Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after playing online tonight on BO 1 a few more suggestions..

Host Migration. there is no way a game should be ended by one dickhead who decides as soon as he goes down the game should finish. Id imagine it will be easy for them to implement this in BO II since its on MP engine.

If a game ends early (eg host ends game or the player leaves) the round should still be recorded and leaderboard updated if its a high score. They could then just put 'final round time' as 0 seconds. Again this will probably be easier to put in BO II since its similar to the MP function where all stats are recorded in game.

Oh, and did I mention they should put in combat record and ranking/prestige system....

Also this, I just have so many ideas for the next game!

So I originally intended this to be 20 rounds and just a cool idea as a reply to the Mid-round vs. Between round Bosses thread. I ended up going farther than I originally intended and came up with an entire game mode, which is awesom IMHO. The details for the game mode are below

Name: Boss Battle Insanity

(round-description)

1- 10 zombies with low health and walk slowly

2- 10 Nova crawlers, low health and walk slowly

3- 10 dogs, spawning 3 at a time

4- 10 monkeys, coming 3 at a time.

5- 10 shriekers, coming 3 at a time medium health and speed

6- 30 zombies, low health and medium speed

7- 3 astronaut zombies, move slowly, high health

8- 3 Napalm zombies, slow with high health and coming all at once

9- 10 sprinter zombies, medium-low health with high speed

10- George Romero

11- 30 Nova crawlers, medium health and speed

12- Pentagon thief

13- New zombie type- called miners- they can go underground to get to you but can only kill you above ground. You can also see the path they are taking underground. They have the same health as a normal zombie. 3 come on this round, one at a time.

14- 3 engineer zombies. They have a slow speed at first but after they take a lot of damage they are fast. High health

15- Cosmic silverback, slow with very high health. Jumps in the air and lands where you are standing when he takes off.

16- 30 normal zombies, medium-high health and speed.

17- 30 Nova crawlers, medium health and speed, they now teleport

18- 10 dogs, spawning all at once with medium health

19- 10 monkeys coming all at once, medium health and speed.

20- 10 shriekers coming all at once, medium health and very high speed.

21- 30 zombies with high health and speed.

22- 3 astrounaut zombies, medium speed and high health.

23- 3 napalm zombies, very high health and high speed, coming one at a time.

24- 15 sprinter zombies, medium-high health and very high speed- they run as fast as you

25- George Romero, always enraged with high health.

26- 30 nova crawlers, with medium health and high speed

27- 2 pentagon thieves, faster than before

28- 4 miners with medium health and speed

29- 6 engineers, very high health

30- Cosmic Silverback, now boosts at you like in Dead Ops, very very high health and medium-low speed.

31- 30 zombies, high health and speed.

32- 30 crawlers, high health and speed.

33- 20 dogs, spawning all at once, high speed and health

34- 20 monkeys, spawning all at once, with high health and medium speed

35- 15 Shriekers, with very high speed and high health

36- 30 zombies with very high health and high speed.

37- 5 moonwalking astronaut zombies, very high health

38- 5 napalm zombies, high speed and very high health

39- 10 sprinter zombies, with high health and extreme speed (faster than you can run)

40- 2 enraged George Romeros

41- 30 nova crawlers, high health and speed

42- 3 pentagon thieves

43- 5 miner zombies, high health and speed.

44- 10 engineer zombies, medium speed and very very high health

45- 20 Zombies and 20 Nova Crawlers, all with very high health and speed

46- 10 monkeys, medium-high speed and high health. 10 dogs, high health and extreme speed

47- 5 running napalm zombies and 5 moonwalking astronauts.

48- 1 enraged George Romero and 2 pentagon thieves.

49- 10 miners, very high health and high speed, and 10 engineers with extreme health and medium-high speed.

50- 2 cosmic silverbacks, medium speed and insane health. They sometimes boost underground only to pop up to kill you.

51-100 is the same but way more intense (I know it's hard to imagine it being any harder)

So I originally intended this to be 20 rounds and just a cool idea. I ended up going farther because zombies is endless right? So I developed an entire game mode, the details of it are below.

- Playable on any map

- You start off with 5000 points and have as long as you want to prepare for it. When you are ready you hit the power switch.

- All guns and perks are available besides the baby gun and vr-11. You can buy perks before the power is turned on.

- PaP is also available, but is open for use whenever you need it, like ascension.

- All Wonder weapons besides the ray gun, winter's howl, and scavenger do not damage these types of zombies: Astronaut, George Romero, Pentagon Thief, Cosmic Silverback. They are 2 hit kills on monkeys and Engineers, and a one hit on anything else.

- No tactical grenades are available

- Semtex, Claymores, and Bowie knife can be bought off the wall.

- When the silverback hits you, it counts as 3 hits from a zombie. This means you go down in one hit without jugg and 2 with jugg.

- Power ups dropped are 2x points, carpenter, and fire sale. You only get other power ups for killing special bosses. George drops a perk bottle, the Pentagon Thief drops a Bonfire sale, Killing all the astronaut zombies rewards you with max ammo. Killing the silverback gives you a max ammo, perk bottle, and a bonfire sale. There are no nukes in this game mode because of the small amount of zombies each round

- Round 15 would be considered average

- Round 30 would be a very impressive wave

- Round 50 would be legendary.

Any feedback would be cool, Thanks.

Alhough this idea is among the best I have seen, I do think that there should be more new boss zombies than just 3 or 4. Here are my thoughts for this mode-

Map: Nuketown 2025

Difficulty: Regular

1- 15 Normal zombies, Low health and speed

2- 20 Normal Zombies, Low health and speed

3- 15 Nova Crawlers, Very Low health, Medium Speed

4- 20 Hell Hounds, Spawn 4 at a time, Low Health and High Speed

5- (During ths round, all of the lights suddenly go out, and you will see one light suddenly appear in the middle of the map. This is the first official Boss Zombie, the Lanturn-Head Zombie. You can instantly kill the LH Zombie by shooting the light on it's head out, otherwise, it will be a difficult fight unless you have the Ray Gun or Winter's Howl. It will move like a Napalm Zombie, but it is as strong as 2 zombies, meaning that without Jug, you die in 1 hit, and 3 hits if you have Jug.) 1 LH Zombie

6- 5 Shrieker Zombies, Medium Health, Medium Speed, Spawn 2 at a time

7- 20 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, Low Speed

8- 1 LH Zombie, and 10 Nova Crawlers, Low Health, High Speed. (Lights still go out desides the LH Zombie's light, but this time there are also 10 Nova Crawlers.)

