Radios of Home sweet home

I am back explaining a secret story in "Home sweet home"/ "Treyarch" map-pack. This story is about Nightmare of the Undead, this takes place in the past 6000 years, the year God made mankind.

Once upon a time, God trusted all six angels: Micheal, Gabriel, Lucifer, Armaggedon, Angel, and James. Of course you all know Satan was once Lucifer, but what if I told you that he had a brother at the first Heaven, James and a girlfriend who is gone, Angel. As Lucifer was observing his older brother's medicational work, he thought he could try his own abilities. Angel was an angel who loved Lucifer and his sinful ideas, but little did she ever knew she was pregnet with his brother. Before I continue, let me put on some Radios you might find in "The Afterlife Chaos" Treyarch map.

RADIO 1:

"Log 1. Date: January 5th, 0000.

God Almighty has made me his higher angel then my brother or other angels. He has allowed me to become an Angel of Health. I have also been working on my personal powers with His permission. So far, I have the ability to save a soul from death, but I'm not sure if it works for Man yet. Only time will tell, I hope."

RADIO 2:

"Log 001. Date: January 5th, 0000.

Angel and Armaggedon out of other angels believe my hypothesis that I have the abilities of Almighty. Me and my partners are here to prove that I do have powers. Armaggedon, did you get an example with you?"

"Yes Lucifer, I brought us a new subject, an ape. God says they should be able to match Man's characteristics."

"Very well Armaggedon, if it's similar to Man, it will do. Consider this as our first test."

"Oh, Lucifer, please cover your ears."

"Always do Angel."

[Whispers and ape screams and stops]

"What have you done! How are you suppose to prove you can be God if you can cause death?"

"Get me James immediately. This ape could have been a human."

RADIO 3:

"But this is not the work God assigned you to do."

"James, isn't our job supposed to be discovering our powers?"

"And to use them on Man? Yes Lucifer, we can give Mankind our will protect by death. I can imagine the Earth now, bloody seas and dead lands."

"Don't be such a demon."

"How DARE YOU!? I am your brother Lucifer! And until God has made Man..."

"Wait a minute James. You Angels keep on talking about Mankind. Why is it so important Man that Man must be born? And why are there rumors that Man is no good to Heaven?"

"Fine Lucifer, I'll tell you a little secret in God's office. God has created the first human early and there has been an argument. Micheal has faith that they will be good, Gabriel hates them, and I think they're wonderful. Although, Gabriel and I spoke about it and he thought he could start a war against angels who want Man in Heaven."

"Are you sure no one knows this? There could be an endless battle."

"That is why I am sharing this with you three. Not another angel can know this. It is like planting a flower in the Garden of Eden."

"But you and I have powers James. Think of the ultimate fight we can win."

"Think of the lives. Think of the Heavens. Think of the Earth. We can make sure the Earth has Man without planting our peaceful flowers on your warful battlefield! I'll take this ape and heal him. Good day angels."

[doors open and close] "Is your brother always like that?"

"Not likely. No matter. Let's see how more powerful my powers are."

"Please don't tell me you actually believe him."

"I do Armaggedon. Everything James says is the truth. If a war is coming, then as angels, we must be prepared.

RADIO 4:

"Log 2. Date: January 6th, 0000.

God has gave me permission to test my powers on me. If anything happens to me and doesn't change, tell Lucifer I'm sorry."

"I will."

[Teleporter noise] "Oh my...is this Earth? I don't remember there strange towers here before. What is this paper? It saids World War II has started. War? The date saids...1940? I'm in the future! Is war in the future? Wait, am I teleporting?"

[Teleporting noise] "Now what? What on Earth? I appear to be in some sort of...cave. I can't be certain if I'm in a mountain of lava or not, I am hot here. [Demonic screams] Oh no!"

RADIO 5:

"My angels! God Almighty, Micheal, and Gabriel have agreed to create Mankind today on the seventh day! But for six days, I have been training to control my powers. For six days, I have been testing my powers on myself! For six days, I now have proof that I AM THE NEXT ALMIGHTY!!!"

"This is impossible. In fact, this is madness!"

"Gabriel, I have some news for Almighty. Tell him if he doesn't believe I can replace him, I will show him just how powerful I am!"

