PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undead xP suggested we have a playdate for 10,000 members. What do you all think? As the predominant :P console on the site, we should get as many people as possible for this. ;)

I agree. If we were to have it, when would it be? I'd have to see if I could join.

Zombie Tournament Next Playdate (thanks, fix and Jay): basically Last Man Standing but with teams of 2. If your teammate bleeds out, he needs to leave. One person, who's the host, can never leave (obviously). In this case, the host must down himself at the beginning of every round (subsequent to him dying off). The team that can clutch the most rounds in a game to 25 wins.

This is just an option. Let me know, you guys!

Zombie Tournament Next Playdate (thanks, fix and Jay): basically Last Man Standing but with teams of 2. If your teammate bleeds out, he needs to leave. One person, who's the host, can never leave (obviously). In this case, the host must down himself at the beginning of every round (subsequent to him dying off). The team that can clutch the most rounds in a game to 25 wins.

I'm sorry but I don't really get it...can you elaborate?

Its 2v2 Last man standing. Teams instead of every man for himself. Get it? I am sure we played this before. This used to be so much fun especially on COTD. The only rule is no flopper, if I may add. Other wise it would go for ever.

Its 2v2 Last man standing. Teams instead of every man for himself. Get it? I am sure we played this before. This used to be so much fun especially on COTD. The only rule is no flopper, if I may add. Other wise it would go for ever.

Why is Flopper not allowed? Is the dive explosion considered OP?