Zombie Suggestions

being able to customise your loadout just like multiplayer would be nice because then you'd only have to buy doors and perks (box if weapons aren't included though)and still being able to pack a punch which i reckon should be half price :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That would make the game too easy: Buying weapons and starter weapons is what makes the game challenging... Pack a punching at half cost would be way too easy...

However there should be a stand alone game mode called: Team undeathmatch where your goal is to kill not only zombies, but the opposing team as well, like on MOTD....

good point mock, although there should be a machine to make the pAp faster
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some sort of challenge/ranking system please.

As someone else said, fixing the whole "host" thing would be nice too. 95% of the time, i get host in a game. And i dont always have the time to play 4,5,6 hour games. I feel bad for leaving and the game having to end on my friends.

And new guns on the wall would be nice. As well as being able to pack-a-punch twice to make your gun stronger, for 10,000 points. After a while, only the wonder weapons kill the zombies. Well with the 2nd pack a punch, an actual gun could be used. Or even adding a sort of stopping power perk to the game.

It'd also be nice to be able to have more than 4 perks at once. I know you can if you get a perk bottle, i mean actually buying them from the machine though. After they added mule kick, it was a tough decision on what i wanted more, quick revive (i play co-op more than solo) or mule kick. If you would be able to have 5 or even 6 perks at once, which i'm sure they are gonna add more perks, you would be able to hold more, and it would be easier to decide.

This was the first one that caught my eye, as I too am in search for a 2nd PaP. But I feel 10,000 pts would not be enough. More attachments, longer magazine, increased ROF/DMG, lowered recoil, and much more could be added, not to mention the ability to add elemental if they went that far. (Thinking of things like the Cherry Bomb perk and Hades, the PaP'd Olympia) 12-15,000 would be more suffice, but there would have have to be a second machine somewhere else, possibly across the map or something of that nature.

As for perks, 4 is a hard number to argue with. The whole point of a cap is to limit what you can and cannot have, and to make you think strategy. If the perk cap was increased, then either the zombies themselves would have to become more difficult or certain perks would be locked when enough people had another. Where 5-6 perks would be wonderful, because it increases survivability, something would have to be done to counter balance for that increase.

I also saw something about bring back the W@W weapons. I feel this would be AMAZING! Or there should be larger map, probably with 8 players, and a 2 new wonder weapons, with all three generations on it, and a section of the map resembling something of that time frame. Also, maybe a box for each section, and a look to match it as well. This way, if someone preferred the W@W or BO I weapons, they could go for it, instead of hoping that the box does not land randomly in their section.

The map would have teleporters on it, much like the earlier maps did. But you know when you listen to the audio tapes and what not, you find out not only do they travel distance, they travel through time. So maybe theres a teleporter on some side of the original map, and it would take you to a different time/place which would have a box of that era. Stay in this place for maybe 5-10 minutes because each section of the map would have something to do with an easter egg, and maybe what would happen is that there is a split in the time continuum and all three places appear on one map and the players have a choice as to which generation of weapons they want.

• 4 weeks later...

Some sort of challenge/ranking system please.

As someone else said, fixing the whole "host" thing would be nice too. 95% of the time, i get host in a game. And i dont always have the time to play 4,5,6 hour games. I feel bad for leaving and the game having to end on my friends.

And new guns on the wall would be nice. As well as being able to pack-a-punch twice to make your gun stronger, for 10,000 points. After a while, only the wonder weapons kill the zombies. Well with the 2nd pack a punch, an actual gun could be used. Or even adding a sort of stopping power perk to the game.

It'd also be nice to be able to have more than 4 perks at once. I know you can if you get a perk bottle, i mean actually buying them from the machine though. After they added mule kick, it was a tough decision on what i wanted more, quick revive (i play co-op more than solo) or mule kick. If you would be able to have 5 or even 6 perks at once, which i'm sure they are gonna add more perks, you would be able to hold more, and it would be easier to decide.