[Crowds cheering] "Lucifer! I just got a word from the first Heaven. It's Angel. She's pregnet!"

"What? I'm the father!? Yes! I'm a father!"

"No Lucifer. I'm sorry, but you are not the father. James is. I'm sorry things seem different..."

"Oh not at all Armaggedon." [Armaggedon gasps death] "Just a whole new other me." [Angels screaming]

BONUS RADIO:

"I don't know what to say for this Lucifer. Please, don't do this. Please, God might be able to..."

"Can't you see? You don't have to worry about Almighty any more. I am now more powerful than he could ever be. I will be able to rule Heaven and the Earth."

"You have to stop this now. Please stop. I love you."

"YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH!!!"

"No!"

"YOU ARE HIS ANGEL!!! NOW YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO DESTROY ME!!!"

"LUCIFER!!! STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I AM NOT LUCIFER!!! I AM SATAN!!!"

[[Lightsaber Battle and fire, James screams]

"Angel! No!"

[satan's evil laugh]

"YOU'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!"

[Kaboom perk and baby cries]

"Almighty."

"Angel? What happened here?"

"Lucifer betrayed you and...I have James's children. Please hide Fear and Angelica. Please keep them secret and safe." [Death breath].

"What...no. Am I too late? I am. I have failed. And I am sorry."

"Lucifer was right about one thing, there is a war coming. There's no more life in this Heaven. If you wanted a realm of the Undead, this can be yours."

"Are you sure? This planetary heaven is smaller than the Earth. And it has no oxygen or gravity. What will Man call it?"

"I have already given it a name, Moon. I'm sorry, but you'll have to be banished from these planets for barely 6000 years. I'm deal with him later."

"If Angel is dead, do I have children?"

"She was the Angel of Birth. She didn't mean to give you children, but now you have them. Their names are Fear and Angelica. I'll take care of Angelica and watch over her."

"I'll take Fear and tell him stories about Earth and us."

"How? You won't be able to see the Earth."

"I can time-travel remember? I'll tell him about the two wars of angels, multiple wars of Man, and my plan to help you win the war. I swear, I will help you win any war."

"You will. When you come back, try and land somewhere historical, but doesn't cause death of 6 billion people."

"When I return, Tunguska will be history. Good-bye for 6000 years God and Angelica. When I come back, call me Nightmare. Nightmare of the Undead."

If none of you got it, let me explain the review. In the first Radio, James explains his first day as a medical angel. In the second Radio, Lucifer started experimenting his sinful powers on an Ape and died. In the third Radio, James and Lucifer argue about the "Second War of Angels". In the fourth Radio, James is teleported in America during WWII and then Hell. In the fifth Radio, Lucifer starts telling angels he is God. In the Bonus Radio, Satan and Nightmare fight and caused Angel's death.

That's it for now. If you're interested on the map-pack "Treyarch", look up "Home sweet home" or any similar topic. Maybe if I knew how Treyarch was designed, I could re-design it and tell you the Easter Eggs on each map, except for "Project X". Next time, I'll tell you what the "Afterlife Chaos" will announce the perks and guess what "Group 935" might say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this on a different game or in call of duty?

Dude, unless it is some random IoS game thing or like a really really early zombies, then I have no idea what the hell it is either :lol: . But still pretty cool story even if it doesn't pertain really.

Actually, it's supposed to be one of the DLC Maps Easter Egg in one of the maps of "Home sweet home". The LAST DLC for this season.

is this on a different game or in call of duty?

Dude, unless it is some random IoS game thing or like a really really early zombies, then I have no idea what the hell it is either :lol: . But still pretty cool story even if it doesn't pertain really.

Actually, it's supposed to be one of the DLC Maps Easter Egg in one of the maps of "Home sweet home". The LAST DLC for this season.

Ah. I don't even know what that game is..................

is it zombie?

Ah. I don't even know what that game is..................

is it zombie?

You know that "W@W" and "Black Ops" were like Season 1? Well this next CoD (Black Ops 2?) is the beginning of Season 2. And this is supposed to be an epic ending pack like "Rezurrection" and "Moon". Even if this doesn't work, I'm still making a THIRD SEASON, "Nazi Zombie III".

• 3 weeks later...