Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy here, I forget who he was, said to release the next COD as two discs, one for campaign and MP, and one for zombies!

Tankeo what have you done? They're going to fleece us out of money now :( Each disk for £40/don't know how much a game is in $ but imaging paying the max amount for a game, for each disk :(

But honestly it's Treyarch, it's Bo2 I would buy it :P

I think he means two disk in one container, whole thing worth about as much as black ops 1, 60$

Yes, that's what I meant. Like Blue Dragon or FFXIII it will probably cost like 10$ more but it will be worth it for more zombie content.

the problem is so many people want new perks. and what do perks do? make things easier.... and people want to by ammo for guns out of the box on the wall?? then wouldnt it make the ray gun a wall gun?? and that also just makes it easier. i like how zombies has a toughness to it.

But i would also like to see a huge map with four quadrants in it. each corner having a different terrain but still being in the same map. everybody starts in the middle.

What I would like is

* Two Discs One for normal storyline, other for the zombie storyline

* Host Migration in-game so the game doesn't end when the host leaves

* Force game chat (annoying when people don't speak)

* All of the current wonder weapons in every map but 5% chance of getting one of them

* Xbox 360/PS3 Map creation tools, and the most downloaded one of each month gets published on xbox live playlists

* Mix of Black Ops weapons and WaW weapons.

* Boss comes every 10 rounds opposed to every 5

Got a few more...

* Coupon Drop (makes everything like doors, perks, boxes, wall weapons etc... 20% cheaper for 30 seconds)

* Ability to purchase armour 5000 points for full set.

* 4+ Players in the game.

* More open space maps like Shi No Numa

* Vehicles (ties in with open spaces)

* 2 Game Modes, survival = what we've had all the time, infected = 12+ players one becomes a zombie and he must infect the others.

I think the zombies mode should be made to be more challenging in some areas, such as no pack a punch on some maps, or certain perks. Introduce the horrow aspect again, what did kinda in Verruckt, Der Riese, and Ascension. The story needs that. i love a bit of sci-fi but there is a fine line. And they went to over board. I prefer most of the old maps from waw and I only really like Ascension, Moon was an interesting challenge, but storyline wise, they've put themselves into a corner. I hope they find away out. Possibly making post-apocalyptic or something.

I want basic improvements:

Better matchmaking.

Ability to invite a player to a game in progress.

Clans.

Solo ranking boards.

Games hosted on a server not by hosts. I would be willing to pay extra for this.

Ability to drop perks without having to die.

Leaderboards where glitched games are not included.

What About Camo On Guns? Maybe You Could Customize Your Gun? When You Pack You Can Choose To Add A Camo FOr 200pts. You Can Have A Gold Camo. Maybe Colored bullets instead of the red when you shoot, So Like A Purple Ray Gun, With Yellow Bullets. Bring Back the Flame Thrower Back, Not An Attachment, But The Actual Gun But Make It Good? The Old WaW maps should have the old weapons box.

coughcoughUPDATEcoughcough. And Multiplay Zombies?????

a mix in between multiplexer and zombies...

If the zombie maps where large enough.. you could have like 12 people on a map like in multiplayer. and its last one surviving. up to 10 minutes max. if multiple people survive you have to get the most kills to win. but once you are downed you are downed for good untill the next game.

id like to see something really annoying... ha. (a.k.a george/ pentagon thief) not exactly like them. but something new. maybe makes the screen really dim untill you find and kill him. and it wouldnt be easy to find him. but his damage isnt that high. but first off when we spawns he always runs past you. so you know he is there and approximatly where he goes. and second he goes and hides in a random place in the map, (dark corner, hard to reach place) and you have to find and kill him with the extreme fog/haze to kill him. id like something really annoying like that.

Much like how zombies drop powerups i.e. instakill, max ammo or kaboom, maybe zombies could pick up zombie powerups to temporarily help them.

No ammo - players are cleaned out of ammo.

Speed burst - zombies run faster.

Double zombies - not sure how this would work with lag but the ammount of zombies on screen would double.

Invincible - unkillable zombies.

No perks - you lose all your perks temporarily.

Not sure how it would work. Maybe if i a player goes down and is not revived he drops one. There could be some strategy to get the powerup or cover the powerup befor the zombies get it.

Id love a map which randomly generates how its laid out. Im sur a lot of planning goes into layouts but a map that is different every game would be interesting.

Or the map would change it's layout. Like landslides closing off areas and getting washed away by a river, and then you'd have to deal with the water, then it'd flow away after three rounds.

Id love a map which randomly generates how its laid out. Im sur a lot of planning goes into layouts but a map that is different every game would be interesting.

Or the map would change it's layout. Like landslides closing off areas and getting washed away by a river, and then you'd have to deal with the water, then it'd flow away after three rounds.

YES!! thats genius right there....

I say they go back in time to try and stop the zombie apocolyps and the dont go back far enough so they have to fight of the zombie horde. Once they finnaly reacht hey right timezone where and whenever that is finnaly in the last map you are given an objective that says find and kill edward richtofen. BTW Richtofen is not with them the person from the blank portrait in kino is with them to replace richtofen.

% maps in new game Treyarch is awsome at making maps so i will let them come up with the maps but I want to have Leveling, Easter Eggs, Achievments and Titles! please take some of these ideas!

Ok guys, we all know how you can travel through time with the teleporter right? *cough...cough*

Anyway, how about some more WW2 or even WW1 maps? Paris, London, Austria?

Basically Samantha figures out a way to travel back through time to some map. After charging the teleporter, they jump back to the past. While there the main EE covering several maps is to stop Richtofen before he begins... Or maybe dismantling the Illuminati? Anyway, similar to the Black Ops ones, you do minor/major EE. Each one giving you something nice. Including an early German Flux Capacitor? Ultimately leading up to Richthofen not being assigned to group 935? After the end of the MAJOR MAJOR EE you get sucked into a time paradox sending you toooooo... Shi No Numa! Where you play untill your death. Perfect end to a never ending story. No?

Ok guys, we all know how you can travel through time with the teleporter right? *cough...cough*

Anyway, how about some more WW2 or even WW1 maps? Paris, London, Austria?

Basically Samantha figures out a way to travel back through time to some map. After charging the teleporter, they jump back to the past. While there the main EE covering several maps is to stop Richtofen before he begins... Or maybe dismantling the Illuminati? Anyway, similar to the Black Ops ones, you do minor/major EE. Each one giving you something nice. Including an early German Flux Capacitor? Ultimately leading up to Richthofen not being assigned to group 935? After the end of the MAJOR MAJOR EE you get sucked into a time paradox sending you toooooo... Shi No Numa! Where you play untill your death. Perfect end to a never ending story. No?

Time travel could never be the answer because if it was, it would have already happenned, meaning Nothing would have prompted them to go back in time. Thus, none of anything in the zombies story would have ever happened, because it had already been resolved in the future, a very long time ago...

I love time travel paradoxes!

It was a cool idea though :P