What do you expect/hope to see for zombies? WILL BE UPDATED.

This is a list of things i would like to be in zombies for BO2.

More wall guns

More wonder guns

New guns

An easter egg where you meet Samantha

Some new characters.

Zombies incorperated in the campaign.

Woods, Bowman, Mason, and Hudson in zombies

New perks

Maps: Hell, Area 51,Planet 115 [a planet made of 115 with alien inhabitants], and Dark Side [ dark side of the moon].

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a list of things i would like to be in zombies for BO2.

More wall guns

More wonder guns

New guns

An easter egg where you meet Samantha

Some new characters.

Zombies incorperated in the campaign.

Woods, Bowman, Mason, and Hudson in zombies

New perks

Maps: Hell, Area 51,Planet 115 [a planet made of 115 with alien inhabitants], and Dark Side [ dark side of the moon].

Wall Guns - i agree, I want more wall weapons, since there the only weapons I buy, hell bring back my Thompson, FG42, and Type100! because they are my personal favourites.

I'm not a big fan of the wonder weapons, but it would be interesting to see what kind of weapons they make, and whether or not they take fan weapons and find away to incorporate them into the game. Personally I'd be jumping for joy if my Tarr115 got put into Black Ops 2

New guns - If it's post-apocalyptic, the weapons will be very unique I think.

Reznov, would be my candidate. Need I say more.

Zombie easter eggs in the campaign would be nice, and fun to look for maybe.

I don't know how they could do this, if its set in 2012, unless they do a map set around the time of Black Ops campaign, but do a zombies spin on it.

Hell would be an interesting map, what if it was built of our groups memories, from aspects of Verruckt, Der Riese, SNN, Ascension, Kino, Moon, Shang, all rolled into one. Only more scarier and hellish.

Area51 has more or less been done, but they could do an expansion map. I wanted area51 to be a standalone map, I just thought the moon was too much of a jump, but hey, let's see what happens.

Planet 115 - A good idea, although I can't see how they could build this kind of map though.

The darkside of moon, probably won't be used, but it could be, depending on whether the gang go straight back to Earth

In other words, I agree, these a some interesting ideas.