Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi my name's saviel im from the netherlands and i'm a huge zombie fan and love playing on my ps3 i do it like everyday with friends and it would be awesome if u guys the zombie team the awesomest team in the world would send me a copy of the game when released i'd do anything for it :D so if u guys read this and dicide to help me i would appreciate it thank you just send me a mail if u do oh and an idea is trading guns,safe house's

my email: [email protected]

hi my name's saviel im from the netherlands and i'm a huge zombie fan and love playing on my ps3 i do it like everyday with friends and it would be awesome if u guys the zombie team the awesomest team in the world would send me a copy of the game when released i'd do anything for it :D so if u guys read this and dicide to help me i would appreciate it thank you just send me a mail if u do oh and an idea is trading guns,safe house's

my email: [email protected]

sorry dude but this really isnt the post to be posting things like this. you could post this in the off topic section if you could but i dont think people would appreciate it if you were to just go to forums and ask for video games. but still i'll give you a healthy serving of interenet bacon enjoy :D

Well as we know Nuketown 24/7 has been confirmed and I have a few ideas for what it may involve. :) First off The Bomb shelter in the backyard of the Green house is plausible for expansion as Nuketown is such a small map and there would not be much room to move around in. My idea is that the shelter expands underground where tests are conducted on animals and humans to see the reaction to radiation and or element 115. The map itself in my eyes holds limited spaces for the placement of perks, the mystery box, The Pack a Punch etc. But I were to guess I would think that the underground area would hold the brunt of these features while the surface would feature quick revive and doubletap. Quick revive housed in the yellow shed behind the yellow house. I would not be surprised either if there was a secret entrance to the hypothetical test labs in the yellow house as well. Juggernog and Speed Cola would be housed beneath the surface and maybe if there are new perks then they will also be on the map somewhere. :) Onto the topic of camping spots, The rails on the front of both the houses would be accessible but the zombies would be capable of the "superjump" that we have seen previously in zombies from the maps ascension and onwards. I do have other ideas but I will save them until the reveal trailer (If we get one ;))

[spoiler=Hi I'm Hectic, I'm new here and I just joined today. I have been around this forum for a while but have never had the time to make an account that I would be active with. I'm a Diehard zombie player and my favourite character is Richtofen ( Quite common I know

well i did'nt think this idea was worthy of this thread but hey, ima go for it! How about the ability of shooting while dolphin diving. think about it, you're on zombies with other guys you have the mustang & sally with phd flopper, you dive off of a fairly high window or something and shooting your mustang & sally killing zombies and making crawlers. then you finally finish them off with the explosion from phd flopper. hoe would this make the game any better you ask? i have no idea but it would kind of a cool thing to have don't you think?

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1561 ... 7edbd8.png]

Edit: I seem to be having some issues with the code for spoilers, It is not quite what I am used to, if anyone would be kind enough to explain to me how they work. :P I would be very grateful. :)

You have to use both "open" and "close" tags. I see you want an image too, so that'll look like this:

Hi I'm Hectic, I'm new here and I just joined today. I have been around this forum for a while but have never had the time to make an account that I would be active with. I'm a Diehard zombie player and my favourite character is Richtofen ( Quite common I know ) I hope to be quite active.

Code:

[spoiler=Hectic]
Hi I'm Hectic, I'm new here and I just joined today. I have been around this forum for a while but have never had the time to make an account that I would be active with. I'm a Diehard zombie player and my favourite character is Richtofen ( Quite common I know ) I hope to be quite active. [img=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1561/d6bfa25ce69b27a5b7edbd8.png][/spoiler]

This topic written by Shooter explains all the codes included in CoDZ, read it.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=22624

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1561 ... 7edbd8.png]

Edit: I seem to be having some issues with the code for spoilers, It is not quite what I am used to, if anyone would be kind enough to explain to me how they work. :P I would be very grateful. :)

You have to use both "open" and "close" tags. I see you want an image too, so that'll look like this:

Hi I'm Hectic, I'm new here and I just joined today. I have been around this forum for a while but have never had the time to make an account that I would be active with. I'm a Diehard zombie player and my favourite character is Richtofen ( Quite common I know ) I hope to be quite active.

Code:

[spoiler=Hectic]
Hi I'm Hectic, I'm new here and I just joined today. I have been around this forum for a while but have never had the time to make an account that I would be active with. I'm a Diehard zombie player and my favourite character is Richtofen ( Quite common I know ) I hope to be quite active. [img=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1561/d6bfa25ce69b27a5b7edbd8.png][/spoiler]

This topic written by Shooter explains all the codes included in CoDZ, read it.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=22624

Thanks! :)

Lol you guys-

Yeah! That would be cool... It could also be like a free for all. Players do not kill each other. But there would be a contest to see who gets the most points.