9- 1 Giant Nova Crawler (Basically a Nova Crawler, but somewhere around 7x as big. Head shots will make quick work of a Giant Nova Crawler. It has High Health, but moves extremely slowly.)

10- 30 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, Medium Speed

11- 20 Hell Hounds, Spawn 5 at a time, Low Health, and High Speed

12- 2 Cosmonaut Zombies, Very Low Speed, High Health

13- 25 Nova Crawlers, Low Health, High Speed

14- 10 Teleporting Nova Crawlers, Medium Health, Medium Speed

15- 50 Hawk Zombies, 1-Hit Kill Health, Lightning-Fast Speed, spawn 10 at a time (Hawk Zombies are, well, Zombified Hawks. The attack by trying to ram you with their razor-sharp beaks, and they will als scratch you with their talons. You can take 6 hits from them without Jug, and 24 hits with Jug. Althugh they completely lack any kind of defense, they make up for it in speed and numbers. They are about the size of the Space Monkeys on Ascension, but they fly, and move MUCH MUCH faster.)

16- 3 Cosmonaut Zombies, Low Speed, High Health

17- 20 Hawk Zombies, 1-Hit Kill Health, Lightning-Fast Speed, Spawn 4 at a time, and 5 Shrieker Zombies, Medium Health, High Speed, Spawn 1 at a time.

18- 40 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, Medium Speed

19- 2 LH Zombies, Low Speed, Insane Health, Medium Light Health.

20- Cosmic Silverback, High Health, Very High Speed (This is the toughest boss opponent yet. Having 4 different attacks, it also has more attacks than any zombie thus far. Attack 1- He can merely trample you over by walking over you. This is an instant down, so keep your distance. Attack 2- He will jump onto the highest point in Nuketown, and attempt to crush you by lunging onto you. This puts you down to your last hit regardless of whether or not you have Jug. Attack 3- He will shoot lasers out of his eyes at you. While this is easy to avoid, it is as sttrong as 2 Normal Zombie hits, so 1 hit without Jug, and 3 With Jug. Attack 4- He will merely punch you into he nearest wall. This is only as powerful as 1 Normal Zombie hit. Good luck on this one. :D )

21. 4 Napalm Zombies, Very Low Speed, Very High Health, all spawn in at the same time.

22. 25 Space Monkeys, Low Speed, Medium Health, Spawn 10 at a time, will attempt to steal your perks, perk bottle bonus if you successfully protect all of your perks without them being touched by monkeys.

23. 2 LH Zombies, Medium Speed, Insane Health, Medium Light Health, and 20 Nova Crawlers, Medium-Low Health, Very High Speed, Lights are off.

24. 5 Digger Zombies, Medium-Low Speed, Medium-High Health, Spawn 2 at a time (Digger Zombies are similar to Miner Zombies, but there are a few differences. 1 is that Diggers move a little more slowly while on ground, but pack more of a punch as well. 2 is that Diggers have a special attack where they cause an earthquake from under the ground, 1 hit without Jug, 3 hits with Jug.)

25. 100 Hawk Zombies, 1-Hit Kill Health, Lightning-Fast Speed, Spawn 20 at a time

26. 55 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, High Speed

27. 2 Napalm Zombies, Medium-Low Speed, Very High Health, Both Spawn in at the same time, 4 Shrieker Zombies, Medium Health, Very High Speed, Spawn in 2 at a time, and 20 Nova Crawlers

28. 4 Cosmonauts, Very High Health, Medium-Low Speed, All Spawn in at once

29. 2 Giant Nova Crawlers, Low Speed, Insane Health, and 6 Lava Crawlers, Medium-High Speed, Medium-Low Health (Lava Crawlers are basically Nova Crawlers, except they spit Lava and when they explode, magma flies everywhere.)

30. 20 Nova Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-Low Health, and 20 Lava Crawlers, High Speed, Medium-Low Health

31. 75 Normal Zombies, Medium-High Health, High Speed, and 25 Teleporting Nova Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-Low Health

32. 5 LH Zombies, Medium Speed, Insane Health, Medium-High Light Health, Lights are off

33. 1 Octopus Zombie, Does not move, Insane Health (They do not move at all, but they make up for it in both power and health. It will attack you by swinging it's tentacles at you, and firing high-velocity jets of water at you. Each time you are hit by a tentacle, it is equal to one zombie hit, meaning 2 hits without Jug, and 5 without Jug and the water blasts will are equal to three hits, meaning 1 hit with Jug, and 2 without Jug. Be cautious and careful in this boss fight, and good luck.)

34. 50 Teleporting Nova Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health, and 30 Teleporting Lava Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health (This one is quite simple- Lava Crawlers that can teleport, and that's that.)

35. 1 Pentagon Theif, High Speed, Very High Health, can steal one of your weapons.

36. 10 Napalm Zombies, Medium-Low Speed, Insane Health

37. 150 Hawk Zombies, 2-Hit Kill, Lightning-Fast Speed, Spawn 25 at a time

38. 2 Giant Nova Crawlers, Medium-Low Speed, Very High Health

39. 1 Giant Lava Crawler, Low Speed, Insane Health (Again, just a Giant Nova Crawler with the features of a Lava Crawler.)

40. 6 LH Zombies, Medium-High Speed, Impossible Health, Medium-High Light Health, and 1 Giant Nova Crawler, Medium Speed, Very High Health, Lights are off

41. 8 Cosmonauts, Very High Health, Medium Speed, Spawn 4 at a time, and 10 Shrieker Zombies, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health, Spawn 5 at a time

42. 150 Normal Zombies, Medium-High Health, High Speed, Spawn 75 at a time.

