Profile images Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arussianmonkey

What do I do in skyrim after EVERYTHING is done?

So I'm a total skyrim NERD. I've done just about everything possible to do at this point and I'm lookin for some more to do on my main profile. I've done all the sidequests according to the wiki. I would install mods for fun but I have it on X-box. Any ideas?

These are the profiles I have atm:

Me: well rounded guy with infinity gold, 650 carryweight, steed stone with daedra armor (so pretty much a Juggernaut), level 70-something, and done pretty much everything (really all I ever do here is kill guards. I don't like killing random people because they can be essential to a side quest or another important person.)

Bob the councurer: A KAJIT WIZARD!!

Willy the killer elf: Kill everyone in the game guy.

and I may soon do A Kajit guy that uses only fists in combat (Heavy armor skill with the fists, kajit claws, and "gloves of the pulgist" enchantment make it work.)

So questions:

Can I get mods on my X-box? (I'm sick of watching the gamespot weekly thing and sighing longingly).

Any fun way top orient a character that I havn't done?

Any other things do do? (million dollar question. I will give you brains on your crappist post if you find something.)

That's the thing about the Elder Scrolls.

They're very smart.

They say their games are the most open-ended, expansive things ever, and come out around Game of the Year time. Then, after a few weeks or a month or two, the game becomes extremely boring.

They release it so we're still doing the fun stuff to win Game of the Year, after that, yeah, Elder Scrolls gets boring.

So I'm a total skyrim NERD. I've done just about everything possible to do at this point and I'm lookin for some more to do on my main profile. I've done all the sidequests according to the wiki. I would install mods for fun but I have it on X-box. Any ideas?

These are the profiles I have atm:

Me: well rounded guy with infinity gold, 650 carryweight, steed stone with daedra armor (so pretty much a Juggernaut), level 70-something, and done pretty much everything (really all I ever do here is kill guards. I don't like killing random people because they can be essential to a side quest or another important person.)

Bob the councurer: A KAJIT WIZARD!!

Willy the killer elf: Kill everyone in the game guy.

and I may soon do A Kajit guy that uses only fists in combat (Heavy armor skill with the fists, kajit claws, and "gloves of the pulgist" enchantment make it work.)

So questions:

Can I get mods on my X-box? (I'm sick of watching the gamespot weekly thing and sighing longingly).

Any fun way top orient a character that I havn't done?

Any other things do do? (million dollar question. I will give you brains on your crappist post if you find something.)

Sadly sence you have an xbox really.....you're shit out of luck until they release DLC sorry :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

BAWLZ. Well at least there are multiple rumors of the dlc coming out this month. Wish it would come for spring break which started today.

I plan On just getting Oblivion if yall say its good. Is it? Will it lag the crap out of my computer or should I get it for X-box? It's only 20 dollars so I'd get it if yall say its good.

And I'm so bored with my games library I'm making a skyrim collection of books. FUCKING BOOKS!! Actully it's not so bad. some are fun and intresting reads. It leads me to belive that Bethesda are as good as hidden easter eggs as Treyarch.

Actually, that book thing sounds interesting.Care to share anything interesting?

Well, whenever I play Skyrim, I usually have a goal in mind, dick about with the Atronoch forge. Make a rune+archery+sneak scenario, and fist fight a bear.Kinda odd, but it's entertainin.

BAWLZ. Well at least there are multiple rumors of the dlc coming out this month. Wish it would come for spring break which started today.

I plan On just getting Oblivion if yall say its good. Is it? Will it lag the crap out of my computer or should I get it for X-box? It's only 20 dollars so I'd get it if yall say its good.

And I'm so bored with my games library I'm making a skyrim collection of books. FUCKING BOOKS!! Actully it's not so bad. some are fun and intresting reads. It leads me to belive that Bethesda are as good as hidden easter eggs as Treyarch.

Actually I prefer the simplicity and lightheartedness of oblivion. Xbox may seem like the obvious choice but on pc you can get all sorts of mods and even make you're own!

Try making a new character that is completely theif based. It is tons of fun to break into houses and steal everything you find.

@ blamco: The book of fate is the BEST FRIKIN READ EVER!! FIND IT IN CALEXOS HOUSE IN WINDHELm. (*cough*)

I'm hoping that Bethesda is as clever with lore as Treyarch is with zombies.

@Jake-Duck: can my assissin character do that? thats how I make moneh. kill someone and take their crap, or strip em' naked of valubles in public.

@ Alter72: well Are the mods for Oblivion as good? better? Will it lag my computer?

@Jake-Duck: can my assissin character do that? thats how I make moneh. kill someone and take their crap, or strip em' naked of valubles in public.

I find it more fun to keep them alive. It makes your character use stealth instead of weapons.

Well, firstly, I'm not exactly a Skyrim fan. But I am a Fallout fan, and they're made by the same people or something, so I feel my advice will hold true for both games.

