Official No Man's Land Records

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best is 245, is video required? Because I don't have video from that and using fraps for every attempt will make my hard drive full in no time :D

Plus the FPS drop isn't that nice either. But some of the PC gamers here can check the leaderboard.

Slowly heading to the 300 mark.

Good Job Matuzz. Video would be cool. Isn't there an option to set the quality down of the recording? Otherwise I recommend PlayClaw. The fps drop is almost 0. Set it to high compression, set it to resize to 480p, then it should only take like 3 4 MB / s.

BTW, the biggest cheater is....... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Good Job Matuzz. Video would be cool. Isn't there an option to set the quality down of the recording? Otherwise I recommend PlayClaw. The fps drop is almost 0. Set it to high compression, set it to resize to 480p, then it should only take like 3 4 MB / s.

BTW, the biggest cheater is....... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

[ Image ]

ME!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah as already mentioned in this thread, the map first came out and I had no idea there were solo leaderboards. So I ran around for nearly 2 hours, spamming my ammo, then using the 'give m1911' command to give myself another pistol, then upgrade for more ammo. Then I found out that it went on a leaderboard and I sat in a corner and cried for a bit :lol:

I remember when we had to figure out stuff on our own! Those were the days; now, we just kind of helped boost the community up. Well I can only take credit for the basics, up to 100 kills (No Man's Land Survival Guide).

Hands and Chopper are completely responsible for getting people to as high as 330, and of course, Hands has his 361.

We've come so far and now we've thrown in some help for Matuzz to skyrocket up to 279!

Great job, buddy. 8-)

I remember when we had to figure out stuff on our own! Those were the days; now, we just kind of helped boost the community up. Well I can only take credit for the basics, up to 100 kills (No Man's Land Survival Guide).

Hands and Chopper are completely responsible for getting people to as high as 330, and of course, Hands has his 361.

We've come so far and now we've thrown in some help for Matuzz to skyrocket up to 279!

Great job, buddy. 8-)

Thanks, I must say it would not have been possible without help of these great threads, vids and users that have helped me.

At least not this fast :lol:

So thanks all of you!

Super's pad strategy is definitely a gift for me. Even though it's slow it ensures one would finish the game without getting hit by the dog right when you are buying jugg. I never was a big fan of nml but my kills went up from 60 to 261 after trying his strategy. To this date I have only finished 2 games successfully. 237 and 261 wihthout getting K.O'ed by dogs. Like to thank ChopperNator, Ehjookayed, MixMasterNut & 5and5 that help me get to this point and may be even hit 300 point mark some day.

I was talking about getting pap using telepad strategy that you Invented but I stuck with same strategy for juggs. Once jugg is achieved training is not hard anywhere for most people that fail before. But training on telepad for juggs is way slower and will not give us the 300 kill mark unless we start with a prefect spawn of 2000+ points before first siren. Even your telpad strategy to get 300 and 330 kill mark required training outside and not on telepad for jugg ;)

This is an unlisted video for pc I did last night. My first 200+ game on pc where I used your pad strategy Hands. I alternate between your pad and hybrid strategy but always die by second grenade or while getting jugg :) so I played safe and just wanted to finish the game no matter how less kills I get. Those games with hybrid strategy if I survived for sure would give me 300+ for sure. I think.

*Video Removed.