Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies - The Official (Fan) Community for Zombies

Welcome, slayers from all realms, to the number one Call of Duty community dedicated to the popular Zombies mode. Call of Duty Zombies has been in existence since Treyarch's 2008 hit game World at War and has grown into the largest and most officiated fan community in the franchise. This forum is dedicated to the players who want to theorize about the game, create concept map ideas, discuss the story, and much more. We welcome all to the site. 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to begin posting in discussions, customize your profile, dive into the Zombies lore with other fellow slayers, receive rewards for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! 

Happy slaying!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The-Legend-of-C

Infected!

Does anybody here really like Infected? I find myself enjoying myself sometimes even more than I am playing Standard Modes like Domination or Team Deathmatch or Kill Confirmed. I was thinking if anyone here would like to play some Infected for fun in Modern Warfare 3, if your interested, here's a link to the 'Shadow Strikers' clan I have created :)

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=19715

I got my first and only MOAB there.

Now I quit some time ago.

And they ruined infected btw.

Yes it was the best game mode ever and now it is the worst

I used to like it...well, LOVE it....but then... (I took an arrow to the knee.....jk)

They changed it a lot, idk how, but It used to be a lot better!! It was always fun and I played it every. single. day.

It seems it's harder to find survivors now, like they buffed them and their survivability in some shape or form.

I used to enjoy it but now I just get frustrated with it, especially when playing as the zombie - evryone just camps in a corner where it is impossible to get within 10 metres of them. :evil:

Awards

This thread is mega old, but I just want to say I absolutely adore Infected on MW3, its what puts this game above the other MWs, i just played it again yesterday. Its a shame its return in Ghosts and AW, it sucked.