Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a different type of perks like for example-"Power Pills" which increase knife damage or my favorite "The Crunch Time Energy Bar" which doubles damage done by weapons when downed, doubles life time, and gives gives you a second gun(any gun[duel weild RPK]). Only when downd though.

Also bigger maps and real stores for gun buying off the wall lol(WAW guns[PPSH]) and attatchment stores or a reasources store Example if you find a red dot sight or a gernade launcher you can take it back to the store and attacht it to any weapon in your arsenal.

I will never find time to read all the great posts here...

So my most humble apologies if any of the following is a repeat.

I would like Nazi Zombies to become darker if that is possible.

I love the humour in Nazi Zombies keep it coming.

I would like to be made to jump out of my skin at things when they happen for the first time.

I would like more sounds that freak me out late at night when I'm analyzing material (The Dog round whispers & SNN swamp whispers)

More maps should have the Dog round returning but under Richtofen's command of course.

The traps should return with avengeance, like when I first saw the Flogger, an "Oh, sh*t" moment if you know what I mean:

Some cool trap ideas remain literally on the drawing boards:

The Der Riese Trap Designs, The Pendulum Blade Trap Codz Thread Link.

They should be done, the electric fences are great but they can be a bit stale, mostly talking Five here. They should remain, but never as the main trap, unless it is a Tesla death ray monolithic beast of a trap.

We must have maps with ENGland & FRAnce as the locations.

Other possible locations, there are quite a few to choose from in my honest opinion but are by no means limited too:

-Tunguska, China, Egyptian Pyramid, South America, South Pole & North Pole.

-Inside the Hollow Earth & the Hollow Moon.

-Battleship at sea (Bismarck), Large Vril Craft in deep space or another galaxy.

-Deep Underground Milltary Bunker, A Prison, Underwater Facility.

-A large German Occult Castle during the end of WWII.

-Rebirth Island, Atlantis, a Grave Yard & Church.

-Martian Bases, Hollow Mars theory & finally for now to the very Seventh Circle of Hell & back.

:twisted:

The old crew MUST return...

A new crew MUST also return to add in a new vein of the coldwar conspiracy theories.

Make sure new perks are vetted to oblivion, only the best need apply.

For the love of all that is good, Let people kill zombies as Frank Wood, Mason, Weaver, Hudson & Reznov. I'll bet once they do they will love it. Make this the Dark moody team where as the old crew keeps the humour.

I would love to see Mr. Rooker return, he was probably the only one from COTD who I enjoy playing as. Sorry to the others, it was novel playing SMG for her Hell mouth links... Geogre I love your work, however you did not make many friends on COTD, Treyarch should have kept the original engineer Untoten from Dead Ops. Which SHOULD return in my opinion.

Dead Ops could learn a few things from Dead Nation which I absolutely love as a general zombie fan.

A good cook knows not to add to much to a well established recipe... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I feel warm inside knowing that Carbon will be testing & vetting the new stuff for Zombies.

More eggs please, Jimmy...

Ok enough from me... :)

If anyone wants me to expand on any of this just ask. :)

I find that sometimes when I reply in a thread it can kill the discussion.

I don't bite, well I do, but... Screw it "BRAAIINNNNSSSS" (Sounds of a human skull crunching followed by the sound of gooey brains being consumed) [brains] [brains] [brains]

Regards Alpha.

This is why you're such a boss Alpha! I agree with absolutely everything in this post.

I'd love to see things get a bit darker in terms of the environment, story, and gameplay. Get back to the Verruckt type atmosphere. And like you said stuff that'll make you want to jump out your seat. Or just some very dark Easter Egg somewhere that'll give you goosebumps, and make you turn your bedroom lights back on.

Traps and machine guns need to come back in full force. Beef up the machine guns (maybe launchers, but that sounds like suicide lol) as well. That's one big downfall for the last 3 maps of Black Ops IMO is the lack of dependable traps and turrets. Some new innovate traps are necessary. I'm in high hopes for a trap that will make you just scream in excitement the first time you see it kill a horde.

I'd also like to see them do another celebrity map. But they gotta bring in Bruce Campbell as one of the characters. I'm telling you guys it'd be absolutely hilarious!

