Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Covert Gunman

A Piece of History

We have a little something special to show all of you.

Earlier today, we were able to find a way to view stuff from our old site! Some of the staff members have had so much fun looking at it, and so we figured that you all might enjoy it as well. It really is a very nice glimpse into the site's past and I'm sure you'll find it entertaining to look through everything. It also gives us a nice perspective as to how far the site has progressed since that time. :)

Some features are broken, such as logging in and viewing profiles, as well as some of the images, but at least everything else seems to be intact.

Anyway, enough beating around the bush, here you go: http://web.archive.org/web/201002020831 ... orum0.net/

Dang, I was crazy back then!

It's great to see all of the old posts, and people on that site :cry: tears of happiness.

Awards

It was so epic to find this site with you guys, this has been a blast to see all the stuff I missed! Treyarch really planned for some stuff, they even have some hints towards Moon! Wow, this is insane.

It makes me remember when I used to look at that site every day, and I wasn't even really apart of it.... I only posted twice (different username). I miss 2009. Good times.

I joined only the new site, but sometimes I wished I joined the old one. Never made an account nor posted.

Awards

Wow, looking back at that reminds me: I made an account (not posting) on the old site after finding the interactive Der Riese map. It's interesting to see that and think of how everything has improved.

Still wondering why some of the mods had half naked/ revealing girls as avatars :lol:

Oh ho that was the whole scene girl phase that we had. lol, I remember that, good times. Lot of boxxy avatars, I think even Carbon had a half naked chick as his avatar at one point :lol:

Still wondering why some of the mods had half naked/ revealing girls as avatars :lol:

Oh ho that was the whole scene girl phase that we had. lol, I remember that, good times. Lot of boxxy avatars, I think even Carbon had a half naked chick as his avatar at one point :lol:

The "zombie took my clothes" one?

Its still there :lol:

Awards

The "zombie took my clothes" one?

Its still there :lol:

Lol, I haven't really checked out any of the threads.

Maybe we could make a member memorial of all the people over the years we've lost, just an idea.

Ah back when I was cool...

I am still cool BAHAHAHA :)

Boy I remember dem days..

Awards

The last post on the old site. The LAST post made before the site was fully taken down.

Here it is:

Someone excited about Black Ops... Haha.

Awards

The past really brings in a lot of memories. In opening your doors to see the past, it reminds us of how we came to be in this present time and it shows us the things that have changed through time. I do hope that we are able to evaluate these changes and use it to make ourselves a better member of this site so that we will be of more help and be more productive users as well. We can really see how the site has improved so let us not forget to appreciate and give thanks to those people behind this change.

The past really brings in a lot of memories. In opening your doors to see the past, it reminds us of how we came to be in this present time and it shows us the things that have changed through time. I do hope that we are able to evaluate these changes and use it to make ourselves a better member of this site so that we will be of more help and be more productive users as well. We can really see how the site has improved so let us not forget to appreciate and give thanks to those people behind this change.

I have to say, I was expecting to see "And get great deals on Prada bags here..." at the end of your post xD

Awards

I have to say, I was expecting to see "And get great deals on Prada bags here..." at the end of your post xD

Same, I was confused when I didn't lol

I always wondered of the old site, i didn't join till around 2010-11, so i was on the update, but looking back at that, wow! It's really cool to be able to see the history, you know? Look back and think "This is how it started, where it began." A few guys had a dream, made a website, and then BOOM, internet fame. It's funny how things work, whether accident or grand design. Goodness, listen to me go on and on, and i'm not even an old member! Sorry for my long-story-ness. But yeah, it's very cool to see the old site. What a great time that reflects.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .