Xbox 360 Playdate Schedule

Covert Gunman

Alright, so for those of us who play on our Xbox 360's, we will be following the same schedule that our good friend Ehjookayted came up with. Here is that schedule:

Planned Playdates

[*:1c4bntvf]January 28 (Saturday)- This day will prepare us for a cool January 30th week, in tribute to the Wunderwaffe-JZ3. This is a normal, global playdate.

[*:1c4bntvf]February 20 (Monday)- This is an exclusively American playdate in honor of Presidents' Day. For most high school and middle school children, this is a day off.

[*:1c4bntvf]February 25 (Saturday)- A quick playdate in honor of the leap year this year (29 days in February). This is a normal, global playdate.

[*:1c4bntvf]March 14 (Saturday)- Playdate that commemorates Pi day! 3/14 day will be a special challenge day. 4-player games to round 20 on any map, but the end of the game will total the points of the entire team divided by their downs plus revives multiplied by 10 to determine the winner. Someone must take a picture of the game ending scoreboard.

[*:1c4bntvf]April 1 (Sunday)- This is a global playdate in honor of Richtofen and his trickery. Players have the option to compete in a Moon showdown. Teams can break off and can compete in the Moon Challenge, which will be discussed later, as it is a map full of trickery. ;)

[*:1c4bntvf]May 12 (Saturday)- Global playdate in honor of the Majestic-12 group.

[*:1c4bntvf]June 1 (Friday)- Global playdate in honor of Group 601. Classic map playdate where the goal is to achieve as many round 20s on the 4 classic maps. The winners will be based individually with their prize as brains.

[*:1c4bntvf]June 23 (Sunday)- Day for getting all the students who have been too busy with school to finally play together! Most schools should be done at this point. Global playdate.

[*:1c4bntvf]July 4, 5, 6 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)- Summer Marathon run. These days will be dedicated to 4 player games to round 30, 3 player games to 40, or 2 player games to 50. Global playdate. Americans on July 4 can choose to only play Five in tribute of Independence Day.

[*:1c4bntvf]August 11 (Saturday)- Normal global playdate

[*:1c4bntvf]September 1, 2 (Saturday, Sunday)- Two global playdates in honor of the upcoming Group 935 week (9/3 and 9/5 take place that week).

[*:1c4bntvf]October 27 (Saturday)- Halloween themed playdate for the whole site. Challenge will be a Kino der Toten one.

[*:1c4bntvf]November 4, 5 (Sunday, Monday)- First day is a make-up day for those who cannot make the last 11/5 AKA 115 Day festivities. This will be our last game on Black Ops.

We won't be following the same team format that Ehj is using though. Instead we will all just meet up in several multiplayer private match parties where we will separate into groups in order to play. I will be able to host all playdates up till the August 11th playdate. I would assume that Faust would also be able to host, along with several of our other staff members.

Every single playdate will be at 12pm PST on the days that they are assigned.

Anyway, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a suggestion. I think we should have an Easter playdate. (not on Easter Day though) There could be challenges to see who can complete the Easter eggs the fastest or something like that.

Ha ha ha

I'm loving this idea acually, meaby I could finally get shangri-la and the full moon EE done

I have a suggestion. I think we should have an Easter playdate. (not on Easter Day though) There could be challenges to see who can complete the Easter eggs the fastest or something like that.

Ha ha ha

I'm loving this idea acually, meaby I could finally get shangri-la and the full moon EE done

Yeah it would also be a good opportunity for some people to pick up their achievements!

Don't forget that our first Playdate will be held this Saturday, January the 28th, at 12PM PST. If you are interested in playing, send me a message over Xbox Live to let me know. I'd like to get somewhat of a headcount. My GT is Covert Gunman. Shortly before 12 I will be sending out game invites to a Private Multiplayer Match.

• 2 weeks later...

The playdate that was originally planned for today is being postponed till Monday February 20th to better match the playdate description. However, if you would still like to get together to play some zombies today, I say go for it. Nothing wrong with some epic zombie slaying on a Saturday afternoon.

Also, while the playdate for Monday states that it is a U.S. playdate only, if anyone else from around the world happens to be available at the time of the playdate, feel free to join in. :)