Zombie Suggestions

I recommend spending more time on the coding of zombies. I am certain that a lot of Treyarch employees have seen video's of ridiculouslly high rounds simply because you can run in a goddamned circle. It's ridiculous. I think that Treyarch should produce zombie coding in which there's a factor of randomness put into the path of the zombies, otherwise it just gets boring ridiculouslly quickly.

Note: I also think that there should be a third tier to the PaP machine (I.e. PaP a PaP'd gun to make it ultra PaP ^.^),

P.s. And proper boss rounds would be nice.

P.p.s. I'm gonna keep editing this post to include more things if I think of any improvements.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend not posting map suggestions in this topic as no-body knows the full zombie storyline. If you did/do and it has been confirmed by Treyarch that you do, then go ahead. I'm just trying to save you guys time. They know what they want from future games (storyline/map wise) but they want us to make the game itself better. Just saying. I guess you could give settings and idea's for things in a map, but don't go overboard with writing the storyline for the map and things like that, leave that to Treyarch.

:)

I would like to see Pro version of the perks, to make them more useful in higher rounds. Instead of drinking a pro perk you would inject yourself with a needle or something like that. I think they should include a scavenger perk aswell, that costs around 25,000 points, regenerating around 15 bullets per zombie you kill (you would get more bullets as the rounds got higher). I would like to see the return of Boss rounds, i missed those in Cotd Shangri-la and moon. One wonderweapon per map thats always 1 hit kill. On the maps five/Verruckt the winters howl became useless at around round 25+ as did the winters fury, and this was kind of unfair since every other wonder weapon apart from the ray gun and scavenger stayed one hit hill for ever.

I would like a map similar to Verruckt, where in the beginning you are split up and have to survive in smaller groups for a bit. If they could possibly:

-make this split-up time longer so there would be more barriers to clear to reunite

-add more players to the map (ie. 6-8) and thus making more smaller groups (groups of 2,3 or 4 depending on how many in the game)

I just felt this would be a cool idea and maybe make the experience a little different :)

I would like treyarch to revamp the 11 zombie maps from WaW and black ops and put them in a DLC or in the hardened or prestige version of the game, like they did in black ops. Adding all 8 perks into every map and a PaP machine, it would work like this.

Nacht der untoten: Open the map up and let players outside, add another floor ontop of the second one the PaP would be here. Juggernaut would be on the second floor alongside Double tap, Speed cola would go in the box room, quick revive would go in spawn and the other 3 outside. Also make the box move!

You get my point, alter the maps abit to fit everything in. Also make DOA a first person mode. Im aware lots of people wouldn't be pleased with this as it would destroy the origionality of those maps however it would make them more enjoyable and not as repetative. The people that dont like it can just play it on black ops however i know there is a vast majority of players that would like to see the old 4 maps with PaP and 8 perks aswell as the other 7 from black ops. This way it would make both groups of players happy (hopefuly :lol: ).

How can you not like zombie trains!? If you don't like the running circles strategy then don't use it. Then you won't get bored.

And some maps do have proper boss rounds: dogs and monkeys.

But I do see what you mean with the randomness of the path. I don't think they should make it so the zombies don't make trains. But a bit of randomness would make it a little more interesting.

Zombies is the best thing about black ops and world at war, and im looking forward to playing it next year. In the new Zombies I want a mode were i can try out making my own maps, and altering my speed, height of jump, ect, ect. I also want every zombie map to have a giant easter egg that will give more information about the storyline of zombies. I would like to see a map called ''paradise'' since it is mentioned multiple times in black ops zombies. The map would have a tropical feel to it and include things like palm trees and ruins. Another idea for a map is a carnival. Just the idea of killing zombies in a theme park gets me exited, and when you turn on the power the rides start to work, and the park is filled with colorful lights. My favorite idea for a zombie map is under water, so a map called sub-base would be perfect. Much like the hell hound in kino, sub-base would have fish-like zombies as bosses. I would also like a camo station for your guns, its a cool little touch and killing zombies with a gold gun would be awesome. A neat idea is Ghostown. This will show a GIANT version of nuke-town after the bomb hit, and zombies would be crawling everywhere. The final map i have in mind would be Vorkuda. This map will offer big zombies in prison uniforms. You can also travel through the mines of the jail.

First off, welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay here. :D

Second of all, a lot of people seem to want an underwater map, so I hope Treyarch realizes that and makes one. :P

The ghosttown is interesting; I haven't heard that one yet but it would be very neat to play on.

Finally, the paradise you speak of is Shangri-La. Well, it was paradise until the zombies showed up. :lol:

So i like the idea of MW3 Spec Ops on how you get time inbetween rounds to get guns etc..