This was the first one that caught my eye, as I too am in search for a 2nd PaP. But I feel 10,000 pts would not be enough. More attachments, longer magazine, increased ROF/DMG, lowered recoil, and much more could be added, not to mention the ability to add elemental if they went that far. (Thinking of things like the Cherry Bomb perk and Hades, the PaP'd Olympia) 12-15,000 would be more suffice, but there would have have to be a second machine somewhere else, possibly across the map or something of that nature.

As for perks, 4 is a hard number to argue with. The whole point of a cap is to limit what you can and cannot have, and to make you think strategy. If the perk cap was increased, then either the zombies themselves would have to become more difficult or certain perks would be locked when enough people had another. Where 5-6 perks would be wonderful, because it increases survivability, something would have to be done to counter balance for that increase.

I also saw something about bring back the W@W weapons. I feel this would be AMAZING! Or there should be larger map, probably with 8 players, and a 2 new wonder weapons, with all three generations on it, and a section of the map resembling something of that time frame. Also, maybe a box for each section, and a look to match it as well. This way, if someone preferred the W@W or BO I weapons, they could go for it, instead of hoping that the box does not land randomly in their section.

The map would have teleporters on it, much like the earlier maps did. But you know when you listen to the audio tapes and what not, you find out not only do they travel distance, they travel through time. So maybe theres a teleporter on some side of the original map, and it would take you to a different time/place which would have a box of that era. Stay in this place for maybe 5-10 minutes because each section of the map would have something to do with an easter egg, and maybe what would happen is that there is a split in the time continuum and all three places appear on one map and the players have a choice as to which generation of weapons they want.

Well put!!

Brains for you +1

• 3 weeks later...

Name: crisis in buckingham palace

Enemies:zombies, royal zombies (harder to kill), hellhounds, buckingham thief (like the pentagon thief only steals perks as well as guns) Queen elizabeth zombie (once killed will allow you to have all perks for the game)

Perks: juggernog, speed cola, mule kick, tombstone, who's who, electric cherry, PhD flopper, quick revive, stamin-up, enhance coffee (allows you to take a perk again for half price and upgrade the perks doing so, also decreases the cost of perks)

Power ups:

Nuke

Double points

Triple points (times the points by 3, a stronger version of double points)

Random perk bottle (after killing the queen zombie)

Fire sale

Cheap cheap: makes perks cheaper during the duration

shop til you drop: makes guns half price (e.g M14= 250 points instead of 500

Max ammo (after killing hellhounds)

Bonfire sale (after killing buckingham thief)

it'll be an 8 player lvl (crossover)

Characters: stuhlinger,marlton, misty, richtofen, russman, takeo, dempsey and nikolai

(sorry if it's too easy/ hard, i couldn;t think of anything else)

also the modes for crisis in buckingham palace:

Turned

Grief

Survival

Crisis (the story)

also, like turned and moon it'll feature anti-perks

Anti-nuke- downs 4/8 players

anti double points- halves the points you recieve after rebuilding the barriers/ killing zombies/reviving (e.g instead of getting 10 points for rebuilding barriers you get 5+ instead of 100 for headshots you get 50 points)

Anti perk bottle- takes a perk away and increases the price (e.g juggernog= 5000, mule kick= 10000)

anti instakill- zombies can down you with one hit, juggernog or no juggernog

anti max ammo- takes away all your ammo

juggernog: 2500, speed cola:3000 quick revive:1250 enhance coffee: 2250 :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

• 1 month later...

there should be a level with a boss which just absorbs bullets and the only weapon you can kill him with is the raygun. it would be a big demon due to demons being made of fire, the perks should be able to be pack-a-punched due to origins' arrival of der wunderfizz, and there should be weapons for trapping zombies, forming a shield and a perk which turns you into a giant (stronger version of juggernog) before you ask how perk-a-punch works, you pick up a bottle and put it in the machine

You have what I call: Hyperposseiamism, a big word meaning you become way too OP.