43. 100 Teleporting Lava Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium Health, Spawn 50 at a time

44. 2 Octopus Zombies, Does not move, Insane Health

45. 2 Warlord Zombies, Lightning Fast Speed, Insane Health (These are the ultimate zombies. What ma look like normal zombies are actually lethal weapons, as they hit 3x as fast as a normal zombie, move 5x as fast as a normal zombie, and have more than 100x the health. Prepare for one heck of a fight.)

46. 2 LH Zombies, Medium-High Speed, Impossible Health, High Light Health, 1 Giant Nova Crawler, Medium Speed, Very High Health, 1 Lava Crawler, Medium-Low Speed, Insane Health, and 25 Lava Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health

47. 200 Normal Zombies, High Health, High Speed, Spawn 100 at a time.

48. 2 Pentagon Theives, Lightning Fast Speed, Very High Health, each theif can steal a weapon from you.

49. 4 Giant Lava Crawlers, Medium Speed, Impossible Health, Spawn 2 at a time, and 2 Cosmic Silverbacks, God-Defying Speed, Impossible Health, Spawn 1 at a time.

50. 1 War Veteran Zombie (This is the ultimate test. You've made it this far, now fight against the toughest zombie there is. This is the only zombie with a health bar. Every time you take away a 16th of this zombie's health bar, it will turn into a boss zombie completely at random, ranging anywhere from te Space Monkey to the Giant Lava Crawler. When it isn't in the form of another zombie, it will sprint at you faster than the Cosmic Silverback in the previous battle, and it also has just slightly more health that they do. It's hits are a 1-Hit down with no Jug, and a 2-Hit down with Jug. Prepare for Richtofen's most powerful force. I wish you good luck.)

51. The boss mode would continue here, but I'm only going to do the first 50.

These are my ideas, and tell me what you think. NikolaiBelinski111 signing off.

Well, I didn't read all of the suggestions in the thread, but I did read the first page and a bit of the last.

So sorry if my ideas are similar to other people's ideas, I wouldn't know.

Also, I will use Black Ops 1 guns as examples unless I say otherwise.

So there has been a lot of controversy whether there should be ranking up in zombies, and what you will unlock for ranking up.

We all know that unlocking new guns when you level up would be unfair, because that means a noob would have little to no fun, with only the M1911 and Olympia or something.

But I thought about Team Fortress 2 and how you unlock new guns that aren't better, just different. So how about this idea:

Every time you level up you gain 100 Zombie Points. There will be a max of 50 levels, like in normal multiplayer. You can then go to the zombie armory and spend these points on special weapons and other stuff. These weapons will not give you an advantage, they will give you an advantage AND an equal disadvantage.

Lets say you want to upgrade your M1911. You are at level 7 now, so you have 700 Zombie Points. You go into the armory and choose M1911, and there are guns available for purchase. Be aware that you must unlock some from special challenges.

Lets say if you reach level 5 you unlock a new gun: The Popper. It will cost say 150 Zombie Points to buy, and this is how it works.

Once you buy multiple upgrades, you have to choose which one you want activated. So lets say you buy the Popper and activate it. Now when your next game starts, you will start with the Popper instead of the M1911. It will have a new model and skin, and some specific pros and cons. Lets just make a random example:

The M1911:

20 Damage (1600/MaxAmmo)

X3.5 Headshot (5600/MaxAmmo)

80 Max Ammo

8 Mag Ammo

Semi Auto 600 RPM

The Popper:

16 Damage (1024/MaxAmmo)

X6.5 Headshot (6144/MaxAmmo)

64 Max Ammo

8 Mag Ammo

Semi Auto 600 RPM

Also, if you upgraded any other gun, once you buy it off the wall you will get your activated one. So lets say you upgraded the Raygun, now if you get the Raygun in the Mystery Box, it will be your upgraded activated one, but if your teammate gets it in the box, they get THEIR upgraded activated one.

You could also upgrade grenades, perks, pack-a-punched guns, and most other material goods.

This would be not easy but not hard either for treyarch to implement, because you only need a few guns (5x the normal amount) and it would allow SO MUCH variation.

And remember, you can always prestige to reset your upgrades and spend your limited Zombie Points on different guns.

And with the CONFIRMED zombie wager matches, you might gamble Zombie Points.

I just had a few cool examples of my system:

Frag Grenade Upgrade: Big Bang

To unlock: Kill 8 Zombies with 1 Grenade (no insta-kill allowed)

Cost: 50 Zombie Points

Effect:

-25% damage

+33% radius

Dragunov Upgrade: Dragon 50. Cal

To unlock: Purchase 25 Fire Related Items (fire traps, hades shotgun, flamethrower gun, flamethrower attachment, malatov cocktail, etc..)

Cost: 200 Zombie Points

Effect:

-20% Ammo

+ Zombies light on fire after being shot, fire does low damage but spreads like the wunderwaffe for up to 8 zombies. Lasts 8 seconds.

D115 Forest Fire Upgrade: D115 Igniter

To unlock: Purchase 100 Fire Related Items

Cost: 300 Zombie Points

Effect: -50% Ammo

+Zombies light on fire after being shot, fire does high damage and spreads like the wunderwaffe for up to 24 zombies. Lasts 4 seconds.

Monkey Bomb Upgrade: The Distraction

To unlock: Revive 50 teammates while a monkey bomb is active.

