2) it would take a lot of patches,because it seems that every day there's a new glitch,and treyarch would spend more time fixing black ops than working on its new game

yeah those are the moments that glitches are fun to use and to explore more than the map itself as long as it doesn't show up on the leaderboards i'm happy with it

The leaderboards werent as glitched as most people think. They are all modded now but most people surprisingly did play legitly. And it is possible to make a map with no glitches. Just look at shangri-la. There is a glitch to get under the map where the spikes are but that could help you because you cant do anything under there.