Theres nothing wrong with this, just that with upgradable perks, anti-perks, 8-player story mode, triple points, its all way too easy..

The story sounds good though, O four and New four characters meet, bukengham palace, VERY original! Work on the game play a bit and WHAM next MOTD!

• 4 months later...

I would think that new and improved wonder weapons would be awesome, like a minigun that shoots raygun blasts, Gauntlets that can one hit a zombie until round 25 that you get from the box, a wrist rocket that fires monkey bombs, and maybe a version of the winter's howl that shoots either flame or ice. Also, either the return of the original 4 characters (Samantha, Nikolia, Tank, and Takeo) or 4 far more likeable characters than the ones we saw in Black Ops 2. Some amazing traps would be the Acid Trap (Mob Of The Dead), a trap that shoots spears or other projectiles at the zombies when they got close enough, the hypno-trap which zaps 5-10 zombies and has them go and attack the other zombies for 30 seconds before they exploded, and maybe a trap that sends five human soldiers after the zombies. Some cool perks would be "Cheapsy" for 3000 points which makes all buyable things on the map (Guns,Perks,Doors) %25 cheaper, for example a 1000 point door will only cost 750 points, ect... Also "RAGE-DEW" for 5000 points  which would allow the player to go into a state called rage once every six rounds, this would cause damage to be increased by %90, unlimited sprint, one hit melee, and eight hits to go down. This would last a minute. Finally, another cool perk would be "Pheonix Juice" for 10,000 points, which causes all bullets to turn into bolts of flames that melts the zombies. The map included with the game could be called "Fleets" A map where you are escaping the Moon as the original 4 characters, and you need to teleport from gigantic space ship to gigantic space ship to get your perks and weapons. The wonder weapon on this map would be the minigun I mentioned earlier that shoots raygun blasts. The easter egg would be trying to fix the group's space ship's engine to escape space and get to Earth to extract their revenge on Richtofen and Maxis (NOT one or the other). This is what I think the next Call Of Duty Zombies game should consist of.

• 3 weeks later...

As a die hard zombie fan a lot of thought has addressed this scenario. Black ops 2 has taken it to the top with their brain straining zombie easter eggs. I as one haven't much thought of map ideas or character development. When I play zombies I do think about things that would be unique such as; much like multiplayer s 'creating classes.' I think this would be a great for a system of promotion... Secondly it would be nice to have capabilities of creating zombie clans. This would attract thee multiplayer fan base. In extension I would love to see an entire call of duty ZOMBIES. "Oh, & finally get rid of the old ray gun. It doesn't appeal as well.

No ones getting rid of the old ray gun, that is the only weapon to appear in every zombies map to date, and it will appear in every zombies map from here on out! They should 100% defiantly stick with the M2 dlc weapon as well, and defiantly stick it in with the hardened or pre-ordered version of the next game! 

Anyways, I'm nearly done with my latest Idea for enhanced gameplay, and in some of the final words of the 11th: It's going to be a WHOPPER! HA-HA! 

I would want a proper ranking system, not this weird thing we are stuck with at this point. Pretty simple, 1-50 or 1-115 to make it funny, (esp if there is no prestiging) but if there is then 50 is fine. And I think they should add different changes to the classic system through level ups, but nothing drastic. Like say every once and a while through levels you can unlock an alternative to the wall weapons, such as replacing the svu with a dsr, or perhaps the FAL. This would only apply to you, and the wall weapon that was replaced could now be in the box. Things that could be unlocked through level could include:
-The ability to replay songs
-Replace certain wall weapons
-Replace certain box weapons
-Replace starting pistol
-Replace certain buildables and locations
-anything else very small you can think of
And then with prestige maybe add a little bit bigger but still SMALL changes to the way you can play classic..like..
-The ability to prevent a certain weapon from appearing in the box (ballistic knife, war machine, SMR anyone?) 

