Xbox 360 Playdate Schedule

Covert Gunman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The playdate that is scheduled for this upcoming Saturday will no longer take place at the proposed time of 12PM PST. Instead, we will be playing after the staff meeting which will be taking place at 11AM PST. We are unsure how long the meeting will last, but whenever it does end, that's when we will be able to have our playdate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about we add a little twist this time and make it more interesting. Ones we played in the past were pretty boring and nothing to target.

Challenge for both ps3 and Xbox group:

Name of challenge: Fast 4

Fastest 4 player group to get to round 20 wins.

Winners gets brains and get to display Fast 4 title in their signature.

How about we add a little twist this time and make it more interesting. Ones we played in the past were pretty boring and nothing to target.

Challenge for both ps3 and Xbox group:

Name of challenge: Fast 4

Fastest 4 player group to get to round 20 wins.

Winners gets brains and get to display Fast 4 title in their signature.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really would like to play with yall. I am a great team mate and I really need good people to hook up with. I know the fourth has passed, but really, I want to play with yall. I know that team mate finder is there for a reason but it is unreliable at best, at least for me. I know you guys' skills and I think I can contribute substantially toward the effort. No matter what round you are trying to get to, I will be here and I will be there if you would allow. I am not going anywhere on this forum, and I am sure ya'll have seen my posts before. I really enjoy this community and I want to be more of a part of it. I will be donating soon, I have just been fixed on my money situation. I am fully emerged in this community, please send me an invite on all of these days. I will be there. When Black Ops II comes out, I will be taking about 2-3 days off work to spend solely on zombies. It will total up to around 5 days with the weekend included. Me and my cousin are planning to set the world record at 50 on the first go at it. After that it will be 99 for sure. I don't care your arguments, it is possible to do 1st try and that is my goal. I will be on Black Ops pretty much every day for at least a round thirty game, every day. I want to be warmed up to change the future. I aim to become as good as Super' or any of the other "COD GODS". I say again, "Please invite me." You will not be sorry. Brains do not decide you, you decide your brains.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...