Heres another idea- Game Mode- Zombie Blitz

You know how you always kinda just drift through the first couple rounds? And you only have like maybe 30 minutes to play? WHY NOT PLAY ZOMBIE BLITZ! The zombies are rockin, the guns are poppin, and the fun begins at the start! I kinda want a map almost open, like a tiny village. Kind of like Survival on MW3, but the zombies start out like running and sprinting and you get a weapon off the wall that in your budget. 5000 points to start. No pack a punch at the beginning. This way you can play a really quick game of zombies, although not the actual replacement of a real zombies game. Just if you want a quickie

well i did'nt think this idea was worthy of this thread but hey, ima go for it! How about the ability of shooting while dolphin diving. think about it, you're on zombies with other guys you have the mustang & sally with phd flopper, you dive off of a fairly high window or something and shooting your mustang & sally killing zombies and making crawlers. then you finally finish them off with the explosion from phd flopper. hoe would this make the game any better you ask? i have no idea but it would kind of a cool thing to have don't you think?

Where gave I heard that exact example about M&S and flopper before? Hmm, PONDER PONDER PONDER.

ideas for zombies Maps

size: Large

Basis: An abandoned amusement park which has been Dead for years, the heroes appear in it and the park slowly come to life, as they explore and search the park zombies start to burst from the ground, walls and rides.

this area is broken into sub parts of the park which the heros can use to escape zombies or use against the zombies.

area 1:: aquarium : has fish and other animals and maybe an undead shark. player can jump into tank to get a rare weapon but must escape from shark.

or a zombie mermaid(like the show mermaid used in some parks), this will have the chest spawn point and maybe the juggernaug

area 2:: circus a Circus tent located in the center of park, has PAP and box spawn, and the zombies that spawn are clowns , special weapon that replaces knife is throwing knifes (can pick up ones that are thrown in ZOMBIES)

area 3:: Roller coaster a large themed coaster ride(no clue what theme , zombies maybe?) players can climb into car and ride the ride (splatting zombies on the track and shooting them) this ride allows you to get a high vantage point and there are times that car stops and players can jump out to get high vantage point

area 4:: fun house: basically all sorts of weird stuff you find in fun house, weapons and like are hidden in it, maybe some secret passage as well(used by employees originally)

area 5:: rocket tower:: the type of ride that shoots up fats and high, players can use ladder to get up it or ride and shoot zombies(every time it shoots up it does a blast wave that stuns or kills zombies), if you ride it you will be trapped until it over. ladder guy is stuck because zombies can use ladder.

area 6:: ferris wheel: high vantage point but over its a timed ride and you must escape once your time is done

area 7: tunnel of love: players go in 2 or 1 at a time in a swan ,if you go in solo , it plays sad song or makes fun of you at specific points and tries to pair you with a zombie at beginning and during the ride(basically a zombie in water tries to board the swan ) the ones in pairs get lovey dovey theme song and zombies come out of scenery to kill you

type :large

basis: a lake that is surrounded by cabins and forest.

users can start in serperate or same cabin (later mainly) , and zombies come out of lake, and the players must solve the mystery of the lake to open path to PAP, the must break into cabins and find the clues hidden in each while dodging zombies

type:large

a Japanese themed dojo/home with special knife replacement the katana, anyway the zombies come out of every where (koi pond, stone garden , ect) , the zombies of the map start out as wwII officers but then as game progresses the ancestors (being disturbed by undead) awaken and older zombies start poping up (ninja, samurai and finally shogun) these zombies actually have weapons and can attack players with brutal efficiency (if you have katana when fighting samurai a dramatic fight scene engages and other zombies wont attack you(if you win match against samurai zombie you are left alone and will be repeatedly challenged by the samurai zombie(s)), ninjas pop out of walls, ceiling , floor, and throw shuriken and smoke bombs at layer(if you win u get shuriken weapon)

players will use a mix of old and new weapons to combat the dead,all weapons on map are japanese type during wars (bow and arrows even)

so there are my maps i came up with, any ideas or suggestions would be great

What about a flume ride? Just saying, it would be fun!

i would like to see a better way of reloading. like you technically could reload and just grab a new magazine. but we all know it doesnt work like that other wise we would be just wasting bullets. i would like them put in a way where if we have 23 bullets left in the mag. our people add bullets to the mag. but if its completly empty then you can just grab a knew one. it would take more time reloading the bullets anyways (just like a real gun) so that would make it more realistic.

I would also like to a map that is about protecting something. (maybe element 115) or something that makes sense. and that is placed in the middle of a map and then you still have to open doors and just like a regular map but you cant run rape trains or whatever because the zombies are more attracted to the element than the people. they are attracted to the people if they get close or stand in their way so they still can get knocked down. but if the people get completely get downed and dont get revived then they are out for rest of the game. that way there is a sense of urgency to revive your teammates and to protect the element. this map would be a lot tougher because you still need to buy guns and all that stuff but you have to protect the element.

and of course sandbox mode in zombies. that is the one thing that will make this game the best game ive ever bought is that. hopefully it gets put in.