Cost: 100 Zombie Points

Effect: -33% Ammo

+ Lasts 50% Longer

Alhough this idea is among the best I have seen, I do think that there should be more new boss zombies than just 3 or 4. Here are my thoughts for this mode-

Map: Nuketown 2025

Difficulty: Regular

1- 15 Normal zombies, Low health and speed

2- 20 Normal Zombies, Low health and speed

3- 15 Nova Crawlers, Very Low health, Medium Speed

4- 20 Hell Hounds, Spawn 4 at a time, Low Health and High Speed

5- (During ths round, all of the lights suddenly go out, and you will see one light suddenly appear in the middle of the map. This is the first official Boss Zombie, the Lanturn-Head Zombie. You can instantly kill the LH Zombie by shooting the light on it's head out, otherwise, it will be a difficult fight unless you have the Ray Gun or Winter's Howl. It will move like a Napalm Zombie, but it is as strong as 2 zombies, meaning that without Jug, you die in 1 hit, and 3 hits if you have Jug.) 1 LH Zombie

6- 5 Shrieker Zombies, Medium Health, Medium Speed, Spawn 2 at a time

7- 20 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, Low Speed

8- 1 LH Zombie, and 10 Nova Crawlers, Low Health, High Speed. (Lights still go out desides the LH Zombie's light, but this time there are also 10 Nova Crawlers.)

9- 1 Giant Nova Crawler (Basically a Nova Crawler, but somewhere around 7x as big. Head shots will make quick work of a Giant Nova Crawler. It has High Health, but moves extremely slowly.)

10- 30 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, Medium Speed

11- 20 Hell Hounds, Spawn 5 at a time, Low Health, and High Speed

12- 2 Cosmonaut Zombies, Very Low Speed, High Health

13- 25 Nova Crawlers, Low Health, High Speed

14- 10 Teleporting Nova Crawlers, Medium Health, Medium Speed

15- 50 Hawk Zombies, 1-Hit Kill Health, Lightning-Fast Speed, spawn 10 at a time (Hawk Zombies are, well, Zombified Hawks. The attack by trying to ram you with their razor-sharp beaks, and they will als scratch you with their talons. You can take 6 hits from them without Jug, and 24 hits with Jug. Althugh they completely lack any kind of defense, they make up for it in speed and numbers. They are about the size of the Space Monkeys on Ascension, but they fly, and move MUCH MUCH faster.)

16- 3 Cosmonaut Zombies, Low Speed, High Health

17- 20 Hawk Zombies, 1-Hit Kill Health, Lightning-Fast Speed, Spawn 4 at a time, and 5 Shrieker Zombies, Medium Health, High Speed, Spawn 1 at a time.

18- 40 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, Medium Speed

19- 2 LH Zombies, Low Speed, Insane Health, Medium Light Health.

20- Cosmic Silverback, High Health, Very High Speed (This is the toughest boss opponent yet. Having 4 different attacks, it also has more attacks than any zombie thus far. Attack 1- He can merely trample you over by walking over you. This is an instant down, so keep your distance. Attack 2- He will jump onto the highest point in Nuketown, and attempt to crush you by lunging onto you. This puts you down to your last hit regardless of whether or not you have Jug. Attack 3- He will shoot lasers out of his eyes at you. While this is easy to avoid, it is as sttrong as 2 Normal Zombie hits, so 1 hit without Jug, and 3 With Jug. Attack 4- He will merely punch you into he nearest wall. This is only as powerful as 1 Normal Zombie hit. Good luck on this one. :D )

21. 4 Napalm Zombies, Very Low Speed, Very High Health, all spawn in at the same time.

22. 25 Space Monkeys, Low Speed, Medium Health, Spawn 10 at a time, will attempt to steal your perks, perk bottle bonus if you successfully protect all of your perks without them being touched by monkeys.

23. 2 LH Zombies, Medium Speed, Insane Health, Medium Light Health, and 20 Nova Crawlers, Medium-Low Health, Very High Speed, Lights are off.

24. 5 Digger Zombies, Medium-Low Speed, Medium-High Health, Spawn 2 at a time (Digger Zombies are similar to Miner Zombies, but there are a few differences. 1 is that Diggers move a little more slowly while on ground, but pack more of a punch as well. 2 is that Diggers have a special attack where they cause an earthquake from under the ground, 1 hit without Jug, 3 hits with Jug.)

25. 100 Hawk Zombies, 1-Hit Kill Health, Lightning-Fast Speed, Spawn 20 at a time

26. 55 Normal Zombies, Medium Health, High Speed

27. 2 Napalm Zombies, Medium-Low Speed, Very High Health, Both Spawn in at the same time, 4 Shrieker Zombies, Medium Health, Very High Speed, Spawn in 2 at a time, and 20 Nova Crawlers

28. 4 Cosmonauts, Very High Health, Medium-Low Speed, All Spawn in at once

29. 2 Giant Nova Crawlers, Low Speed, Insane Health, and 6 Lava Crawlers, Medium-High Speed, Medium-Low Health (Lava Crawlers are basically Nova Crawlers, except they spit Lava and when they explode, magma flies everywhere.)

30. 20 Nova Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-Low Health, and 20 Lava Crawlers, High Speed, Medium-Low Health

31. 75 Normal Zombies, Medium-High Health, High Speed, and 25 Teleporting Nova Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-Low Health

32. 5 LH Zombies, Medium Speed, Insane Health, Medium-High Light Health, Lights are off

33. 1 Octopus Zombie, Does not move, Insane Health (They do not move at all, but they make up for it in both power and health. It will attack you by swinging it's tentacles at you, and firing high-velocity jets of water at you. Each time you are hit by a tentacle, it is equal to one zombie hit, meaning 2 hits without Jug, and 5 without Jug and the water blasts will are equal to three hits, meaning 1 hit with Jug, and 2 without Jug. Be cautious and careful in this boss fight, and good luck.)

34. 50 Teleporting Nova Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health, and 30 Teleporting Lava Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health (This one is quite simple- Lava Crawlers that can teleport, and that's that.)

35. 1 Pentagon Theif, High Speed, Very High Health, can steal one of your weapons.

36. 10 Napalm Zombies, Medium-Low Speed, Insane Health

37. 150 Hawk Zombies, 2-Hit Kill, Lightning-Fast Speed, Spawn 25 at a time

38. 2 Giant Nova Crawlers, Medium-Low Speed, Very High Health

39. 1 Giant Lava Crawler, Low Speed, Insane Health (Again, just a Giant Nova Crawler with the features of a Lava Crawler.)

