Black ops 2 would have something for hardened edition?

I am planning on preordering hardened edition when it comes out available. What would Treyarch have something with like last year, with RC-XD which it sucked for myself. I never brought the hardened edition before which i never played any COD games before Black ops came out. I hope not there would anything be like RC-XD. It would be sweet, if they have action figures or bobble heads of original crew. :D

-Nathan169

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will probably come with another 1 year Call of Duty Elite subscription and a few nic-nacs. I hope some zombie maps as well.

That's I'm thinking as well. It's all going to be handled through CoD Elite. I don't believe MW3 was available as Hardened or Prestige (I think there was a Limited Edition one? not sure :?) editions. And I believe that was due to the addition of Elite. I'm assuming the same will go for Black Ops 2.

Which sucks.

I really REALLY don't get this "hardened" and "prestige" (or whatever) fad that games are being released as now. They only sold ME3 here with metal case and a blow up hand thingy.. I chucked them straight in bin. I want the same case as all my other games so they fit in, and I don't want some stupid kiddy toy either. People, Its all just junk :facepalm:

I would like a poster or t-shirt that is exclusively for BO2. You're right Hgoat, it is all crap. Even though it is limited time offers, im sure they have high demand for hardened and prestige editions. If they do, there is no way they can make a decent, functional, durable prize, and still mass produce it and give it away for less than it costs to make it.

I just want a full year of cod elite included, and a kick ass campaign/zombies poster or t-shirt.