Zombie Suggestions

A NEW machine that you can put your guns in and It turns the guns texture into chromed texture. And makes your ammo more explosive. If you had one bullet hit at the wall, it explodes! You can harm or kill a zombie with it. If hit a zombie with a bullet, it makes a explosion and kills a zombie. It costs around 6000 to 8000 points. If pack a punched it, even you made a more powerful weapon!

Can you imagine shooting PPsh with it. Explosions would keep exploding. lol :lol:

Imagine the amount of up close accidental deaths....

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta separate thread of the prestige icons, just look for it in the "Treyarch's Next Game" forum. Can't miss it.

@ Der atzi:

Nothing would change as far as zombies goes. It would play the same, easter eggs would be the same, hordes, everything. I, as well as quite a few here now think it would just make zombies THAT much more enjoyable if you were also earning XP for time invested in zombies. And it would be completely separate from your online multiplayer stats. Think about it. One of the main reasons we keep playing multiplayer so much is because you're earning something as well as owning noobs, so, it keeps your interested, keeps the game fresh.

Zombies kinda got boring for me after awhile because killing hordes and hordes of zombies to the death is great and all. But in the end, it was just a round of zombies. I enjoyed it, but what's done is done. Maybe I passed a friend on the leader boards but, whatever. If we were getting XP on top of that, not only would it get WAY more addicting and fun, it also helps prove some seniority over zombies, and gives the zombies community the recognition they deserve. I honestly can't see any fault in this. Here, have a look at this, it's the closest thing to what we're suggesting here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Qzmxwb ... D6138C0480

Looks good :P That reminds me about the gore WaW had, the gibbing made it more horrific and realistic.

Add capability to play with six people. Make playing zombies mode more rewarding. And create a new mode that does not require extremely long gaming sessions. I think the long 3 hour games were a big turnoff to a lot of people and really hurt the zombies game mode. Also create a fix to adjust difficulty when you lose players, that was awful when you hit round 40 and 2 players get kicked and made it damn near impossible to continue. The players that remain should not be punished for others leaving or getting kicked.

No offense, but this makes it sound like you don't normally get to high rounds,

But your quote have me an idea: you should have 4 special gaming lobbys each unlocked when you hit a certain round: lobby 1 : noob- survive round +1 lobby 2: zombie killer - survive to round +25 lobby 3: pro-survive to round +50 and my personal favorite, lobby 4: zombie analyst- get at least halfway through on any ee.

Now everyone can be sorted into little individual lobby's and you never have to worry about not finding anyone to do an Easter egg or being stuck with obnoxious children with their mics turned all the way up....

I normally go beyond round 40 on any map but nothing is worse than playing for 3 hours then 2 guys back out of the game. And for those that dont have hours to devote to beating their high score there should be some type of gratification for playing.

Forgive me if I repeat anything, 'cause I read the first and last pages.

I really want the rank up system, along with pro perks,

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19423&p=180068&hilit=Pro+Perks#p180068

But not over time, maybe only in the game you're playing.

For example, get hit a lot for Nog,

Head shots for Deadshot

Reload for Speed Cola

Dive to prone or survive self damage for PHD

Revive for Revive

Empty your magazine for Double Tap

Sprint or escape near death for Stamin-Up

??? For Mule Kick

Ive Noticed that after round 20 and youve done everything (Ie. open doors, gotten all your guns and what not) it gets boring. my suggestion...objectives during zombie rounds. i think this would make the franchise more interesting, becuse it will make it so you have something to do...also players are scared to take risks during zombie rounds so they do it with crawlers making it boring...no exitement...so if you were to do this make it at the beggining of a round. Also killstreak box...works like mystery box but with killstreaks...alot of them not just 5 or 9...but 40 let us experiment with them...Interactive Maps are fun to. like a mini gun that costs 2000 or like MW3 a remote turret thats just fun...one more liittle thing...i dont know if this is just me but i really like sniping in zombies...L96A1 Packed a punch is awesome...what im trying to say is make a sniper friendly map...such as call of the dead but with the kino teleporter that takes you to a safety zone for a limited time...give or take a minute or two.

P.S: alot more guns please and no timer on death machines but ammo cause it really gets annoying getting one at the end of a round

I have always wanted a HUGE zombie map.

like a full New York City type gig. where all the perks are spread out. on roof tops and everything. Real office building where zombies come from the bathrooms and on the streets out of the sewers. Think about the subway (Aka like the teleporters) you have to take the subway into different parts of the map to flip 5 different switches to get pack a punch. pack a Punch on Liberty Island. You have to take the ferry to get across the water.

And of course you cant forget times square!!

Zombie types : you have the regular zombies.

: Office zombies

: Construction Zombies

: Water transport zombies (New ability. to be able to walk across water) c only spawn around the ferry spot

New "Perk" - Jet pack boots. able to fly up 5 stories. making it a different atmosphere. also a quick escape for when your trapped and surrounded in the middle of a street. Its a One time use and it cost 2000 to buy.

Or A HUGGGGGE Mall. Multiple stories high that way you can shoot at the level of zombies below you. connected by the normal escalators. and elevators and steps. All Perks are sold like vending machines in the food court on the bottom level. (which is where you start) but Power is on the 7th floor or this WIDE mall.

it would be difficult climbing those levels unlocking the escalators and stairs to get to the top. to get the power. once at the top you can unlock the elevator to go straight down and you would have to pay 250 like in five or any other transportation device.

As it goes with Easter Eggs... i truly have no clue. i love easter eggs. but there needs to be a way to do it solo.

Eh, a mall is pretty cliche for zombies nowadays though. Examples being L4D, Dead Rising, The Walking Dead... etc. All those at one point had zombie-infested malls scenarios. Zombies would just be following the tradition.

I want something more with a more uneasy setting like Verruckt had. With the scary sounds and screaming and all. I was actually kinda hoping for some return to the deserted and demolished aftermath of some foggy old Germany town and you could go in and out of houses and such.

Think more like a NDU expansion with lots of building and all.

i would love some customizable zombie gameplay mode. where you could make new settings like jumping higher running faster. like have a bar of 100 %. 100% means the normal speed. and you can lower it to 10% or 300% and you have to stick with that setting the rest of the game for as long as you live. same with jumping. Maybe you could have double points in there for the newbies you need some extra help. of course these settings wouldnt effect the actually online data score for each match. but some customizable settings would be really cool.

i would love some customizable zombie gameplay mode. where you could make new settings like jumping higher running faster. like have a bar of 100 %. 100% means the normal speed. and you can lower it to 10% or 300% and you have to stick with that setting the rest of the game for as long as you live. same with jumping. Maybe you could have double points in there for the newbies you need some extra help. of course these settings wouldnt effect the actually online data score for each match. but some customizable settings would be really cool.

I also had this idea: first a private mode where you can do all of the above with extras i.e which guns are in the box, which wunderweps etc and the zombie strength cap/ rate they strengthen

Secondly, like the community playlists of MW3 the best/simplest are included online i.e classic one where the zombies only walk and stay at level 1 strength, but if you're hit once youre killed instantly!

And something I've always wanted is a free [i.e no leaderboards] where people can join if someone leaves!

Ok, in my opinion the Zombie game was very nice, maybe they can add some new guns or perks, but the others posted some ideas yet.

It would be great, if there were two Zombie games :

1. The normal Zombie game with updates multiplayer and other things like Leaderboard

2. A Zombie mode with same maps, but without updates... I mean, that glitches are possible

and 3 weapon glitch and all the other things. Theres a multiplayer too, but no

leaderboards.

And if possible, they can make the campagne in split screen like in World at War

PS3 gamer