Why not make regular zombies from every 3-5 rounds then you get a wave of a boss zombie and it goes back to harder regular zombies and progresses on till round 15 were you get both or hell hounds

You can also use some air support and maps shall be big to fit 4-8 players not 2-4 as you will surelly have more fun with more friends and difficult later waves be more strategic and not always have 2-4 n highest can be 50 (depending on skills) rather than 150 or 200 with more intense killing and team work

I would like 4 and 4 sperated and have to reunite back kinda like Verruct but not be trapped in a house let it be in a jungle with zombie grappeling like in Resident Evil and change the 2 hit kill to lets say 3-4

Also make maps either underwater or on the beach with tides of water washing zombies in

I would like pack a punch back the mule kick and modificated quick revive (to be less time) it would be awesome instead of a juggernaut drink you can actually get juggernaut gear for a while but get limited hits

Lets say you have the gear n a zombie hits you 15 times it goes away n your vonlerable and you cant get it for another 5 more rounds so it can charge

Double Tap and Dead Aim should be combined into one and be priced at 4000 ?

The ray gun, wundderwaffe, and thunder should all be back

I like the Gerch Device beter than mokeys

And have teleporters, and hoover like accension, and zip line from call of the dead

NO MORE ROMERO LIKE ZOMBIES!!!

I would like a more story line and a side game story mode/ campaign that you go out in citys look for gun amo or guns instead of buying em off walls

Also destructible buildings

Some oppinions of mine for my perfect zombie game - racuna225

I recommend spending more time on the coding of zombies. I am certain that a lot of Treyarch employees have seen video's of ridiculouslly high rounds simply because you can run in a goddamned circle. It's ridiculous. I think that Treyarch should produce zombie coding in which there's a factor of randomness put into the path of the zombies, otherwise it just gets boring ridiculouslly quickly.

Note: I also think that there should be a third tier to the PaP machine (I.e. PaP a PaP'd gun to make it ultra PaP ^.^),

P.s. And proper boss rounds would be nice.

P.p.s. I'm gonna keep editing this post to include more things if I think of any improvements.

No offence but reading this makes me think you havent been to high rounds. I think the highest possible to camp would be about 40. Anything else you would run out of ammo to fast and end up dying really fast.

Im thinking we should make a return to Germany. a map in the abononded Versallies Palace, after the rockets hit the Earth, which is not destroyed (except most of America and parts of Central and South, the Rockets also spread the 115 Virus.

Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Samantha would return, so would the Wunderwaffe DG-2, along with a new Wonder Weapon (my flamethrower from earlier_

Ill post more information as I work on this idea. the map would be called Versallies or Endgame, not sure which one.

I Think it would be a really good idea if they made an AnTi - GraViTY gun which could carry on from the last map from Black ops called MOON. it is a wonder weapon which you shoot at your enemy and as it says in the name turns a small portion of the map into anti gravity mode. Or you could have it as an equipment where you have 2 of them and you throw it like the gersch device and then jump in it but it takes you into a different world. it would be called like Anty Gravity or something like that.

I also thought that it could be an add on to Black ops or in the new zombies after all the maps have been released for the new Treyarch - Call Of Duty where they player gets to a certain high round like 40 and then you can get a special weapon which you take out and throw it, when you jump in it takes you to the next zombie map with the same guns you have and the same round but the zombies increase their difficulty by a bit every time you enter a new map.

Thank you for reading hope everything goes well for the zombies and hope you use my ideas. Yours sincerely

Jayden

1. I am loving the ideas of ranking up systems. I play zombies a lot now but ranking up creates that competition with my friends, and I may get over addicted :D

2. If they stray away from creating your own emblem they could have specific emblems only unlocked in zombies along with the level. Both the level and emblem would show your zombie prowess.

3. I hope they bring back dead ops or something similar to it. I honestly enjoyed playing it more than regular zombies, and maybe connect a little more to the storyline. Although I don't know how much they could do to it, but it would still be cool.

4. A map in the White House would be awesome. Just as they did with the Pentagon, they could exagerate the secret bunkers under the White House where Majestic 12 carries out its operations. This could be influential to the storyline plus it would be badass fighting in the Noble Office.

Zombies Prestige emblems that gets stuck in your gamer profile, aka, shows up when you play multiplayer, etc. It is about time to acknowledge and made known the real zombie fans.

All the suggestions I browsed so far still uses the template of COD BOP Zombies. I think it will really be cool if there's a whole new zombie experience, fresh from the ground up, similar theory but entirely new things and new modes. You guys am sure can come up with something new.