Black ops veteren campagin help?! Pwease?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vetern is HARD!! I'm kind of an achivement hunter and I want the veteren runthrough achivements, the problem is, I'm stuck on exeuctive order on the part in the tunnels. Can someone help me please? I really want those achivements.

And B.T.W. don't get me started on MW2 on veteren... :evil:

Oh man, I hated that mission. Just keep flash banging, throwing grenades, and running through to other areas quickly.

ALso, you think MW2's campaign is hard? Try WaW. Single hardest FPS campaign ever made.

Vetern is HARD!! I'm kind of an achivement hunter and I want the veteren runthrough achivements, the problem is, I'm stuck on exeuctive order on the part in the tunnels. Can someone help me please? I really want those achivements.

And B.T.W. don't get me started on MW2 on veteren... :evil:

Oh man, I hated that mission. Just keep flash banging, throwing grenades, and running through to other areas quickly.

ALso, you think MW2's campaign is hard? Try WaW. Single hardest FPS campaign ever made.

Never bothered to try them on vet. but I shall. Thankfully I kept all my smokies (there not flashbangs.) and about 8 explosive bolts so Ill just throw grenades and shoot explosive crossbows. thanks for the advice.

The tunnels were a nightmare, but S.O.G. is definitely harder. Especially when you get to the hill where you have to throw the barrels.

I'd say take it slow, but you probably already know that. Save your grenades if you can for towards the end. Also, try and move forward slowly, than when Woods and Weaver move up just get back safely and try and let them take the soldiers out.

There are some parts where infinite soldiers will come though until you move up.

Just wait till you do Heart of the Reich on WaW, and you'll be wishing it was like this level haha!

As someone who's played through veteran, the only thing I can say about the tunnel is that enemies infinitely respawn. You need to push forward, use very bit of cover available then your teammates should move with you and nab you the checkpoint. It gets easier, the only mission that's harder is Numbers.

As someone who's played through veteran, the only thing I can say about the tunnel is that enemies infinitely respawn. You need to push forward, use very bit of cover available then your teammates should move with you and nab you the checkpoint. It gets easier, the only mission that's harder is Numbers.

GOD I KNEW IT!! I suspected. Btw I managed to make it through 'Nam alright because there was ok cover, but I spent like all day and the succeeding run took about an hour and I wasn't about to waste an hour so I took it very slow. I wanna backtrack before I move on. I wish they had what difficulty you compleated the level so I could skip with confidance like in MW2.

GOD I KNEW IT!! I suspected. Btw I managed to make it through 'Nam alright because there was ok cover, but I spent like all day and the succeeding run took about an hour and I wasn't about to waste an hour so I took it very slow. I wanna backtrack before I move on. I wish they had what difficulty you compleated the level so I could skip with confidance like in MW2.

Yea it's crap way you can't see what mission you have done on vet, I have done some missions about 3 times looking for the one I missed, ended up being numbers,

Numbers roof top

The 'nam hill

And that tunnel Are the 3 hardest bits in the vet campanig, I didn't lose sleep over any other bit really

Right?! I randomly started playing through it today after noticing I was missing a trophy on Der Riese. I just took a break during the mortar mission in the trenches because the Type 97 AI kept shredding me after my grenades ran out. I'll finish it eventually but I've had enough for one day. My favorite part is having 4 grenades rain down on me when I'm pinned down by a turret and already red. :/

Don't get me started on Numbers...I literally spent about 30 minutes trying to complete the end (you're defenseless laying in the back of a truck with a single CZ75 and about 16 guys rushing you), but I will agree that the SOG Barrels and Executive Order tunnels took a while too...like Dandaman said (heh, we almost have the same name) you need to keep taking ground and staying behind cover at all costs...

The Panda's out...

I also hate rebirth island on the Hudson part beacuse A. in your tank you can't get cover and B. the gas masks suk bawlz.

I have gotten the thundergun before and I don't think it's that hard, but it doesn't always insta-kill and only goes so far. I'd use snipers on the rooftop but I can't get used to snipers on Black Ops. If snipers didn't have a killer kickback I could beat Blops vetern in a hurry.