Wonder Weapon Ideas

We all love to come up with ideas for our own wonder weapons, and Treyarch developers DO look at forums like this to get ideas for their next game. So I figured it would be nice to have a thread where people could post their ideas for wonder weapons all in one place.

Here are some that my friends and I have come up with: (most of the PaP names are inside jokes, so don't expect to get all of them...)

Thunderfist (Pack-a-Punched: ManBearGopher)

Description: Basically, a big mechanical glove the character wears on his right hand. Increases melee damage. Alright, not bad. But wait. Pull the right trigger and try to shoot this bad boy. You will do an insta-kill punch that will hit send one unfortunate zombie flying backwards as if he were shot with a Thundergun. Before you go saying this is OP, it only works on one zombie at a time, and you can only do this punch 50 times per Max Ammo (basically, it has 50 "shots", despite that you never have to reload). Pack-a-Punched, the player gets another glove for his left hand, increasing melee damage and adding another 50 shots for the punch attack.

Loafer Scoper (Pack-a-Punched: A17 Shmeefinator)

A sniper rifle. What happens when you shoot it? Who knows? It's random every time, much like the QED's, but this weapon's effects rely much more on what is shot. It can produce a Wunderwaffe shot, Thundergun shot, revive a teammate, spawn in dogs, take away perks, blessing or curse, it can do it. Pack-a-Punch gives it more ammo and increases the probability of getting blessings.

Here's one of my favorites:

Pack-a-Drop (special grenade)

Throw this grenade down, it'll give you a powerup. But throw this grenade AT an already existing powerup, and it'll turn it into...

Insta-kill => Overkill

For 30 seconds, all zombies will shrink as if they were shot by the 31-79 JGb215. So not only are they insta-kill, you can kill them by simply walking through them.

Double Points => Quadruple Points

Self explainatory

Nuke => God Mode

Along with blowing up all zombies on the map, all players become invincible for 30 seconds

Max Ammo => Perk Bottle

Grants a free perk, but doesn't refill ammo, so players must choose wisely

Carpenter => Time Traveler

Repairs all barriers and all zombies already spawned in are frozen for 30 seconds (or until they die)

Fire Sale => Clearance Sale

Reduces the price of EVERYTHING (box 10 points, traps 100 points, wall weapons 100 points, wall weapon ammo 50 points, PaP wall weapon ammo 250 points, debris/doors 500 points, perks 500 points, Pack-a-Punch 1000 points)

Death Machine => Lightning Bolt

Grants the Lightning Bolt (Wunderwaffe DG-2) from Call of the Dead. Only one player can have this powerup at a time.

Tell me what you think, and post some of your ideas too!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the overkill idea; just imagine picking that up and then kicking over your entire train of zombies :lol: . An idea of mine:

LZR-Z11 (PaP: Pocket Laser 3000)

A single-shot, small-revolver looking gun that fires a laser that will cut through all zombies in its line of fire. It reloads similar to the Ray Gun, you flip open the front cover, eject the old "battery", insert a new one, then close the gun. One hit kill until round 25.

Ammo: 1/30

When Pack-A-Punched, it gains dual wield, more ammo, and slightly more damage. One hit kill until 30, but if you fire both lasers at once, it is basically a one hit kill until 60.

Ammo: 1/1/50

Before you call OP, remember that in order to kill a large group, they must be in a straight line.

FWI that super-fire sale thingy already exists, it's called the bonfire sale.

The Bonfire Sale only works on the Pack-a-Punch, the Clearance Sale reduces the price of everything.

That being said, my friend actually came up with a better idea of what the upgraded Fire Sale could do. Spawn all boxes in, reduce the price to 250 points, and get Pack-a-Punched weapons directly from the box.

FWI that super-fire sale thingy already exists, it's called the bonfire sale.

The Bonfire Sale only works on the Pack-a-Punch, the Clearance Sale reduces the price of everything.

That being said, my friend actually came up with a better idea of what the upgraded Fire Sale could do. Spawn all boxes in, reduce the price to 250 points, and get Pack-a-Punched weapons directly from the box.

It actually does reduce wall prices, wall ammo prices, and everything but perks.

I've already said this before but.......

Pulse Cannon (Upgraded: Neptune's Trident)

Effect: Found in a flooded underwater 935 base, the Pulse Cannon fires a super-pressured blast of water and does infinite damage. The Pulse Cannon has 3 shots in its clip with 6 in reserve. However, if you go outside in the water, the Pulse Cannon has infinite ammo, but its damage is greatly reduced to that of the Ray Gun, but without the explosive qualities of it.

