Best Course Time: Charges Set?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes very much, if you want records like I go for in Spec Ops, "strafe" jumping is essential, strafe jumping gives you the same speed as running with nothing in your hand no matter what you have, if you can perfect it (which I have not done) it improves your times greatly. The record for this is 20.6 seconds by klooger:

This guy has perfected it and has like 50 world records, while I only have 3 currently.

I'm familiar with strafe jumping, I'm not perfect at it either.

I have a problem at the second breach, when it says "push BLANK to breach" it'll cause me to reload and therefor not let me breach. So everytime I go for that second breach I'm forced to pull out my pistol.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it about 5 times and got 31.7.

It always makes me reload at the door.

I use usp tac knife and if i hit every shot i can quickly switch to p90 to breach the second door and use the p90 for that first room and i reload tac knife when jumping down. After you knife the obstacle is where i always mess up on the 3rd to last area,i dont know why.

But the reload thing costs me about a second,i have no problem getting to that door before 10 seconds.

Ill try later tonight,I think i can get under 30...but nowhere near your guys' time :shock:

I tried it about 5 times and got 31.7.

It always makes me reload at the door.

I use usp tac knife and if i hit every shot i can quickly switch to p90 to breach the second door and use the p90 for that first room and i reload tac knife when jumping down. After you knife the obstacle is where i always mess up on the 3rd to last area,i dont know why.

But the reload thing costs me about a second,i have no problem getting to that door before 10 seconds

Ill try later tonight,I think i can get under 30...but nowhere near your guys' time :shock:

You have to stop moving COMPLETELY to prevent it from reloading at the Second Door.

I seem to spend WAY to much time by the guys up at the bridge near the end.

Well I would do it faster if I don't spend so much time at the second-to last section.

You mean on the bridge? Because if so that is easily the most frustrating part of the course, the place I go slow at is before the knife though, you're supposed to jump shoot the two on left, then jump again and get the 2 on the right and I can never get them during the second jump. So I slow that part down, and it lowers my score by about a second and a half.