-Reducing the cost of a certain perk by a bit (Jugg is 2000 instead of 2500) 
-Give yourself ONE persistent perk permanently. (besides jugg, phd, toy box, ect) something like QR, money shot, half off 2x, deadshot
-Start with 750 instead of 500

-Start with M14/Olympia as well as your pistol
-The ability to make a certain weapon more common from the box (no wonder weapons) 

-Get rid of carpenter power ups(i.e. replace them with something else)
-Make your buildables last longer
-Make timed powerups last 5 seconds longer
-Add an attachment to always be on a certain weapon (B23R always dual wield, galil always has acog, ect)

Some amount of things that can be added permanently whenever you prestige, but add enough options that there is no way to get all of them (10 boosts total once at max prestige) 
-

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure some [most?] of these have been mentioned elsewhere, but for me:-

• Custom Avatar
  • Sandbox 'Home' Zone with Portals to Maps, MP Challenges and 'Housekeeping' areas
  • Housekeeping: Class Trainers, re-Appearance, Theatre incl. Observer mode, Leaderboards
  • Class Trainers: Nothing too OP, but choice for Starting Pistol, Grenade / Equipment type and one Perma Perk effect?
  • Custom Game Options: Choice of WWI, WWII, Cold War or Modern Weapons, choice Wonder Weapon, choice of Tacticals, choice of bonus round (none, Hellhounds, Monkeys, Minions etc), Difficulty (Easy, Original and Hardcore), Game Type: Survival, Grief, Turned, Gun Game, Kill Game (free bonus each round to player with most kills) and choice of Boss Zombie (Warden, Panzer plus new)
  • Personalization Packs for Zombies
  • 3 mini-DLC with re-mastered versions of the W@W, BO and BO2 maps
  • Two map types - expansive EE / campaign maps and claustrophobic dungeon / building 'crawl' maps... comes with one of each and one each with DLC
  • New Wonder Weapon and 'wonder' Tactical... I like the Staffs, but something more 'weapon' than 'wand' would be better... maybe an option to build four gun options (bullet, energy, explosive and sonic) with four attachment types (grenade, shotgun, target-finder or reserve clip maybe?

Lots of ideas, but am beginning to ramble... may expand on these more later.

I want 2 not so demanding things from treyarch in the next game. In zombies i want private match the be reinstated and an option weather your downs etc. count towards the leaderboards.

For players that like to do challenges (first rooms etc.) it's annoying not being able to do them without the risk of losing your rank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downs should always count against your rank, however the ability to come BACK from your downs needs to be better: AKA: Challenges such as: 

Survive to round 5 without opening any doors. 

Survive to round 10 with no perks

Leave the ray gun in the box

Ect. 

otherwise how would anyone rank up? You are going to go down in a game, that's inevitable (unless you play MOTD or Origins, and even then its either extremely unlikely to not go down or your friend must go down) 

• 4 weeks later...

1. They should add a "pause" to zombies even if there are four players. If everyone pauses at the same time, then the game should actually pause. Cuz sometimes things happen, that require a break. 

2. They should make it where, if someone loses their connection to the game causing them to be completely removed from the game, then they have like 10 minutes to rejoin. Because it can be so annoying playing a game for 2 hours, getting to round 40 or whatever, then just getting booted out of it. Its so frustrating.

3. They should make more easter eggs achievable on solo. The only maps that do this are Call of the Dead, Origins, and half of Moon's) . Like they should just make it more difficult to do it on solo like they did so well on Origins. 

4. More options for CUSTOM GAMES, such as the ability to change how much damage the zombies take, and even making them the same strength on each round might be interesting.

and they could give you the option of choosing which perks spawn in.  

5. The ability to attain more perks, just make it really hard to do and maybe make it possible to lose some (preferably not Jugg lol) As long as they don't make it too simple like on Buried.

6. Some new perks. Not just one per map. At least make the first new map in the new COD have like 2 or three new ones, then add one new perk to every map pack. 

7. Every map should have a way to trap one zombie that way you can do certain things without worrying about zombies killing you. (like Leroy held a crawler. 