..hey guys..i have been thinking if it would be great to have a zombie map dedicated to Night Of The Living Dead movie...any zombie fan knows (not only BO zombie fan) that modern zombies started with George A. Romero idea of zombies eating human brains and flesh...it could be one off map like Call Of The Dead with 4 new characters specific for that map...it could start on the cemetery with zombies coming out from the graves...there also be the house where they where hiding, pump (the small petrol station), just the things you find in that movie..

did you also notice that the nerdy guy from the BO zombie trailer looks a bit like the guy from the movie...Johny is his name..glasses, watch and pens in his shirt pocket...

zombies in this map should be afraid of fire and could use rocks or table legs or human parts to break stuff...

also i have another idea for a map..again inspired by George A. Romero movie :) Dawn Of The Dead...located in shopping mall...4 characters: pregnant woman - Francine, black guy - Peter and two white guys Stephen and Roger...you should be able access the roof where you find the helicopter which if you buy it will take you to the area where the big trucks are..it would be awesome if you could drive the truck and use it to run over zombies or block some doors with it..but be careful because if you stop for too long zombies will get in and eat you...or if you drive for too long you will run out of gas...also every 5 - 7 rounds Raiders would spawn...instead of hellhounds...first they would be weak and small in numbers..using only their fists or knives to attack you...in higher rounds they would use guns against you..of course in the end of Raiders round you would get a max ammo...

• 2 weeks later...

Kino der toten 37 (2 player) 41 solo

"five" 27 (2 player) 32 solo

DOA 24 (3 player)

ascension 38 (2 player)

Call of the dead 20 (3 player)

Shangri La 17 (3 player)

Moon 25 (3 player)

Nacht der untoten 24 (2 player)

Verruckt 23 (3 player)

Shi no numa 22 (3 player)

Der riese 35 (3 player)

My favorite weapons..

Ray gun

Winter's howl

Thunder gun

Skullcrusher

Monkey bomb

Gersch device

Mustang & sally

Countless times I have been slapped downed by either a single zombie or a couple of the bastards that I just can't seem to get around while the rest of the horde is in my ass.

Of course, this usually happens just after copping a sweet 3rd weapon or spending a load of dough on some perks.

Now, we have the butter knife that sucks after round 5 and there's the Sickle/Bowie Knife available to us for a price (worth it!).

I would like to see some other form of physical attack at our disposal. Whether it be a punch, kick, shoulder or shove (just something that gets you a couple feet of space), I think that this move would potentially eliminate the shenanigans discussed in the 1st paragraph from happening so often.

It could even be a character specific move! I think that could be fun, as long as they were all similar enough as to not give one player an advantage (unless that player suuucks ;).

Maybe there would be some way to limit the move so that you couldn't just go around kicking them all away for hours. (OMG I am so glad ctrl+Z just worked. Almost deleted everything by accident!)

If not a physical move then how about an evade? What do you think?

• 1 month later...

I think an interesting drop for Grief would be something like meat, but instead of getting something you throw you just go completely undetected by zombies. It wouldn't be all that useful but I think it could be fun. I need to think of better ones but I think Grief would be better with a few more game dynamics.

I think an interesting drop for Grief would be something like meat, but instead of getting something you throw you just go completely undetected by zombies. It wouldn't be all that useful but I think it could be fun. I need to think of better ones but I think Grief would be better with a few more game dynamics.

I agree that there should be Some new clever grief mechanics, but if you could mask yourself from zombies it achieves the same thing as meat: making zombies attack the enemy instead of you. I like the idea but from a critical perspective it is too redundant. It would be better if there was something that directly affects the other team, like temporarily weakening them or slowing them down. We can already do this to a degree, but it should definitely be expanded upon.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see this new perk for grief.

For 5000 or 6000 points you can now hear the other team talking (through their mics), you see (by pressing select) what perk they have, and players from the other team glow red when they are "in the red".

What do you think ?

• 3 weeks later...

My Perk Ideas

Fisticuffs Extra Frothy: Increases all melee damage towards zombies (Does not affect bosses/denizens).

Diet/lite perks: Reduced effect perks for a lower cost. Original perk can be bought to upgrade to full effect. Could be used in hardcore mode.

Homebrew Perks: All the perks have effects added or removed to suit the map. The appearance of the perk machine would vary depending on the setting of the map.

Game Mode Ideas

Hardcore mode: Reduced HUD, extra damage taken, Friendly fire active, much like in Multiplayer.

Capture the 115: Needs a better name really. Anyway, this is a 4v4 mode much like grief, with CTF thrown in. The CIA must destroy/contain the 115, while the CDC need to research/retrieve the 115.

Infection Mode: With each hit taken, the player's infection gauge will fill. When the gauge is full, player death is permanent and the amount of zombies attracted to the players is increased (Double max spawn?). Infection can be slowed or reduced with medicine found or purchased round the map. Players can use this on themselves or team members. However, medicine costs more with each purchase, with a starting cost of 10,000.