40. 6 LH Zombies, Medium-High Speed, Impossible Health, Medium-High Light Health, and 1 Giant Nova Crawler, Medium Speed, Very High Health, Lights are off

41. 8 Cosmonauts, Very High Health, Medium Speed, Spawn 4 at a time, and 10 Shrieker Zombies, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health, Spawn 5 at a time

42. 150 Normal Zombies, Medium-High Health, High Speed, Spawn 75 at a time.

43. 100 Teleporting Lava Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium Health, Spawn 50 at a time

44. 2 Octopus Zombies, Does not move, Insane Health

45. 2 Warlord Zombies, Lightning Fast Speed, Insane Health (These are the ultimate zombies. What ma look like normal zombies are actually lethal weapons, as they hit 3x as fast as a normal zombie, move 5x as fast as a normal zombie, and have more than 100x the health. Prepare for one heck of a fight.)

46. 2 LH Zombies, Medium-High Speed, Impossible Health, High Light Health, 1 Giant Nova Crawler, Medium Speed, Very High Health, 1 Lava Crawler, Medium-Low Speed, Insane Health, and 25 Lava Crawlers, Very High Speed, Medium-High Health

47. 200 Normal Zombies, High Health, High Speed, Spawn 100 at a time.

48. 2 Pentagon Theives, Lightning Fast Speed, Very High Health, each theif can steal a weapon from you.

49. 4 Giant Lava Crawlers, Medium Speed, Impossible Health, Spawn 2 at a time, and 2 Cosmic Silverbacks, God-Defying Speed, Impossible Health, Spawn 1 at a time.

50. 1 War Veteran Zombie (This is the ultimate test. You've made it this far, now fight against the toughest zombie there is. This is the only zombie with a health bar. Every time you take away a 16th of this zombie's health bar, it will turn into a boss zombie completely at random, ranging anywhere from te Space Monkey to the Giant Lava Crawler. When it isn't in the form of another zombie, it will sprint at you faster than the Cosmic Silverback in the previous battle, and it also has just slightly more health that they do. It's hits are a 1-Hit down with no Jug, and a 2-Hit down with Jug. Prepare for Richtofen's most powerful force. I wish you good luck.)

51. The boss mode would continue here, but I'm only going to do the first 50.

These are my ideas, and tell me what you think. NikolaiBelinski111 signing off.

Meh i guess it is a fairly good idea. but there shouldn't be specific zombies for each round. i just think that set zombies will take away the randomness of zombies. i mostly like how the zombies spawned in Der Riese where the dogs natutaly spawn at round 16 and above. also (wave 50) health bars would make it like an arcade game in my opinion. i would prefer zombies to never have a health bar instead have an item or body part that changes when the zombie gets close to death, like George in COTD.

Another idea I would love: I wish in Black Ops they had randomized everything. Randomize the perk-a-colas in each map, randomize the super wonder weapons (i.e Thundergun on Call of the Dead or maybe JGB on "Five"), and also randomize the special zombies like maybe one time you'll have George on Kino or space monkeys on Verruckt. It would've built so much variety for the game.

• 2 weeks later...

by Electric Jesus » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

i originally posted this on a different thread, but i want some more reliable feedback because i put a lot of thought into it. -V

after WWII, the united states finally seized the much sought-after die glocke projects. after nearly a century of research and experiments, US military scientists created the perfect formula and perfected their new wonder weapon, following in the footsteps of group 935. thus, the U.S.M.C. BEAM CANNON was born.

imagine a deep electronic whine, menacingly getting higher and higher, until a massive beam erupts from the barrel of your gun, annihilating every victim in your path- living, dead, or undead.

this weapon is going to be long and tubelike in appearance, thicker than a wave gun but thinner than a stinger. it is held like an assault rifle, and has a single shot mag. it comes with 9 reserve "magazines" and has a medium reload time.

while firing the beam cannon, you cannot rotate or look around nearly as fast as you normally can. it also pushes you back quite a bit. for example, it lowers your look sensitivity to 1 regardless of your current settings. this is to balance out the weapon, as it is pretty OP in its rawest form. not only that, but once you pull the trigger, it takes approx. 2 seconds before the beam is actually fired. this makes it a powerful and effective weapon, but not overpowered because it must be reloaded frequently, takes a moment to use even if it is already equipped, and restricts mobility.

the beam itself is blue and continuous, and deals infinite damage. it has no splash damage, and kills any zombie it touches. the continuous beam lasts for about 3 seconds. so, in theory, your 48 zombies could be coming at you (bro) and you could point it at the far right of the horde. then, when you fire, sweep to the left and take them all down! it has infinite penetration through zombies but zero penetration through walls and obstacles.

when the poor suckers are hit by it, they snap, crackle, and pop their way to hell as they thud to the ground with charred bodies and sparks flying off of them.

upgraded it gets more ammo, (15 reserve) but retains its one round magazine. the time between you firing and the beam appearing is reduced to one second. the beam still lasts three seconds though. its name is simply the BEAM CANNON v.2

sorry for the long post. any ideas? comments?

My ideas

Perk:(Lucky Charm) Effect: 20% increase chance of a drop.(only the buyer of the perk)

Wunder Weapon:(Heart Stopper)Appearance:Circular like the thunder gun but a little bit thicker than the wave gun also has 2 handles like the wave gun.The blast is like the same as the thunder gun but dosent have the thunder gun effect it just passes over them. Effect:Stops the heart of the zombies within blast range as they grab their chest and slowly drop to the ground.Ammo:Has 2 rounds in the mag and 10 reserve.Range:A little wider as the Thunder Gun with a little more length. PaP:More range.Ammo:3 a mag 15 in the reserve. Name Element 115 Punisher.