And I also imagined the original crew returning and a new crew emerging as well.

Play as Adam Sandler, Tracy Jordan, Will Ferrel and John C. Reilly LOL :lol:

This. :D

A group of comedians on a map would really bring a good feel back to zombies, break from the sci-fi-historical-fiction for one map where we play, have fun and laugh at zombie puns

Two ideas spring to mind: those 4 guys; Will Ferrel, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn, always in eachother's films and alway a gag,

Or Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, many references to Hot Fuss and Shaun of the dead :D Only downside is I can't think of two others who fit in :]

Samuel Jackson any of his roles

(Samuel Jackson kills a zombie who downed a teammate)

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee!"

I'm in favour of stat tracking similar to multiplayer. Total kills, revives, headshots, points etc. Obviously challenges, rankings, emblems etc all in there as well.

I got to 68 on ascension last night with my buddie, when we play together we always cover a range of topics as we chat to keep our minds from going numb from the endless rape trains we have to build up.

One thing we talked about last night is as we noticed i had 2600 kills with no downs on rd 54 - killstreak rewards in zombies. The ability to call in / activate killstreak rewards for killing a certain number of zombies without been downed. Could also add in team killstreak rewards for the whole team reaching a certain amount of kills without any downs.

Nothing terribly overpowered by slaughtering waves of zombies but some (possibly bad) examples might be

100 kills no downs - call in a napalm strike that covers an area roughly the size of the kino stage killing all in it's drop zone instantly and leaves napalm on the ground for 10 seconds which will hurt / kill anything that runs through the area. - Roughly about 20-30 kills

200 kills no downs - air drop a placeable sentry gun that will last for 1 minute which has the power of a death machine. get it to hold a window or an alleyway or place it in a corner to spray at your rape train. 30-40 kills

500 kills no downs - call in an attack helicopter that will circle the map for 1 round killing any outdoor zombies at a rate of about 2 every 10 seconds so on rd 30 an attack helicopter might get you about 40-60 kills.

1000 kills no downs - Call in a wave of 15 attack dogs that will aggressively hunt and kill zombies, similar to multiplayer their jump attack insta kills a zombie on any round. Make them take 4 hits before downed and a pack of 15 would average about 100 zombie kills before been wiped out.

1500 kills no downs - juggernaut armour for 1 round and death machine in hand. Takes 12 hits to be downed, but speed is slowed right down. lasts for 1 round only and a good player could wipe out a round by himself in the 40's using this killstreak. 200+ kills.

2000 kills no downs - call in osprey gunner which drops perk care packages, 1 crate of each perk on the map, and kills all zombies that spawn and run into the chosen delivery room for 2 minutes

3000 kills no down - MOAB, clears one entire round of zombies. Pro players would obtain this in the 50's and use it for 1 round in the 60's/ 70's where they are extremely low on ammo

I'd wager most wouldn't agree with killstreaks in zombies but i think it'd be balanced - noobs would be able to obtain and feel achievement in getting sentry guns and napalm strikes while pros could aim for Ospreys and juggernauts.

I have a couple of new ideas for what zombies should include

Createable Charecters That you can use in certain maps

A new perk machine Which costs Points and allows you to

And A new WW the Soul Eater which sucks zombie souls into it and depending on the amount sucked is the power of a fired laser is shot at zombies which incinerates them

Zombie map idea: Aftermath

description: A nuclear wasteland infested with debris, explore the dead atmosphere to uncover the dark past of Richtofen and attempt to combat him with whatever you can...

Areas:

Shelter interior-

The match begins in an incredibly dark and large nuclear bomb shelter near Der Riese. Each player finds themself equipped with an m1911 that has a torch strapped to it. The team must now find the power switch...

Shelter entrance-

In this room there is a SMG on the wall and a mystery box spawn. Also, a new feature like the space suits on Moon. Hazmat suits. One MUST be equipped to get to the outside.

