CoD9 Zombies?

Zaptn.

I was watching one of Tmartns videos and he said that it was around this time last year that MW3 was announced which more than likely means that COD9 will be announced soon, and its almost certain it will have zombies in. I was wondering, will the Hardened/Prestige edition come with all 11 Zombie maps from Blackops/WaW (Including DOA) like the black ops edition came with the 4 origionals? Also Infinity ward are supposedly releasing DLC's every month, starting today i think? (22nd jan) so does this mean Treyarch will for CoD9? They could release say 2 mp maps and one new zombie map and a old one from a previous game? I cant see them releasing all 11 of them re-done in one DLC. So, what are your thoughts? Also it would be a shame if they didnt include them.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic