Highest round on Der Riese?

Kutmah

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, It took us about 3 and half hours, we were both new to this map and figured out this strategy on the go. I am sure we could cut this down to 2 and half hour if we really tried. Try our strategy next time, split out and use traps in combination with ray gun and wunder waffe. Let the weaker guy take the wunder waffe, in this case it would me me ;)

It actually went pretty quick till the high 30's. Neither of us were using much for traps though, that definitely would have sped things up.

One thing I noticed about Der reise is the Traps resets every 40 seconds or so, much quicker than all other maps (except flogger from SNN). So when you have a quick spawn from Dogs and Zombies in high rounds I would just lead them through the Thompson trap every 40 seconds (or however long that trap takes to reset). That was a major advanatage. I don't like merging strategies too much ( I am much of a lone gamer) because most take longer and things go wrong most of the time especially when you don't know the map so well. That does not mean I don't revive my teammates. I always buy QR as my second perk over Speed cola.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got to 40 with Dougie_All_Day in about 3 hours. I was on 1337 kills, we turn on the trap to suicide, stand under it and get a G spawn error. Can't believe that just happened.

As Silentcrisis said, 40 but we got the damn G_Spawn Error. :facepalm: I'm going to go for 40(again) or 45 pretty soon.

I don't try solo because well I get bored as hell.

• 1 month later...

i cant get past 40 in co op without the zombie spawn error. i made it to like 30 something in single player before i got bored.

Really??? I've broke 40 a bunch of times on Der Riese.. NEVER got a spawn error... ever... on any map.

• 8 months later...

I'm on round 121 right now. Solo of course. Just because things don't turn out how I want to online. So yeah. I have the pack-a-punched wonder waffle and raygun (which is starting to really suck balls). The monkeys are my friends to be honest. They kept me alive for so long. If I am holding a record, I would like to know.

I'm on round 121 right now. Solo of course. Just because things don't turn out how I want to online. So yeah. I have the pack-a-punched wonder waffle and raygun (which is starting to really suck balls). The monkeys are my friends to be honest. They kept me alive for so long. If I am holding a record, I would like to know.

Lol by round 121 the Raygun should barely even be tickling the zombies. And no, the current record on Der Riese is held by KingJaqOffSuit at 198 (g-spawn error kept him from getting to 200)