8. A more improved theater mode. Such as having the ability to skip scenes rater than having to fast forward for an hour. 

9. More easter eggs, ones that are actually there and you can clearly complete. Not necessarily major easter eggs. Just make a spot visible from the map that you can't reach, but you know its over there for a reason. You just have to figure out how to do it. (love that in a game)

10. Maybe bring back old school maps from Black Ops 1 like Kino or five or ascension or all of them. This could be like they did in DLC 4 from BO1. Or maybe it could be an easter egg in a map that cause you to go back and forth in time seeing pieces of all the past maps. thatd be pretty cool.

11. Despite how everyone else is wanting Treyarch to go back to old school style maps, where everything was so easy and simple, I love the complexities of the new maps they had in BO2. And I say keep it up (that's my opinion)

12. I want Treyarch to realize the difference between what's a challenge and what's just a chore or an annoyance.

examples... 

Romaro- annoyance

Cosmonaut stealing perks- annoyance

Denizens- Chore

Tranzit's PAP- super chore

Shangri La PAP- challenge

Moon PAP- Challenge

Brutus- challenge

Tranzit trolls- chore

Panzer Soldat- challenge

Falling off Die Rise- ....that would be a glitch.. most of the time anyway. 

Bottom line, chores and annoyances are not a fun challengde, they're just annoying and time consuming. not even realistic or anything like that. So yeah just stick

to challenging things and try not to make anything to annoying or choreful like the ones i listed. By all means though, continue with challenging aspects. Not that I have to remind you    of this. lol

Black ops 2 fails Analysis and Tips for future handling

Step 1: No dumb generic locations such as theme parks or malls. If they want to do something like that they should wait till the main storyline ends. Main maps should be Interesting and relevant to the story. Tranzit, Die rise, Motd, and Buried were all somewhat boring to look at location wise and story involvement wise. Although Motd had a great story on it's own it did very little to actually contribute to anything worthwhile and would have made a better bonus map than a Dlc Map. The other 3 maps Die rise, Tranzit and Buried are also very bland to look at. As we all know Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried take place inside Pockets of time created by the collision of the rockets in the general area. Temporal displacements occurred and that's why we have....cowboys underground ( Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?) Something that would have really helped Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried would have been more interesting radios. This is an aspect that Motd got right in a way. The radios In Motd although part of the egg furthered the story and put more insight onto what was going on. With Tranzit we got some radios via T.v that depicted what was going on during the initial destruction of earth. Those were interesting enough however the Die Rise T.V Radios pretty much rehashed what was already made clear in tranzit. Then in Buried there were nor Radios at all. Origins finally brought back the classic radio style however It could have been better if there wasn't a big blue X telling you where the radios were. Finding the radios was just as much fun as hearing what it had to say.

Step 2 : The wonder weapons were not actually " Wunder" they were more, Special weapons. The wunderwaffe works because it was a key element to the story, Same goes for the thundergun and the Vr-11. Each weapon was unique and created by great minds. However in black ops 2 that seemed to go all down the drain when the jet gun was introduced. The jet gun was a horrible weapon, but perhaps I could forgive it if it had a good back story to why it's there. Sadly it did not. The story was that a bunch of survivors duct taped a bunch of crap together and technically made a giant vacuum cleaner that breaks easily. The Sliquifier was the equivalent of filling a watergun with soap. Motd Seemed to get the aspect of Wunder somewhat more correct than the previous 2 maps. The Blundergat was a mysterious weapon with a hellish design. Now that was interesting. When it was turned into the acidgat it gained more "wunder" aspects to it. Buried, although the most boring map to play had the best wonder weapon that I could actually look at and put the word " Wunder" on it. The Paralyser was strange, It was unique, it had abilities that could not be achieved by the common survivor. This weapon brought back the true feel of a Wunder weapon. Origins had the staves and I don't really want to get too much into them since they aren't exactly " Wunder". Are they interesting weapons? Yes indeed they are.