Pack a punched it becomes the Neptune's Trident, with 5 shots in its clip and 15 in reserve. In the water, its damage is increased to that of the Scavenger.

I don't really care for the novelty aspect of a wonder weapon, I'm much more interested in it's practicality. I want a weapon that does infinite damage at any round and takes out a whole group of 24 instantly, as well as having a decent ammo count. The Thundergun and Wave Gun are perfect examples of this ;)

I don't really care for the novelty aspect of a wonder weapon, I'm much more interested in it's practicality. I want a weapon that does infinite damage at any round and takes out a whole group of 24 instantly, as well as having a decent ammo count. The Thundergun and Wave Gun are perfect examples of this ;)

Yeah, but come on, that's no fun! Sure, the Wave Gun and the Thundergun are probably the two most useful wonder weapons there are, but they tend to make the map's strategy pretty repetitive and boring. Personally, I like the Punter (31-79 JGb215). It's not quite as useful as the Thundergun in sticky situations, but it makes up for that with it's gratuitous ammo count (and it's still pretty useful). Plus, it actually has a funny effect. You ever punted a baby zombie? It's so much fun...

Insta kill should become one of two things I can't decide on:

insta kill but with splash, i.e. kill one and the others around it die.

Just insta kill for a longer time :P

The Wave Gun is an insta-kill with a splash, though.

Anyways, what I'd like to see is a gravity gun. You shoot a bullet, creates a Gersch Device-ish black hole. Any zombie not sucked into the vortex after five seconds will be hit by the explosion. One in every chamber, comes with 9 reserves. PaP comes with 18.

D-155-0LV3 Shield:

It's a tactical grenade. Basically it's a long rod with three prongs at the top and a large spike at the bottom. When used it is plunged into the ground and emits a medium sized bubble shield (think the Bubble Shield from Halo or the backlash grenade from Resistance Fall of Man). The shield is around 4 meters in diameter and is transparent with a yellowish glow. Any zombies that make contact with the shield will dissolve or disintergrate (hence the name). This would be a great tool for reviving teammates as you could run over to your teammate and place it next to them, letting you revive them safely. The shield would not attract zombies directly like the Gersch device, and the zombies would be normally attracted to players. The shield would last around 15 seconds after placing it and upon dissapearing would send out a shockwave similar to a thundergun blast from 360 degrees. The blast would have around half the range of a thundergun shell.

• 2 weeks later...

Effect: Found in a flooded underwater 935 base, the Pulse Cannon fires a super-pressured blast of water and does infinite damage. The Pulse Cannon has 3 shots in its clip with 6 in reserve. However, if you go outside in the water, the Pulse Cannon has infinite ammo, but its damage is greatly reduced to that of the Ray Gun, but without the explosive qualities of it.

Pack a punched it becomes the Neptune's Trident, with 5 shots in its clip and 15 in reserve. In the water, its damage is increased to that of the Scavenger.

Maybe it could make a whirlpool and it would pull the user toward it but last for idk 2 secs. Sort of similar to Gersch, but in the underwater environment.

Sorry for my codz forum noobiness idk how use a quote from a user. Previous quote from me was from perfectlemonade. Sorry bout that.

To quote somebody just click the quote button at the bottom right of their post. You can also do it when you are typing your post out at the bottom where you can see other posts in the thread. :)

DR4G0N'2 BR34TH

Damage: 5000 per second

Reserve Ammo: 30

Active Ammo: 1

A grenade-launcher type weapon designed to look like a dragon. The head is the barrel, the horns and spikes make up the sight, and the tail is the butt (or stock, I'm not sure)

It shoots a Small ball of fire that, when it hits the ground, creates a patch of napalm (identical to the napalmbies) that causes 5000 damage to every zombie in it for every second they're in it. Sorry, lasts 30 seconds.

PaP:

DR4G0N'S FURY

Damage: Infinite :D

Reserve Ammo: 66

Active Ammo: 2

Same, except napalm patch lasts 45 seconds and is tinged with the purplish-red of other PAP weapons.

Maybe it could make a whirlpool and it would pull the user toward it but last for idk 2 secs. Sort of similar to Gersch, but in the underwater environment.

That would be badass as a secondary effect! :D