Herro Everybody

At this moment I am brand new to CoDZ but by no means am I new to the art of slaying zombies.

So a little about my general life; I was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and am currently going to college in my home city. I'm not too fond of checking forums on a regular basis so if I miss out on information at different times, don't be surprised. About 3 years ago I bought WaW for the sole purpose of playing nazi zombies, as I had experienced the joy of co-op Nacht der Untoten on my roommate's xbox. Once I played Der Riese I could recognize the differences in design when compared to other maps, the difficulty yet simplicity and the map quickly became my favorite and remains so. This is not to say that I am or never was a CoD multiplayer. During, MW2 I went as far as creating a gamebattles team and getting top 32 on our specific ladder. I believe that hardcore approach to CoD actually helped me in zombies starting out, but eventually there comes the time where you have to learn to kite and camping strategies no longer suffice(doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out).

I eventually met up with another PSN user who was proficient at the game and after a few tries, we managed to get 51 rnds on Der Riese WaW. From there, we looked forward to Black Ops and I have to say I am happy with the new game. I'm hoping zombies will grow popular enough to gain its own unique game, with customization unlike anything we have seen. i.e. map design, perk selections, zombie selections and variations, and other adjustable options that would allow for the game to live longer than previous installments. Leaderboards wouldn't count for such custom games, but I digress.

This site was a great idea and I am happy to have been introduced to it. Thanks to the founder, CarbonFibah.

p.s. on a side note, how would I apply for the proper avatar such as takeo, dempsey, richtofen, or nicholai? way2g00 has been with me to 50 already, but tips would be appreciated.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz! Hopefully my User's Manual can answer some of your questions for you! The link is the red text in my signature!

Otherwise! I hope you come to enjoy it here. I do, and I am sure you will too.

Also to cover for another member...

"Here we got strategy, story, and teamwork all covered." - Ehjookayted

Anyways. Enjoy your time here and feel free to PM anyone with any questions you may have!