Step 3 : Character development and story progression is crucial especially if you have brand new characters. This means using all 5 main maps to further develop them and the world around them. The reason the tranzit crew failed to be as good as the original characters was because of the campaign team who pretty much occupied too much space. Tranzit characters only got 3 maps for development. Motd took away that chance and pretty much ruined everything. Then treyarch decided to end their arc with buried which should not have ended until map pack 4. Origins also wasted a map space. 

Step 4 : The easter egg and it's steps. The easter eggs for a zombies cycle should never rehash an old objective. Tranzit was light a tower, Die Rise was Light a tower and buried was light a tower. Motd and Origins had better easter eggs because we were accomplishing something different and we saw the end result of each one. Even at the end of The Buried endgame It still feels lack luster due to the lack of sense in accomplishing anything. During the Black ops Cycle we collected the focusing stone and the Golden Rod. Then on Moon we saw how the Golden Rod and the stone become one object and used to open the MPD. That objective was extremely satisfactory because we could see how each egg effected the endgame. With the Black Ops 2 cycle we just have to assume that by putting the navcards in did something that caused One character to become Ruler. The same thing can be said for each individual egg step. During Black Ops 2 each easter egg step seem to do something that we could not see. Why did richtofen need the Nav table heated up? Why did that help? You can understand the avogadro because the tower needs power but the flesh? Why did he need the flesh? What did the 115 do?. Then same thing could be said for Die rise, and buried. Motd was different however because each step furthered the plot. The characters go to the bridge 3 times then they start noticing the cycle. Then eventually everything leads them deeper into the rabbit hole till they reach the climax of the egg. Origins egg was better than the Tranizt, Die Rise, and the Buried egg although still not on par with the Black ops eggs. In Black Ops shangri-la each step would allow gary and brock to progress through the chambers and the traps. Eventually it led us to the stone. Same thing could be said about call of the dead and Moon. The thing that makes these egg steps work is because we get to see how each step changed things and now shows why the next step needed to be done.

So with that I conclude my analysis of Why Black Ops 2 Zombies mostly failed. I have also gone over what Treyarch needs to do in order to provide a much deeper impact. Does this mean That zombies is shit? No, not necessarily. Whether a game or not did well all depends on the player who plays the game. 

@

thegoldenspork115

There is no longer any need for a DLC of old maps, if anything, a stand alone game should be made for XBOX one zombies with Xbox 360 maps. 

YES! A pause feature would be FANTASTIC if co-ordinated throughout everyone. 

People should be able to rejoin the game if it's been within the last round, so say you disconnect round 10, if you're back by round 10's end the game still counts. It would be as if you simply had died. 

The have started to implement ways to get more perks, this will be vital with the addition of the wonderfizz and more then 8 perks. Maps like MOTD however don't need the same bits, as they simply require you to pick between useless perk A, B, or C. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think there should be a feature called "The Undertaker". With this feature,after a player would die and re spawn,they could see the Undertaker to purchase the previous weapons/perks they had the previous life. There is a catch,though. Since Tombstone is not on every map,you have to buy your setup back for 3x as much as you payed for it.

I also have an idea for a perk...

"Engibeer" (intended to sound "engineer")

This allows you to build and add parts faster than usual and allows you to hold more grenades,PaP for less,and re-construct barriers faster.

Edited by Faded To Black
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What if zombies could break down walls and other debris throughout the map. This would make it more exciting and possibly even give players a tactical advantage

What exactly do you mean? I mean we already have barricades. And of course sometimes they come out of walls, not windows. But I'm guessing you mean an in game destructible landscape sort of thing? Like there would be a wall between two rooms, and you think you're safe...until the hoard breaks through?

Idk that doesn't seem like a COD type of thing, but then again, zombies isn't really a COD sorta thing either.

I like it though. Although on later rounds, after everything is already broken down, it'll be no different. Unless there was a way to repair the wall. Kinda like repairing windows, but it's take more time and effort.