Black Ops 2 Weapons lists:

Between the game play shown at E3 and the single player trailer, we've been shown what weapons / guns might be featured in the Black Ops 2 multiplayer. The guys over on the COD forums were able to spot and screenshot these:

XM8 / M8A1

XM8 m8a1

M16

AN-94

A-91 Vepr

AK47

Vector

And may weapon that's will be unlock by http://www.aimjunkies.com by different aimbot features. Another gun that has featured in previous installments. This SMG tends to have low damage and a high rate of fire, with moderate recoil. Usually not a favorite but you never know how Treyarch will tweak it. As you can see from the screenshot above, the Vector K-10 is a weapon that can be picked up from a fallen foe.

All doors are still buyable, but have a slightly higher price, as an incentive to make you do the other option. The option would be a key that you have to find in the room before the door. The key isn't just laying somewhere in the room, but you have to perhaps shoot so and so with a ray gun, or throw a grenade over there in order to make the key accessable or visible. Very much like an easter egg, you have to figure out what you have to do in order to get the key for that door. Every door and every room is different. I think this would be really fun and add alot more play time in order to find the keys.

My ideas

Perk:(Lucky Charm) Effect: 20% increase chance of a drop.(only the buyer of the perk)

Wunder Weapon:(Heart Stopper)Appearance:Circular like the thunder gun but a little bit thicker than the wave gun also has 2 handles like the wave gun.The blast is like the same as the thunder gun but dosent have the thunder gun effect it just passes over them. Effect:Stops the heart of the zombies within blast range as they grab their chest and slowly drop to the ground.Ammo:Has 2 rounds in the mag and 10 reserve.Range:A little wider as the Thunder Gun with a little more length. PaP:More range.Ammo:3 a mag 15 in the reserve. Name Element 115 Punisher.

Fine, but wouldn't a zombie be dead? Without a pulse? Making this a very useless gun against zombies. His heart would already have stopped.

The main thing that pisses me off when you ascend into high rounds is frag grenades and Semtex. Beyond round 30 you can chuck down 4 grenades and make no crawlers. This is understandable because it adds to the challenge, decreasing the effectiveness of them like they do with guns as the rounds progress. However, the main thing that I want to see involving grenades is present starting at round one. Zombies do not so much as get knocked over by frag grenades! Beyond round thirty, grenades lose their effectiveness, as I stated above. They are still freaking grenades though! They should knock both zombies and players on their asses! This could balance it out. Scatter a mob of zombies at the risk of you getting hit by the explosion, resulting in you being blinded, stunned, and with critical health, all while surrounded by zombies. This should work for any explosives ad a matter of fact! They removed the minimum distance for grenade launchers which is advantageous and risky at the same time. Is this really so different? It is a higher benefit, but it is a higher risk too. I would love to see this in blops2.

-V

i want a map that constantly changes. kinda like a revolving haunted house. you start walking in the door and theres no way out and once you open a room then it will maintain open no matter how the house shifts but it can only shift if there is NO ONE in either of the adjacent rooms. and say there is a living room connected to a **** please report this topic, post **** connected to a dining room. say if everyone was upstairs the layout of the bottom floor would flip of shift. and it would change the bottom layout from a square to a line making it SUPER hard to memorize the map and the way it shifts. and then if everybody goes downstairs it can shift the upstairs to be a maze of halls with limited space. and then same goes for the third floor, or basement. also i would love throwing tomahawks in zombies yea it might not be the strongest against them but you could throw it and go pick it up. adding for a little challenge ;) also i would love a futuristic of the clay more. Since it started with bouncing betties and then clay mores, maybe if we got time bombs or something

ideas for zombies Maps

size: Large

Basis: An abandoned amusement park which has been Dead for years, the heroes appear in it and the park slowly come to life, as they explore and search the park zombies start to burst from the ground, walls and rides.

this area is broken into sub parts of the park which the heros can use to escape zombies or use against the zombies.

area 1:: aquarium : has fish and other animals and maybe an undead shark. player can jump into tank to get a rare weapon but must escape from shark.

or a zombie mermaid(like the show mermaid used in some parks), this will have the chest spawn point and maybe the juggernaug

area 2:: circus a Circus tent located in the center of park, has PAP and box spawn, and the zombies that spawn are clowns , special weapon that replaces knife is throwing knifes (can pick up ones that are thrown in ZOMBIES)

area 3:: Roller coaster a large themed coaster ride(no clue what theme , zombies maybe?) players can climb into car and ride the ride (splatting zombies on the track and shooting them) this ride allows you to get a high vantage point and there are times that car stops and players can jump out to get high vantage point

area 4:: fun house: basically all sorts of weird stuff you find in fun house, weapons and like are hidden in it, maybe some secret passage as well(used by employees originally)

area 5:: rocket tower:: the type of ride that shoots up fats and high, players can use ladder to get up it or ride and shoot zombies(every time it shoots up it does a blast wave that stuns or kills zombies), if you ride it you will be trapped until it over. ladder guy is stuck because zombies can use ladder.

area 6:: ferris wheel: high vantage point but over its a timed ride and you must escape once your time is done

area 7: tunnel of love: players go in 2 or 1 at a time in a swan ,if you go in solo , it plays sad song or makes fun of you at specific points and tries to pair you with a zombie at beginning and during the ride(basically a zombie in water tries to board the swan ) the ones in pairs get lovey dovey theme song and zombies come out of scenery to kill you

type :large

basis: a lake that is surrounded by cabins and forest.

users can start in serperate or same cabin (later mainly) , and zombies come out of lake, and the players must solve the mystery of the lake to open path to PAP, the must break into cabins and find the clues hidden in each while dodging zombies

type:large

a Japanese themed dojo/home with special knife replacement the katana, anyway the zombies come out of every where (koi pond, stone garden , ect) , the zombies of the map start out as wwII officers but then as game progresses the ancestors (being disturbed by undead) awaken and older zombies start poping up (ninja, samurai and finally shogun) these zombies actually have weapons and can attack players with brutal efficiency (if you have katana when fighting samurai a dramatic fight scene engages and other zombies wont attack you(if you win match against samurai zombie you are left alone and will be repeatedly challenged by the samurai zombie(s)), ninjas pop out of walls, ceiling , floor, and throw shuriken and smoke bombs at layer(if you win u get shuriken weapon)

players will use a mix of old and new weapons to combat the dead,all weapons on map are japanese type during wars (bow and arrows even)

so there are my maps i came up with, any ideas or suggestions would be great

ideas for zombies Maps

size: Large

Basis: An abandoned amusement park which has been Dead for years, the heroes appear in it and the park slowly come to life, as they explore and search the park zombies start to burst from the ground, walls and rides.

