Dedication

i kinda gave up on my last story,but i'm going to fallow this one through

if you guys see any characters that sound familiar,and can guess there real name,i'll give you a [brains]

this is dedicated to the great users of CoDz

Chapter 1

Back Story

The zombie invasion was over,we won.

I guess for you,I'll have to start at the beginning.

March 15,2012,Southwest Virginia

I use to get on the site all the time,called ThreeBridgeZombies.com.

A site dedicated to the game called,you guessed it,Three Bridge Zombies.

The game is made after the company Three Bridge who do some work on war games.

They created this great video game about a zombie invasion in WWII.

my name on there is destroyallzombies.

So,I'm on there,chatting with my buddy DarkCharizard and MylittleHellDog,and we're all talking about how cool it'd be if the whole "2012 apocalypse" was a zombie invasion.

If only i knew how bad that idea was.

November 15,2012,SW Virginia

Looks like the invasion started early.

I put up a bulletin that any survivors should come to Washington D.C.

Where the remaining government was formulating how to deal with this attack,and was welcome to take a stop at the Honaker Virginia Airport,were i live.

I didn't honestly think anyone would show up,but i was wrong.

November 20,Honaker

I was lifting weights down at my house.

It had been days since i had seen any zombies when i heard a large knock at my door.

I looked outside to see a teenager who had scraggly black hair.

"Destroyallzombies?,is that you." The stranger said.

"Yeah,and you are...?"

"Akuma* your buddy"

"Oh hi,jus.."

As i said that a large waves of zombies appeared out of the forest.

Akuma turned and shot his PPSH 41 into the crowd quickly disintegrating it into a few limbs.

"Make yourself at home"

*that name is worth 2 [brains]

how'd i do?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice backstory so far!

So for that name thing....um.......

DarkCharizard and MylittleHellDog

First thing that popped up was DarkJolteon and myself. But i'm not sure if those count.

Akuma.....................it's Japanese righto?

Or.

Akuma is a punk band from Quebec formed in 1998 from the ashes of Banlieue Rouge..

i'll give you a brain for DarkJolteon

and yes Akuma is japanesse

*also you can guess things like what company ThreeBridge is and What ThreeBridgezombies.com is (someone other than hell hound)

Chapter 2

Home Bound

December 15,Honaker

After Akuma showed up other TBZ users started to arrived and soon my 2 story house was filled with the sounds of the ink spots and laughter.

Such users as Krazybrownies,Phyc0stab3r,Waytooslow,and many more had come to chill and talk of there daring zombie-slaying adventures.

December 25,Honaker

We all "bought" each other a present,I say bought because most shop owners left or were dead.

CjKat bought me a new computer and showed me how to get the full potential out of it :D

• 1 month later...

yeah! I'm bringing it back

Chapter Three

The House of D.A.Z,February 2,2012

Apparently,the Russians were closer to solving the mystery on how to control the zombies.

We,the T.B.G users,decided if the U.S. were incapable of stopping the infection,we would.

Now on the contrary,we never said we weren't going to use their information.

CJkat hacked what little was left of the pentagon defense,and managed to intercept some info from what was left of a last-minute undercover recon.

The recon team had uncovered an abandoned building being used as an undercover lab for the Russians.

It appeared that they had cut a deal with Bratislava for some land,and were using it for more than research.

Their answer to the problem was to break their subconsciousness and use basic hypnosis to control basic functions like leg and arm movement.

Akuma,being fluent in Russian,geared up with dual-wield Desert Eagles,a tactical knife,a 50 cal. sniper rifle,an AK-47,and some C-4.He also had a "walkies-talkie".

Many of you have probably had to get ready for something in your life,whether you're getting ready to go on a boring car ride,or getting ready to go to your mother-in-law's dinner party,or getting ready to go on the ultimate adventure for the biggest enchilada ever made,or in my case getting ready for a wedding that would never happen.When you're getting ready you usually pack everything you need,maybe a stick of gum,a form of entertainment,an extra suit,or a large fork and a large knife.When Akuma and the rest of the "mercenaries" suited up,they did it a lot differently.Yes,maybe some of the things are obvious,you would never bring a gun on a bored car ride (although I can't quite say much about the mother-in-law :lol: )

When D.A.Z landed in a "stolen" fighter jet that they took from an airport that they almost died in,D.A.Z was surprised at how bloody it was.Dead bodies litter Bratislava everywhere they looked.

The mercenaries split up into twelve groups,each one containing four people.

D.A.Z got inserted into a group with claymore explosion,a great theorist in his own right,and D.A.Z's hero.

D.A.Z's group headed down the street checking for civilians,civilians here is just a fancy word which here means "people that might have survived the zombie Apocalypse" and it was here that on the third floor of the fourth house down from a over-runned grocery store that D.A.Z fell through the floor,due to someone setting a fire on the bottom floor,and I'm sorry to say that D.A.Z's grip was slipping fast.

I pause now to warn you,this story only gets more unfortunate from here on out,now if you wish to read a more pleasant story about a vibrant main character with great moral stature,then I suggest that you read that story.I wish I had had a fair warning about when I went into the emperor's palace and called out to Erin "my dear.." well,you don't want to know what happened to silly old me,you'd much rather read what happens next to poor old D.A.Z who has just been double-crossed by one of his own.

As his grip is about to slip,he sees a faint silhouette just a few feet away,that reaches out to him.As he looks up he sees that the face belongs to...