Der Riese

After opening the second door (The gate seperating the shelter from the hazardous outside) You will be in Der Riese, however the area has been horibly distorted due to the missiles hitting the earth. Toxic substances lurk the atmosphere. You'll be greeted by a new type of zombie: muatated zomies. These zombies explode into a pool of radioactive liquid. Attempting to walk into the liquid will slow your character down. You can now head over to the interior of Der Riese

DR room one-

This room contains a power switch, a mystery box spawn and juggernog.

Also a radio tape:

"???:Doctor Maxis! With this new device we can surely extract more 115 from the moon!

Maxis: Damnit I have told you before, I dont want to here any of your horrible new ideas again!

???:But doctor!

Maxis: The exit is to your right.

???:yes doctor...sorry for disturbing you.

(??? exits)

Maxis: When will he ever learn...Hey! who left this thing on?

(static)"

The "project" room-

In this room you will find a tall metallic tower with the 935 logo on it.

This structure plays a huge part in the aster egg. It also contains semtex's and an assualt rifle.

The engine room-

Another big room like the tower room, however, this one is dark. If your player still has a hazmat suit, change the equiptment slot over for a torch. The gears in this room are not functional. You need to obtain a battery to power them. Speed cola is in here and a box spawn.

Rooftop-

There are large gates here layed on the roof. In the easter egg you must open the gates in order to activater the tower. Double tap is on the rooftop and a box spawn.

teleporter testing room-

This room contains the original Teleporter. You can use this to get to the pack a punch room. similair to the Kino PaP room. It contains mule kick and new perk 1.

PAP room (Chemical testing chamber)-

This room contains the PaP (obviously :P) and claymores.

There is a chemical rack on the side which the player must go. Here you can pick up the chemical compound used in the EE.

Easter Egg

-There was a man in Der Riese who wanted to develop a laser to slowly extract chunks of 115 rock from the moon, prior to the teleporter development.

He tried to make the device without Maxis Knowing. Maxis, suspicious that the man was trying to plot to murder him, sent Richtofen to kill him. The team must repower the machine and overpower the laser in order to completely blow up the moon and destroy richtofen along with it. After blowing up the moon the team find out through a demonic shout that Richtofen has "relocated" but where?

rewards-

-All perks, permanently

-The shockwave from the moon causes the nuke affect on all zombies

-An achievement

-A gamer picture

-Acsess to the new perk 2 room

new perks

-Perk 1-Bling Machine

-Gives a gun a random attatchment.

-Perk 2-Pumped

Stopping power.

new weapons-

-Gravity Rifle

A sniper rifle produced by 935

Shoots into a zombie and nocks that zombie into any zombies behind it. Then the bullet explodes, sending any zombies in the blast radius drifting off to space.

-Wonder grenade (wundergrenate?)(Perhaps the WW dg3? nobody said it couldnt be a grenade!)

a grenade pulsating with electricity.

Explodes into a wunderwaffe effect

my idea for a zombie map.........

map name:HQ of the dead

place:Washington

time:1968

characters:Dempsey,Nikolai,Takeo,Richtofen.

Easter egg name:Codename 115

Boss description:for the boss,it would the the pentagon thief but a little different,he would still take your gun,but after he steals everyone's weapon,he would try to take your perks,then he escapes.

New wonder weapon description:their would be a new wonder weapon called m-flame-9-auto.it would shoot like a machine gun but it would burn the zombies;holds up to 40 rounds each clip.

Map description:the map takes place in a zombified headquarters.The crew arrived there from a teleporter.In this map,the power must be turned on,there will be traps there too.There are about 2 floors and both floors and both floors have four perk a cola machines,like 1 floor would have 4 and the other floor would have the other 4.basically there would also be a huge easter egg so that all players would get all eight perks.The mystery box will be there too.You will also need to link the teleporters so that you activate the red levers to open the teleporter to the pack a punch.

