Things are different at night. (jamienewman3's story)

I was trying to go to sleep. Trying to force my eyes shut. But, I could'nt. Not with the sounds outside. Screams. Cries. Moans and Groans. You may be asking what I mean by moaning. You know. The sounds those things make in the movies. Yep. The MOVIES. Fake. Not real. Thats what my old man told me when i watched those type of movies.

"It's just a movie, boy, its not real."

Nobody can say that now. All you have to hear is the sounds. The horrible sounds. And for some reason its at night. During the day its perfectly fine. Going to school. Eating with your fam'. Watching movies. Laughing and having a good time.

But, everybody knows about what happens when it hits sunset. The things come back. At night, When were supposed to be sleeping. Dreaming. Instead, were locking doors and windows. Not moving because those things can sense fear and smell us from miles away. Gathering anything that will at least damage them. Anything will work on just one. If your lucky, you'll get just one. Mostly its hundreds of them. Thats when you need to be Silent. And if you make a peep, they're already banging at your door.

Instead of sleeping i get up and walk into the living room where my familys doing nothing. Sitting there. Scared out of their minds, because they know they can't do anything with volume. You have to be absolutely mute. So, we wait till morning. Not talking. Not even looking at each other until morning.

Its finally morning when we tell each other our expeirences of the day before. It's basically the same every day. Mom goes out to shop and has to speed back home before sunset. Little Billy crying to stay home because hes afraid he wont make it back home in time. Me telling him i'm going to school too and I always walk home with him and we make it back fine. Dad going to work, worrying about the things he loves more than anything. His family. And before sunset we talk as much as we can before we hear the first moan. That's when we don't do anything. Silent.

How'd you like it???????

Should i do more?????

PLEASE give advice and suggestions,

jamienewman3

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic