The Most Difficult Spots to Train

If you want to practice cut backs. Ascension mpl room solo is very good place to start. If that's too easy than try the back corner of the alley on Kino.

If you want to practice circles. Try by speed cola on five as Tom said. If you think that's to easy which it shouldn't be try the double barrel room on Der riese.

If you can do all of that then try the pap room on Ascension solo, you will not survie :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hardest spot to train in my opinion is the AK room on Shang, between levels 20ish and 39.

By this I mean actually staying just in that room.

The kite itself is ok, but you have to know exactly where there are zombies coming from at all times, otherwise you will get caught somewhere.

That's my preferred spot to train on Shang, but I imagine in solo it would be difficult to maintain throughout a full game. I have clutched many a round in there, though.

The hardest spot to train in my opinion is the AK room on Shang, between levels 20ish and 39.

By this I mean actually staying just in that room.

The kite itself is ok, but you have to know exactly where there are zombies coming from at all times, otherwise you will get caught somewhere.

That's my preferred spot to train on Shang, but I imagine in solo it would be difficult to maintain throughout a full game. I have clutched many a round in there, though.

Yes...you did. During the tournament, was damn impressive ;)

If you want to practice cut backs. Ascension mpl room solo is very good place to start. If that's too easy than try the back corner of the alley on Kino.

If you want to practice circles. Try by speed cola on five as Tom said. If you think that's to easy which it shouldn't be try the double barrel room on Der riese.

If you can do all of that then try the pap room on Ascension solo, you will not survie :twisted:

5and5, you fgorgot to add stg room from Verrukt. Thats pain in the ass. Specially in solo. I am loving that challenge you posted.

5and5, you fgorgot to add stg room from Verrukt. Thats pain in the ass. Specially in solo. I am loving that challenge you posted.

Played verrukt last night with three randoms. Was camping/training there by the stg while the randoms loop the map. Somewhat intense but not too hard for 4 people, except when the group following the randoms pay a visit. Solo seems way to complicated as 5and5's video showed.

Solo seems way to complicated as 5and5's video showed.

Solo is very tough here. There are a couple of places that each and every single damn kite you can get caught on by being just a fraction too wide, and get caught by the stuff on the floor.

Manic concentration required.

The STG can be very difficult to run. What it comes down to is do you do a cut back or try finishing the circle. The problem with this you have to make the decision before you turn the corner and see that you should of done. Therefore there is a little luck involved but with enough practice you can kind of get the feel for when to do what.

• 3 months later...

I would want to see someone try MP5K room in Kino. Opening both ways or not, its really up to preference. At one side its easier since you will be having zombies group behind you when you turn around, but you will also have them coming towards you both ways.

skip to 9:38