Mystery box weapons:

AUG

Hk21

Rpk

CZ75 single and dual

China Lake

M72 law

Galil

Commando

Spectre

Ballistic Knife

Gersch device

SPAS-12

Dragunov

L961 sniper

Ray gun

m-flame-9-auto

Hs10

G11

Wall weapons:

Olympia

M14

Pm63

MPL

Stakeout

Mp5k

AK74u

M16

Claymores

Semtex

Bowie Knife

Achievements/trophies

test subject-use the gersch device in the labs killing more than 10 zombies-50G (Xbox 360)bronze(PS3)

Codename 115-activate the quarantine system and release the meteorite fragments into the disposal-100G (Xbox 360)Platinum(PS3)

Master of Disaster-use the death machine and kill at least 300 zombies in one use-75G (Xbox 360)gold(PS3)

Its Flopper time-kill at least 8 zombies with the phd flopper perk-25G (Xbox 360)silver(PS3)

Epic Death battle of history-make a total of 50 knife kills in one game-60G (Xbox 360)gold(PS3)

HQ secret of death-Reveal the easter egg song and kill a total of 100 zombies until the song ends-75G (Xbox 360)silver(PS3)

Fire Away-upgrade the m-flame-9-auto into the m-burner-900 and kill a total of 40 crawlers and 50 zombies in total-50G (Xbox 360)silver(PS3)

AI. Nuff said. When solo you can choose to have up to 3 AI characters.

Examples? L4D2 singleplayer mode. Much more fun solo with AI, and you can always remove them or have just 1.

If we're going with non leaderboard modes i.e custom settings this makes testing them more fun, or with splitscreen + AI, friend + AI...

I think that there should be a "custom classes" in the new black ops zombies. their should also be a safe room and upgrades shop.One more thing. Add some more wonder weapons. Or offer people to create their own guns. THX!

Sincerely,

GdOG001

PS:That is my gamertag for xbox. SHHHHHH!!!!!

PSS: [brains] TO AAAAAL!

===============care packages....===================================

have a machine you can buy care packages from or get them like 2x or insta kill but have ether dogs that defend you until they become overwhelmed or

.... sensory guns you can set up to help defend you or even attack helicopters that you can call in an they circle the map for 30 seconds

==========map level ideas..... ======================================

---beach map with scuba mask similar to helmet on the moon so you can go in an out of an underwater base

-----continuous map idea, at the end of each round there is a boss but you have a start point on the map and a finish, when you reach the end you face the boss defeat the boss and you start the next level from that spot finding your way to the next boss

----- map tiers to beat personal best , have save checkpoints offline so you dont have spend hours trying to reach level 25-30 or if you only have a short time to play

----have a level where there are 5 levels or so but have them be in small areas and make a Zombie elimination match Last one alive wins the level best out of 3 or 5 but have the lobby be able to hold up to 10 people

----have a map that is server based so it is on for anyone to go into but make a huuuuge map or connect all the maps so you can join the game run around kill zombies people can come an go as they please into the map but zombies just continuously appear which would be the never ending game but fun to play

-----provide steps to easter egg under objectives on the pause menu doing all that stuff perfectly is hard enough

---making puzzle doors where you have to find objects or keys to open doors to new areas of maps(different from doors you can buy)

--- hold X or square to move objects in rooms to help baracade doorways

===========NEW SCORING SYSTEM IMPORTANT I THINK PEOPLE WOULD ENJOY======

so what should happen is everyone has their OWN account profile like on multi-player where players get to keep a level of rank among other zombie slayers ... as simple an beautiful as that sounds it would include unlocking certain levels of weapons and adding the attachments such as sights

a quick recap

- personal profile similar to multiplayer , ranking system , emblems and titles

-unlockable guns, armor, attachments

-health bar by ammo count

- zombie counter how many are left on the map during the round

=================== lastly weapons =============================================

along with the unlockable guns you should be able to create a class and reach weapon objectives like multiplayer

other then that ideas for new weapons?

-- a chainsaw or chainsaw attachment for your gun

-- dynamite or destroyable scenery

----- hold X or square to move objects in rooms to help baracade doorways

-- rc cars or air strikes

-- weapons you find parts for to use such as bunker guns or lazers you need to find ammo for

--haha bear traps just kidding

--vehicles you can enter

-- ice bomb that freezes zombies or freezes the floor so they trip up or you can quickly slide across

ALL POSSIBILITIES ARE OUT THERE HOPEFULLY WE SEE SOME CRAZY NEW SHIT!!

moshnjuggalo13