I played Fallout on my Xbox until I beat EVERYTHING too. What was there left to do? I felt it was a great game with nothing left. So I ended up buying the game for PC (on sale), and downloading literally a hundred mods and playing the game over again. It was like an entirely different game. The problem is the cost for the game for PC, but the cost can be mitigated if you sell your Xbox game, I believe. You don't have to; I didn't sell my Xbox Fallout game.

And converting to PC controls was easy for Fallout. Perhaps Skyrim is similar.

Hope I helped :)

Well, firstly, I'm not exactly a Skyrim fan. But I am a Fallout fan, and they're made by the same people or something, so I feel my advice will hold true for both games.

I played Fallout on my Xbox until I beat EVERYTHING too. What was there left to do? I felt it was a great game with nothing left. So I ended up buying the game for PC (on sale), and downloading literally a hundred mods and playing the game over again. It was like an entirely different game. The problem is the cost for the game for PC, but the cost can be mitigated if you sell your Xbox game, I believe. You don't have to; I didn't sell my Xbox Fallout game.

GOOD IDEA!! So I've dicided to just get oblivion on x-box, beat it dry, then do what this smart person above me said. For x-box the controls are the same, theres more access to x-box in my home, and I can rack some gamerpoints. Not to mention if theres a game of the year edition with the dlc and I can get that. Im gonna see if I can rent or borrow one of the games on PC and see if it lags my computer? Does it? And is installing/creating mods hard?

Simple. Amp your magika in lightning, stand on a bridge in full daedric armor, and allow none to pass.

(note: while casting lighting, it is always acceptable to shout "UNLIMITED POWER!")

i would go to every town, go to the guards, and put an arrow into there knees.

Then after that, go on a rampage and kill every villager that is possible.

Awards

I'm tempted to get Skyrim, but I still haven't completed HALF of fallout 3 despite logging 60 hours, still have to START AND FINISH Fallout: New Vegas, and THEN i can get Skyrim.

I have this tendency to need to beat a game before I can play another. :|

Awards

GOOD IDEA!! So I've dicided to just get oblivion on x-box, beat it dry, then do what this smart person above me said. For x-box the controls are the same, theres more access to x-box in my home, and I can rack some gamerpoints. Not to mention if theres a game of the year edition with the dlc and I can get that. Im gonna see if I can rent or borrow one of the games on PC and see if it lags my computer? Does it? And is installing/creating mods hard?

Lol, thank you. It can lag. It depends on your processing power of your system. I use a laptop, and it lags a bit sometimes, but I don't regret buying the game; I play it quite often. Creating mods is actually quite difficult unless you have the right tools and know-how. I don't know how to make them. But installing them is comparatively much easier. Modders leave instructions with their mods (otherwise people wouldn't be able to use them). They'll tell you how to download and install them. And if you are worried that it will break/ruin your game, you can always re-download it from Steam, while keeping your save file(s). The biggest issue you will come across besides money is compatability. While I play with a hundred mods on at one time, I had to exclude some because not all mods are compatible at the same time.

Search in Google the name of the game followed by mods, and you're sure to find a good website with the mods. Fallout has been out longer than Skyrim or Oblivion (I think?), so I'm sure mods won't be as numerous, but since they're popular games, I'm sure there will be many.

IF Oblivions graphics didn't suck, and there was no "repair equipment" crap, it would be better then Skyrim. Longer quests and guilds, and more of a challenge. I do wish you could duel weild though. Also I ended up being Kajit just cause they have night eye and you cant see crap in dungeons.

I've got the master destruction spell for lightning (a long cannon that doesn't stop!!!) and daedric armor with 100% free destruction. Imma go stand on the dragon bridge bridge and scream POWEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

I'm tempted to get Skyrim, but I still haven't completed HALF of fallout 3 despite logging 60 hours, still have to START AND FINISH Fallout: New Vegas, and THEN i can get Skyrim.

I'm like that too... I'm in a rut though i just got demons souls...gonna be stuck for awhile.

If you can you should get oblivion before skyrim. Elder scrolls sets Tamrial in a timeline and you see little referances to Tamrialic history. I feel like Im back in time when I play oblivion and Im slowly understanding the referances (like why my spectral assissin is named lucian lechance.) so im doing it wrong. Dont get me wrong you can do it my way or not get oblivion at all and still understand it.

Jus sayin...

Sell the game. I was pretty disappointed with skyrim, plus im not exactly a fantasy fan. Maybe save up for Bioshock Infinite? That games going to be beast

Sell the game. I was pretty disappointed with skyrim, plus im not exactly a fantasy fan. Maybe save up for Bioshock Infinite? That games going to be beast

Finally someone in the world who doesnt think skyrim is the best game ever. You should sell it though, not to a store but a friend because the store will give you around 10$.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .