What do you expect/hope to see for zombies? WILL BE UPDATED.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope for more than 1 zombie map per map pack. 2 would be good. 1 for the crew, and the main story, then a second for whoever.

I think were good on perks. If they add more, then we need the perk cap to increase.

How about a combo of WWII weapons, Black ops weapons, and some new ones thrown in together? That sounds beastly to me.

And also, I've said this time and time again, MELEE WEAPONS.

I expect a water map, with a water gun to be added to it as well.

Also, I really wish that they would introduce 'perk combos' that give you extra benefits when you have any combination of perk. For example: Stamin Up + Flopper = Can walk through water and mud with 1/2 resistance. Or some crazy combo that would really make you rethink what perks you buy. Like this: Mule Kick + Deadshot = more reserve ammo. That would put Deadshot way up on my list.

It probably won't happen, but Jimmy Zielinski and those guys all read the forums, so you never know. :)

Oh, and I want the Strike Chain back as well as pointstreaks. I dunno about you guys, but if I start out 0-4 or something with a gun, I like to whip out my MP7 class with support and go cap some flags. :)

Just my thoughts though! We should start hearing the first news of the new game in a month or two! So excited!

More story. Why Easter Eggs, when you could have a complete second campaign mode?

Or maybe, zombie missions,(like spec ops on MW2) with objectives and endings.

My idea I came up with a long time ago was...

A complete zombies game.

With:

Competitive Multiplayer | (one team as CoDZL Containment Unit, and the other as the different types of zombies)

Classic Horde Mode from WaW and Black ops | Relive the classics!

Campaign Mode | Pick up from where Rezurrection™ left off!

Competitive Horde | Do you have the skills to rack up on the most points?

• 3 weeks later...

I hope to see more Large maps and more new guns. Add selection on the live lobby that you can vote to have W@W or BO2 guns in mystery box. A machine you can refill ammo like cut ammo-matic machine (Max Ammo is free version, the machine is like you have to pay points to refill it!). A perk increases clip size and grenade ammo. Another perk that increases the explosions and bullets more powerful like stopping power mixed with fireworks (It can make pack a punched guns more powerful for LATER rounds if too weak.).

This is what i am hoping for. :)

5 New starting maps and the previous ones and zombies map packs separate from the multiplayer maps

also how about a ranking system with titles and emblems and in stead of cod points zombie kill count

**********ALSO******** ****Cool Ideas****

The teleporter is capable of time travel

so what if it sent them to a new universe like a parallel universe where are four heros

are zombies, so one map dempsey will be the zombie boss,then takeo,then nikoli and for

BIG finish Edward as the zombie leader

Dozens of new types of the undead.

*****Treyarch Should Read this***********

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

5 New starting maps and the previous ones and zombies map packs separate from the multiplayer maps

also how about a ranking system with titles and emblems and in stead of cod points zombie kill count

**********ALSO******** ****Cool Ideas****

The teleporter is capable of time travel

so what if it sent them to a new universe like a parallel universe where are four heros

are zombies, so one map dempsey will be the zombie boss,then takeo,then nikoli and for

BIG finish Edward as the zombie leader

Dozens of new types of the undead.

*****Treyarch Should Read this***********

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

You have taken every last thing that would make zombies terrible and crammed it into one post.... This is awful, and that's that, aND IM NOT GOING TO FIGHT aNYONE ABOUT THIS!!! IT'S FINAL!!!

• 1 month later...

Whatever happens we must pray they don't listen to the griefers, believe that they are the majority of fans and do a Modern Warfare... RIP one magnificent series, 2007-11 Cause of death, excessive nerfing. Lets hope Treyarch do what they do best and make annother Cod W@W!

The forge mode in halo reach was great for halo fans.So with that being said they should do the same thing.The reason why I say this is because a map editor that can be used with you and your friends would be killer.The open editor feature would allow us to create our own zombie maps and multi player maps and publish them for the community to download and play.The opportunity that it could create would be outstanding.Its never been done in a call of duty game at all.So Treyarch would have to completly leave it open for us to try it out though.So let this be a first run for it right!I have heard some great ideas on this thread that would break open the zombie mode.The zombie and mutiplayer mode needs a serious face lift and we have some killer ideas so lets keep the ideas rolling.

• 5 weeks later...

more off the der riese style easter egg, hidden dead bodyes, more smal blod written easter egg on the walls more stuff like that and not all these big 20 steps reward easter egg that tells the whole story.

This.

Yes I agree, these are the easter eggs I like. You don't need a big thing to tell story, its like reading a book, and Ive lost where Im going with this, so I will end this post here. Anyway I would love a map with no perks or pack a punch. That to me is survival. No second chances, No super weapon, just you, lead and a horde of undead eager to devour your brain.

more off the der riese style easter egg, hidden dead bodyes, more smal blod written easter egg on the walls more stuff like that and not all these big 20 steps reward easter egg that tells the whole story.

This.

Yes I agree, these are the easter eggs I like. You don't need a big thing to tell story, its like reading a book, and Ive lost where Im going with this, so I will end this post here. Anyway I would love a map with no perks or pack a punch. That to me is survival. No second chances, No super weapon, just you, lead and a horde of undead eager to devour your brain.

Exactly man, [brains] for this

This.

I see some suggestions like "release 2 maps per map pack." I think if they did something like that then make one map the "storyline" so all the kiddos can have their way with ridiculous crap and the other map the "classic" style for us nostalgics.

Actually I don't mind perks and traps and super weapons. But Der Riese is as far as the extra stuff should have gone. No crawlers, monkeys (seriously what the heck does monkeys have to do with zombies?), shriekers, astronauts, georges, and napalms.

Zombies started as a border defense game. Now it's run around in circles and whoever can stay awake and alert the longest will be up in the leaderboards. Before like in Nacht and Verruckt it was the most skilled at killing zombies who would land at the top. Now it's whoever has the most time. What happened?

I see some suggestions like "release 2 maps per map pack." I think if they did something like that then make one map the "storyline" so all the kiddos can have their way with ridiculous crap and the other map the "classic" style for us nostalgics.

Actually I don't mind perks and traps and super weapons. But Der Riese is as far as the extra stuff should have gone. No crawlers, monkeys (seriously what the heck does monkeys have to do with zombies?), shriekers, astronauts, georges, and napalms.

Zombies started as a border defense game. Now it's run around in circles and whoever can stay awake and alert the longest will be up in the leaderboards. Before like in Nacht and Verruckt it was the most skilled at killing zombies who would land at the top. Now it's whoever has the most time. What happened?

Just have a private mode with custom settings, then us nostalgics and the new guys (as you put it nicely) can have private games tuned to our liking free from leaderboards or the majority of selfish players, of course one of two things (or hopefully both) has to happen or it will be ruined:

Either include the option to have up to 3 other AI allies for private modes (playing on your own would get boring, even with custom settings)

Or allow you to make your custom game private, of course it would be under a seperate search to the leaderboard orientated game mode, but resistance 1 did this and there were hundreds of custom, player made servers where it was unranked and we all had more fun :)

You have taken every last thing that would make zombies terrible and crammed it into one post.... This is awful, and that's that, aND IM NOT GOING TO FIGHT aNYONE ABOUT THIS!!! IT'S FINAL!!!

Learn respect. Even if you think they are bad ideas you don't have to belittle other members, let alone make a statment that proposes that your ideas and opinions are more valid than others.