Official No Man's Land Records

My first succesful side-drop game today, bumped up my record again to 333! Lucky game to be honest, spawns were so fast from start to end:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Superhands ... tab=public

I say this was luck at the time, but I now know it was forced by a different approach to starting the game. I've realised what approach I took and it seriously improves my chances of getting higher scores. Even used this strategy to squeeze 305 kills out of the teleporter strategy (video HERE, which I'm sure I could improve on if I got some faster spawns.

340+ coming soon, I can feel it ;)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

298! Yes!! I'm finally getting better!! I don't have a video or picture or anything because I wasn't recording, but you can check the leaderboards for it. I'm still trying to go for higher (I know I can get over 300 now, I had a bad spawn xD )

Nice dude, your getting closer to the big 300!

I can't go check but I'll trust you on it. :)

It seems Eye was pushed down to 6th place. :!:

I actually got it twice while trying to beat 300, recorded that one so I'll upload it to my youtube...and then you guys can tell me how to improve :D and I realized I didn't have you as a friend dougie, so I added you :P

298! Yes!! I'm finally getting better!! I don't have a video or picture or anything because I wasn't recording, but you can check the leaderboards for it. I'm still trying to go for higher (I know I can get over 300 now, I had a bad spawn xD )

Nice dude, your getting closer to the big 300!

I can't go check but I'll trust you on it. :)

It seems Eye was pushed down to 6th place. :!:

I actually got it twice while trying to beat 300, recorded that one so I'll upload it to my youtube...and then you guys can tell me how to improve :D and I realized I didn't have you as a friend dougie, so I added you :P

Wanna add me to dude :D I'll send you a request as soon as I can get online

302, broke it...yaaay xD 2 of my shots...dissapeared...uuuggghhh. I hate when that happens, again I had some veeeery slow spawns, I think 2 of them took about a minute and that just killed me. I did record this one, but I just uploaded a NML video...idk if I wanna upload this one lol

I also gave you brains for you original post, I'm surprised you didn't have any yet. If it wasn't for this thread I would still probably have like 80 kills on NML :lol:

302, broke it...yaaay xD 2 of my shots...dissapeared...uuuggghhh. I hate when that happens, again I had some veeeery slow spawns, I think 2 of them took about a minute and that just killed me. I did record this one, but I just uploaded a NML video...idk if I wanna upload this one lol

I also gave you brains for you original post, I'm surprised you didn't have any yet. If it wasn't for this thread I would still probably have like 80 kills on NML :lol:

What strategy did you use?

What strategy did you use?

side drop, not a fan of back pool

Nice job phxntxm, I knew you can do it. Shame I am just not motivated enough to do it. Speed cola and slow spawns just get me so frustrated that I just rage quit and switch to a different game.

314! I will keep going higher and higher :twisted:

Good job Phxntxm! Now I have to seriously try and catch up :twisted: I'll hit 320 at some point, I've been doing the pad way to often. I just started dabbling in the back pool strat, it's been working pretty well, I just have to teach myself how to control the dogs better and I'll be golden :D

Thanks :D I didn't do it on my normal account though, I didn't want all the spec ops guys I'm friends with bugging me to play with them, I wanted to to do zombies today and lately I couldn't because of them :P And if at the end of today that's the highest I've got, I'll put it on my youtube, but I'm still going for higher

I'm starting to get a bit discouraged. I hit 280 yesterday (my new Xbox record), ranked 201 on the leaderboards, and yet it didn't feel like that big of an accomplishment. I know it is. But around these parts, and in my circle of zombie slaying friends, it really isn't. I feel like I'm consistently improving my game. But so is everyone else. At this point in my NML career it feels like there's two types of zombies slayers: those who have hit 300+ kills, and those who haven't. And I'm still in the boat of people who haven't :?

*sigh*

[/rant]

I'm starting to get a bit discouraged. I hit 280 yesterday (my new Xbox record), ranked 201 on the leaderboards, and yet it didn't feel like that big of an accomplishment. I know it is. But around these parts, and in my circle of zombie slaying friends, it really isn't. I feel like I'm consistently improving my game. But so is everyone else. At this point in my NML career it feels like there's two types of zombies slayers: those who have hit 300+ kills, and those who haven't. And I'm still in the boat of people who haven't :?

*sigh*

[/rant]

What strategy are you using mate? 300 is possible on the telepad strategy, but it's very rare for someone to be able to pull it off. I've done it (305) and MatoMaster has done it (300), nobody else has as far as we're aware.

*sigh*

[/rant]

What strategy are you using mate? 300 is possible on the telepad strategy, but it's very rare for someone to be able to pull it off. I've done it (305) and MatoMaster has done it (300), nobody else has as far as we're aware.

I'm with super, as long as your hitting around 90 second PaP's, you should have no problem getting 280+, even on the pad

Aww I woulda been happy if I got that! Lol it just fits so perfectly!

Good job dude, but that sucks, if you had gotten the last shot off you could have gotten 2-4 more kills :cry:

Yep, but I'm still pretty happy with that score. I like it, I'm practicing the back pool now, because after trying it for a little bit, I actually see an advantage with it. It seems to be a lot easier to aim the shots back there, I'm able to kill the whole hoard a lot easier than I normally am on side-drop.

With the help and encouragement of many users on this forum I have reached a whopping 75 kills on NML. More importantly I have been able to do many fancy moves (planned cutbacks, shaken bacon...etc) featured in some of expert NML videos. I still kill myself with the mustang and sally but I can smell 100 kills.

Long live CODZ!!!!!

Your on your way to 100! :)

Let me give you some tips:

-Shooting yourself 3 times=Red Screen

-1 Dog/Zombie hit + 2 Close Shots=Red Screen

-2 Zombie Hits + 1 Close Shots=Red Screen

You could use those tips OR you could just wait those 3 seconds so the "Red Markers" would disappear.

I beleive Tom has a video on how to properly use M&S.