this area is broken into sub parts of the park which the heros can use to escape zombies or use against the zombies.

area 1:: aquarium : has fish and other animals and maybe an undead shark. player can jump into tank to get a rare weapon but must escape from shark.

or a zombie mermaid(like the show mermaid used in some parks), this will have the chest spawn point and maybe the juggernaug

area 2:: circus a Circus tent located in the center of park, has PAP and box spawn, and the zombies that spawn are clowns , special weapon that replaces knife is throwing knifes (can pick up ones that are thrown in ZOMBIES)

area 3:: Roller coaster a large themed coaster ride(no clue what theme , zombies maybe?) players can climb into car and ride the ride (splatting zombies on the track and shooting them) this ride allows you to get a high vantage point and there are times that car stops and players can jump out to get high vantage point

area 4:: fun house: basically all sorts of weird stuff you find in fun house, weapons and like are hidden in it, maybe some secret passage as well(used by employees originally)

area 5:: rocket tower:: the type of ride that shoots up fats and high, players can use ladder to get up it or ride and shoot zombies(every time it shoots up it does a blast wave that stuns or kills zombies), if you ride it you will be trapped until it over. ladder guy is stuck because zombies can use ladder.

area 6:: ferris wheel: high vantage point but over its a timed ride and you must escape once your time is done

area 7: tunnel of love: players go in 2 or 1 at a time in a swan ,if you go in solo , it plays sad song or makes fun of you at specific points and tries to pair you with a zombie at beginning and during the ride(basically a zombie in water tries to board the swan ) the ones in pairs get lovey dovey theme song and zombies come out of scenery to kill you

type :large

basis: a lake that is surrounded by cabins and forest.

users can start in serperate or same cabin (later mainly) , and zombies come out of lake, and the players must solve the mystery of the lake to open path to PAP, the must break into cabins and find the clues hidden in each while dodging zombies

type:large

a Japanese themed dojo/home with special knife replacement the katana, anyway the zombies come out of every where (koi pond, stone garden , ect) , the zombies of the map start out as wwII officers but then as game progresses the ancestors (being disturbed by undead) awaken and older zombies start poping up (ninja, samurai and finally shogun) these zombies actually have weapons and can attack players with brutal efficiency (if you have katana when fighting samurai a dramatic fight scene engages and other zombies wont attack you(if you win match against samurai zombie you are left alone and will be repeatedly challenged by the samurai zombie(s)), ninjas pop out of walls, ceiling , floor, and throw shuriken and smoke bombs at layer(if you win u get shuriken weapon)

players will use a mix of old and new weapons to combat the dead,all weapons on map are japanese type during wars (bow and arrows even)

so there are my maps i came up with, any ideas or suggestions would be great

I love it! The only thing is that zombies shouldn't be allowed to use weapons. The samurai showdown is coll, but throwing smoke bombs and shurikens is a little too much. Actually, it would be cool if they didn't just appear in high rounds, but came at all rounds infrequently like napalm and shriekers. The rest of the ideas are awesome too. Howeve I would like to hear a little more about "the mystery of the lake". Excellent ideas though.

Another idea based on the new map coming with Blops 2: Purchasable and Upgrade-able traps. This includes electrical barriers, sentry turrets, AI soldiers, etc. Have a in-game store where these items/'perks' are available and spend points on them (the bank will come in handy with this system). Buy the utility and plop it down where you see fit. Upgrade it at your own free will.

NOTE: The things you buy from the store will not earn you more points. They are just there to help you fend off the undead.

EDIT: The reason I feel this is only for the new map is because all other zombie maps are to small to implement the wondrous traps and items.

extension

the mystery of the lake will revolve around an object that fell into the lake, and every so many years the object emits a a (beam, frequency, light?) that causes the dead to rise from the lake, the 4 individuals who are the players are a group of friends that rent a lake house for a party, but before they can get the place ready the power goes out(a power switch is located in each house, when all on the pap appears in center of lake or in a house maybe?)

anyway the friends must break out of the original house and run to next (as this is a lake the zombies come from the center point and walk up from beach. ) in the next home (break into) there is a hidden room with files if read they lead to clues to the next houses "SAFE ROOM" , inside the safe room is the next clue and so on ect, different rooms and different homes(as players find the clues the box moves to next locked home ) when all homes unlocked the box warps randomly between homes.

anyway the object can either be

: a nazi satalite

: a meteor

: alien object / craft

: spudnik

and the whole point is that those who have lived on this lake have known all along about the zombies, but basically lock themselves up in a safe room and wait it out. except this time they were to slow or somehting....

extension

the mystery of the lake will revolve around an object that fell into the lake, and every so many years the object emits a a (beam, frequency, light?) that causes the dead to rise from the lake, the 4 individuals who are the players are a group of friends that rent a lake house for a party, but before they can get the place ready the power goes out(a power switch is located in each house, when all on the pap appears in center of lake or in a house maybe?)

anyway the friends must break out of the original house and run to next (as this is a lake the zombies come from the center point and walk up from beach. ) in the next home (break into) there is a hidden room with files if read they lead to clues to the next houses "SAFE ROOM" , inside the safe room is the next clue and so on ect, different rooms and different homes(as players find the clues the box moves to next locked home ) when all homes unlocked the box warps randomly between homes.

anyway the object can either be

: a nazi satalite

: a meteor

: alien object / craft

: spudnik

and the whole point is that those who have lived on this lake have known all along about the zombies, but basically lock themselves up in a safe room and wait it out. except this time they were to slow or somehting....

It would make sense if it was a meteor because the surrounding homes would become zombified if the 115 meteor contaminated their water supply.

I want you to give me some more information on the carnival.

1. Where is this carnival? Could it be in Chernobyl?

2. How do the zombies spawn? Specifically the ones that climb the roller coaster.

3. What traps could you implement? Could you use a swinging pirate ship ride as a flogger? Could you run through a firing range type game, luring zombies to be shot by automatic turrets?

4. Why are there zombies here? Did a meteor crash? Was the supposed meltdown at chernobyl merely another failed 115 experiment gone catastrophic?

5. What unique carnival related weapons could you get? Throwing knives? Fireworks? If it IS in Chernobyl could the use of radiation benefit players? Maybe there can be a half-life 115 radio gun wonderweapon or something like that.

Sorry if I seem excessive, but I'm trying to motivate everyone to expand their ideas.

Now I have an awesome new map idea people! First you need to hear what inspired this idea!

I was walking in some random grocery store near the deli. I heard the guy behind the counter there say "now serving number one fifteen!" as you can imagine I was lolling pretty hard. Anyway, the more I walked around the store the more things occurred to me like "if this was a zombie map the m16 would be right here" and stuff like that. Anyway, it led me to come up with a full fledged map with full detail. And here it is!

SUPERMARKET

map description: come check out our killer sales! Our prices are so good they'll knock you dead! Stop by the wonder-mart today!

I am not one hundred per cent sure about where I want the players to spawn and where specific stuff is, but here is the general layout.

Parking lot: this would be your first choice for running trains if the entire area wasn't a maze of wrecked cars, cracked pavement, and fire. You can buy from here the Olympia and m14. You can enter the wonder-mart through the front doors or through a smaller side door. Which path you take will be a matter of preference. The parking lot itself has one set of debris that must be cleared before you access the side door. In the second area of the lot you can open the back of an 18 wheel delivery truck. This will contain a potential mystery box spawn and a stakeout. It is a decent place for camping as zombies can only enter via the same entrance you used, and a single area where they drop from above.

Wonder mart main entrance: in here there are 2 partially demolished check out lanes surrounded by a load of debris. This is a very small area indeed. Between the 2 lanes there is clearable debris that leads to the rest of the store. There is an mpl in here as well.

Main aisle: the main aisle runs nearly the length of the store, perpendicular to your view when you first enter. There is one aisle accessible and 4 blocked off by debris. One of these blocked off aisles is completely demolished and inaccessible, but you can pay to access the other 2. On the end of the opened aisle there is a stamin-up machine. Down the actual aisle you can buy frag grenades. The end of this aisle is permanently blocked off from the other side of the store.

Aisle #1: down this aisle is yet another dead end, but juggernog! Woohoo! Not much else here, apart from a potential box spawn.

Aisle #2: this aisle Is miraculously unharmed and allows you to actually walk right through to the other side. The other side isn't do lucky. You must clear debris to go either left or right. On the meat shelf that is straight ahead when you go down this aisle is a purchasable m-16. Next to it is a double tap root beer machine.

Clearing the left debris: this is a generally open area with only one obstacle: a free samples stand right in the middle of the area. There is a speed cola machine along the wall. There is only one place to go from here: customer service.

Customer service: this is a very tight area. It is behind a desk in a room set into the wall, and you access it by buying debris. In here you will find deadshot daiquiri and a box spawn point. There is also a buy able double barrel shotgun. The only way out is the way you came in from.

Taking the right debris: this leads to a large portion of the store. Down another main aisle there are several aisles on your right, all of which are accessible. One contains mule kick, another contains an ak74u spawn point and another contains a mystery box spawn point. They all end in dead ends except for the one on the end, which has buy able debris at the end which leads back towards a previously unopened area near the main door. You don't want to ion up to there yet because you still need power!

Near the open end of the middle aisle of these 3, there is a door on the opposite wall. Buying it grants you access to a large, wide staircase, at the top of which is the power switch, phd flopper, and the mystery box! Time to spend ALL OF OUR POINTS!! Now go and buy your perks and hit the box and what not.

Clearing the debris I just mentioned: welcome to the produce section! Claymores will be available here, along with the final main aisle area. This area is treacherous as it is littered with shopping carts. At the end in the far corner of the store is the side door you could've taken earlier. Turn left towards the final area: the deli. Here you can buy the butcher's knife, which is this map's variant of the Bowie knife.

ZOMBIES: in the parking lot, the zombies come from the dirt on those little median island things. Inside they come from outside, through boarded windows, and fall from the ceiling.

Atmosphere: it is the afternoon, but it is dimly lit as there is intense cloud cover and light rain, which restricts visibility. Inside it is very dark while the power is off, with the only sources of light being that which is coming through the ceiling and windows.

Utilities: in the front entrance there is an electroshock trap, and there are some in the deli and the customer service too. The free samples station provides free samples of lead, as it has an automatic turret mounted there. there is another on one of the checkout lanes near the entrance.

PACK-A-PUNCH: in order to access the pack a punch machine you need to fund 3 metal shapes. These can be on any shelf on any aisle, mixed in with the debris. Once you get them all they combine to form a cube. There is a machine in the far corner of the parking lot near a barricade of exploded cars. Insert the cube and the machine opens to reveal a teleporter like the ones from five. Enter it and you will arrive in a plain dimly lit room with the trusty PAP machine. There will be a clock like the one in the projector room in kino. When it reaches zero the teleporter in the back of the room (that you came from) sucks you in like a gersch device, sending you to a random part of the map. No zombies spawn in this room.

Weapons: black ops weapons will be available from the box. All of my wonderweapon ideas will be available from the box. Check out the wunder-ful wunderweapon discussion thread to see my ideas. They include:

USMC BEAM CANNON

Ch3r-n0by1

WRATH OF HADES

PANDORA'S BOX

CATACLYSM ROD

Sorry, no ray gun here! actually, only one or the other of the first two since they are variations of the same idea. But seriously, check them out.

I WILL POST AN IMAGE OF A HAND-DRAWN MAP OF THIS MAP, AS THIS MAY BE VERY HARD TO VISUALIZE.